Johnny Marr's son calls Morrissey a racist on Instagram

EgY7B7-XkAA1LVk

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
You should maybe have thought of that before telling us it was part of his violently racist "much needed agenda".
His agenda would make this a safer country. Racist attacks, such as in Reading after the BLM march where three white men were stabbed to death, and also yesterday where an African selected and stabbed eight white people on the street, would simply not happen.

Is enforced multiculturalism worth all these murders?

His agenda would make this a safer country. Racist attacks, such as in Reading after the BLM march where three white men were stabbed to death, and also yesterday where an African selected and stabbed eight white people on the street, would simply not happen.

Is enforced multiculturalism worth all these murders?

He's a neo-Nazi - his agenda is violent.

And you could care less about any murder that you can't make about race.

I've watched his vids....he's neither cool, nor a rampant neo-nazi asking for anyone to be "incinerated". He's more like a nerdy bank clerk these days. He's a bit dull really.
Most people posting on this forum are dull but I would not want to live next door to them. Same with this ex-BNP asswipe or a Somalian knifeman. Pretending that all of this is due to 'multiculturalism' is a load of old bollocks. The UK has been shat on from up high by governments which don't give a shit about you and whether you're white or Somalian - immigration has not gone down under this current government and to lay blame at the Somalians is playing into the hands of Boris and his gang of cronies. They want you to tear each other apart whilst you stand around listening to audio cassettes of Morrissey's Bona Drag. Don't you get it yet?

Most people posting on this forum are dull but I would not want to live next door to them. Same with this ex-BNP asswipe or a Somalian knifeman. Pretending that all of this is due to 'multiculturalism' is a load of old bollocks. The UK has been shat on from up high by governments which don't give a shit about you and whether you're white or Somalian - immigration has not gone down under this current government and to lay blame at the Somalians is playing into the hands of Boris and his gang of cronies. They want you to tear each other apart whilst you stand around listening to audio cassettes of Morrissey's Bona Drag. Don't you get it yet?

🤒

oy mate, you dont happen to have a fiver handy? need to buy into the FH Mike auction.:lbf:

Boris and the Conservatives are pro-mass immigration. They're no friends of mine.

You are right - the knife crime people are citing is clearly a mental health crisis which the government has caused by over ten years of austerity measures. It doesn't matter who the knife is wielded by, blaming it all on immigrants or terrorists is playing into the hands of the inept government we now have.

Knife crime is a mental health crisis? Bollocks. That's an insult to people who have real mental health problems.

Of course I get it. Diversity is the weapon they are using to weaken us. It means more power for them.

Of course I get it. Diversity is the weapon they are using to weaken us. It means more power for them.

No, it's not. You could attack the free market & deregulation but you'd rather hate people.

Knife crime is a mental health crisis? Bollocks. That's an insult to people who have real mental health problems.

You know we have hospitals for the criminally insane & it's a defense in law. Are you saying that's an insult to real mental health problems?

The king of what, being yet another boomer who's spent too much time online during lockdown?

Extremely interesting article on race that bluntly covers some uncomfortable truths.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom