Johnny takes the "Morrissey Quiz", BBC Radio 5 (from June 2018)

O NO same shirt AGAIN!doh:

he may as well get a Moz tattoo on the neck. you rarely see moz talk about poor poor pitiful DramaJ on the other hand all he does is go to C grade tv shows and blogs and talk Moz.:whip:

I thought it was a great how much he seemed to take it all in good humour.
Those teeth are very bright!

Doesn't Johnny have anything better to do than answer questions about Morrissey? Perhaps it's the only way he can maintain his career.

Doesn't Johnny have anything better to do than answer questions about Morrissey? Perhaps it's the only way he can maintain his career.

the answer is, of course, NO he does not have anything happening; the poor sod.:neutral:
and when answering he always wears the same get up, must be his Moz answer outfit.

best let him be, he could be out and about writing catastrophic comet songs.

I like johnny and own and enjoy seven albums he's been a significant part of and admire some of his other work even if it isn't for me but good lord am I tired of hearing him talk about morrissey. I know he's very amiable and probably just answers the questions he's asked but please god wont people stop asking him about morrissey. I know it's over, why don't they

So he goes on a radio show to promote his album and tour and part way throug( the interview he is asked to take part in a fun quiz. Do you expect him to say no I’m not doing that?

shouldn't he be quizzed on cometry? the album is about comets o_Onot Moz. yet its 24/7 Moz with him. its
all gone south for the old :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:

shouldn't he be quizzed on cometry? the album is about comets o_Onot Moz. yet its 24/7 Moz with him. its
all gone south for the old :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
One thinks even the thickest of bricks would understand that it is the interviewer, not the interviewee, who writes the questions.

So he goes on a radio show to promote his album and tour and part way throug( the interview he is asked to take part in a fun quiz. Do you expect him to say no I’m not doing that?
Moz would have said exactly that. Like when he wouldn't do the Knock Knock joke on Jools Holland and replied " I'm not in." Bah humbug.

Moz would have said exactly that. Like when he wouldn't do the Knock Knock joke on Jools Holland and replied " I'm not in." Bah humbug.
Made Jools sing happy birthday though ...which he relished by the look on his face, nice moment

One thinks even the thickest of bricks would understand that it is the interviewer, not the interviewee, who writes the questions.

WTF??? MOZ only answers appropriate questions FFS you dont see Moz accepting Comet questions.:lbf:

but DramaJ is kind of hapless, if he dont talk Moz they usher him outdoors.:lbf:

WTF??? MOZ only answers appropriate questions FFS you dont see Moz accepting Comet questions.:lbf:

but DramaJ is kind of hapless, if he dont talk Moz they usher him outdoors.:lbf:

Morrissey doesn’t answer any questions you silly prick. Apart from that fake interview he did, with the overly artificial questions. God that was embarrassing.

He only does emails interviews and they’re vomit inducing. He got completely humiliated when Der Spigel released the audio of his train smash interview, and he ran for cover, crying. He’s a limp wristed bully.

Johnny did all these interviews and nobody even bought his comet cd anyways.

Morrissey doesn’t answer any questions you silly prick. Apart from that fake interview he did, with the overly artificial questions. God that was embarrassing.

He only does emails interviews and they’re vomit inducing. He got completely humiliated when Der Spigel released the audio of his train smash interview, and he ran for cover, crying. He’s a limp wristed bully.

LOL Moz gives interviews on a regular basis, but is not hapless like :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: where he is reduced to quiz shows about Moz. Moz is very dignified in his behaviour, he could make fun of DramaJ fakedom-hair botox lipo ridiculous tats- but chooses to carry himself in a different that poor sod DramaJ that has no choice.:raisinghand:

To refuse to answer questions about ones former band mate, whom you have no "beef" with whatsoever, would seem terribly silly. Morrissey is a hugely successful and quite controversial figure, with whom Marr made some of his most memorable stuff. To have Marr answer a few questions about him seems very natural. If Marr was the controversial one, Moz would be the one answering questions about him.

It's that simple.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom