Johnny wins "Pioneer" award

the so called "Hook yacht":crazy:
moored in the pond behind the cul de sac
used to catch guppie fish for sunday fish fry

money is tight baubles not selling on ebay.:(

f746142f7ea631db41168bec668e2213.jpg

almost a week and no sign of :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:.........no sighting of Jr either.:sweat:
for this to happen right after he wins this dumb award nobody has heard of,
is utterly unfair.:relieved:

what will happen to the flowery shirts? will Bernard or Hooky get them?:flushed:

Yet another catastrophic mistake from the site retard. In the UK a week is 7 days. Johnny played on Thursday night to 2500 people. In Emoji land weeks may have fewer days but most people tend to live in the real world.

o_O

this troll is losing his mind. we have not seen or heard from :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: since Thrusday when he was helped off the stage and into a blinking mini bus, that qualifies
as 'almost' a week FFS. doh:
i wish these trolls would calm down, its not the end of the world, having no more cometic music.:blush:
no more mini tours...no more dumb cheap webcast appearances...we wont have to worry about
having any "TRACERS":drama: following us, thats one plus, but overall a very sad and tragic turn:worried:
of events.

content ourselves that
the world will continue to spin and there is still Moz music and shows.
:smile:

I know you would prefer not to talk about a certain person and I would prefer not to too. I’m just wondering, are you concerned that your musical legacy is being chipped away at?

Honestly? I’m not concerned, is the answer. I’m just not. I’m concerned about so many other things in my day and in the living of my life, you know, that that just isn’t one of my concerns. I go out and play Smiths songs and a lot of people really like it, so that’s my experience and [the experience of] everyone who comes to see me.

When I hear a song like “Hi Hello” from Call the Comet, it sounds so much like your former band that I expect to hear another voice arrive, and then yours comes in and I’m relieved…[Laughs]Yeah, well I’m glad you feel that way. I feel that way too!

https://www.huckmag.com/art-and-culture/music-2/johnny-marr/

It's really over...

I know you would prefer not to talk about a certain person and I would prefer not to too. I’m just wondering, are you concerned that your musical legacy is being chipped away at?
Honestly? I’m not concerned, is the answer. I’m just not. I’m concerned about so many other things in my day and in the living of my life, you know, that that just isn’t one of my concerns. I go out and play Smiths songs and a lot of people really like it, so that’s my experience and [the experience of] everyone who comes to see me.

When I hear a song like “Hi Hello” from Call the Comet, it sounds so much like your former band that I expect to hear another voice arrive, and then yours comes in and I’m relieved…[Laughs]Yeah, well I’m glad you feel that way. I feel that way too!

https://www.huckmag.com/art-and-culture/music-2/johnny-marr/

It's really over...

He didn't rise to the bait, that's all.

I love Johnny, but any music fan who can hear Hi Hello and say they're relieved NOT to hear Morrissey is delusional.

It's like saying "Hi Moz, when I hear Girl Afraid, I expect a certain guitar to come in... but then Jesse makes a complete balls of it instead and I'm SO relieved! Phew!"

Johnny is so safe. He's never uttered one conroversial statement in his life.

Unlike Morrissey of course. Who loves to tease.

Observe on the photo where JR(with the blonde wig) is looking at :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: Sr with a worried look
as if he was about to keel over.:flamethrow:

the reports of DramaJ soon departing this mortal coil may be correct.:highfive:

Adios Drama:confounded:
it was good to know your flowery shirts.:smile:
Hi Vegan Cro Spirit, You talk about someone called JR (with the blonde wig) but who are they? What does JR stand for? Is JR someone in Johnny Marr's band? Are you sure that he is wearing a blonde wig? Maybe he bleaches his natural own hair blonde? I find this intriguing.

The only J.R. that I can think of is John Ross "J. R." Ewing Jr. who was a fictional character in the American television series "Dallas". The character J.R. Ewing was played by the late, great actor Larry Hagman.

You talk about someone called Alain T. Who is Alain T?

I could only think of Alain Whyte or maybe the French actor Alain Delon?

You talk about the "Salad punk rock drummer". Who is the "Salad punk rock drummer"?

I could only think that you might of meant Mike Joyce but I don't think it is him it is someone else. Who are they?

You talk about Roger Waters from "Pink Floyd". It is really sad that Roger Waters has turned against Israel and now supports Palestine. It is the same with Elvis Costello he now also seems to of turned against Israel and supports Palestine. Roger Waters and Elvis Costello seem to be speaking from the same page these days.

This seems to be happening with some UK politicians as well like Jeremy Corbyn (the current leader of the British Labour Party) and George Galloway. They seem to of stopped supporting Israel and now support Palestine.

I'm a big supporter of the Jewish Sate of Israel and of the Jewish community in general. Morrissey is a supporter of Israel as well. I'm with Morrissey when it comes to Israel.

I find the band "Pink Floyd" fascinating. "Pink Floyd" put on amazing light shows back in the day they put on very sophisticated, fantastic, technologically advanced stage performances/concerts for that time! They put on some of the best concerts back then.

It was very sad and tragic what happened to Syd Barrett who co-founded "Pink Floyd" he has died now. It reminds me of what happened to Alexander Lee "Skip" Spence who was a Canadian-born American singer, songwriter, and musician and was co-founder of "Moby Grape" he died back in 1999. It also reminds me of what happened to "Roky" Erickson who was an American musician and singer-songwriter and was a founding member of the "13th Floor Elevators" and a pioneer of the psychedelic rock genre. Roky Erickson died earlier this year 2019. It also reminds me of what happened to the great Peter Green. Peter Green is still alive which is good he is the co-founder of "Fleetwood Mac".

I love Johnny, but any music fan who can hear Hi Hello and say they're relieved NOT to hear Morrissey is delusional.

It's like saying "Hi Moz, when I hear Girl Afraid, I expect a certain guitar to come in... but then Jesse makes a complete balls of it instead and I'm SO relieved! Phew!"

Morrissey is such a dunce, if he hadn't ghosted Johnny, Hi Hello could've been his song. It's better than anything he's done in decades.

Moz would never sing any of the awfully sucky :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: FFS what kind of a suggestion is that?:censored:

but I guess now it doesnt matter anymore. its a pity Drama will not be around to see his beloved Comet
blow the Earth up:relieved:
he will always have his legacy of poorly attended mini gigs, sucko comet music and :frogface:
vocalizing. nobody will ever be able to dismantle that legacy.:tiphat:

i wonder if they are going to send him off in Hookys canoe, like they did King Arthur?:flowers:

who is drama j?
"Drama J" is what 'Vegan Cro Spirit' calls Johnny Marr.

Do you know who is Alain T?

I could only think of Alain Whyte or maybe the French actor Alain Delon? They were both connected to Morrissey.

Do you know who is the "Salad punk rock drummer"?

I could only think that it might be Mike Joyce but I don't think it is him it is maybe someone else. Who are they?

Vegan Cro Spirit talks about a "cul-de-sac". From what I understand Johnny Marr and the band 'New Order' live around the Cheshire area most of the time. Johnny Marr might still have a place in Portland, Oregon.

What people might not know is that Peter Hook (aka "Hooky") left 'New Order' years ago and has been fighting them in court. Peter Hook has written 3 books. Peter Hook isn't poor I think he lives part of the time in a posh part of Cheshire in England and part of the time in an affluent exclusive resort in Majorca which is part of Spain.

Bernard Sumner commonly known as "Barney" is still part of 'New Order' he lives in a posh part of Cheshire and owns his own yacht. Bernard Sumner seems to live the 'jet set' life which only the rich and famous can afford.

Apart from music Bernard Sumner's other passion is sailing. "It's the antithesis of being in a band," Bernard Sumner explains. "If you're on a boat, you've got an empty horizon, so it's the opposite of being on stage. The sea's an amazing indigo, then at night when the stars come out, it's mind-blowing. You never see things like that in day-to-day life, and that's why, if I stay in a hotel with fluffy towels, I think, big deal. My grandfather used to recite 'The Rime Of The Ancient Mariner', so it could come from that. He used to tell me about sailing ships."

I don't like Peter Hook and Bernard Sumner mainly because of what they do to Morrissey but also because of the people that they are associated with.

Johnny Marr and 'New Order' all seem to be pretty wealthy people. They are part of the rich and famous. But I don't understand why Johnny Marr hasn't been more supportive to Morrissey after he left The Smiths and over the years? I don't like it when Johnny Marr puts Morrissey down and makes fun of him. Also Johnny Marr is no support with regards to Morrissey's politics.

Ian Curtis was done out of money and died at the age of 23 which is incredibly young.:cry: I think that Morrissey has also been done out of money and he has been publicly humiliated.

I don't know that Johnny Marr is ill because he has always been slim. I think Johnny Marr might of talked about it in interviews if it was true. Although, men sometimes find it harder to talk about health issues than women do.

"Drama J" is what 'Vegan Cro Spirit' calls Johnny Marr.

Do you know who is Alain T?

I could only think of Alain Whyte or maybe the French actor Alain Delon? They were both connected to Morrissey.

Do you know who is the "Salad punk rock drummer"?

I could only think that it might be Mike Joyce but I don't think it is him it is maybe someone else. Who are they?

Vegan Cro Spirit talks about a "cul-de-sac". From what I understand Johnny Marr and the band 'New Order' live around the Cheshire area most of the time. Johnny Marr might still have a place in Portland, Oregon.

What people might not know is that Peter Hook (aka "Hooky") left 'New Order' years ago and has been fighting them in court. Peter Hook has written 3 books. Peter Hook isn't poor I think he lives part of the time in a posh part of Cheshire in England and part of the time in an affluent exclusive resort in Majorca which is part of Spain.

Bernard Sumner commonly known as "Barney" is still part of 'New Order' he lives in a posh part of Cheshire and owns his own yacht. Bernard Sumner seems to live the 'jet set' life which only the rich and famous can afford.

Apart from music Bernard Sumner's other passion is sailing. "It's the antithesis of being in a band," Bernard Sumner explains. "If you're on a boat, you've got an empty horizon, so it's the opposite of being on stage. The sea's an amazing indigo, then at night when the stars come out, it's mind-blowing. You never see things like that in day-to-day life, and that's why, if I stay in a hotel with fluffy towels, I think, big deal. My grandfather used to recite 'The Rime Of The Ancient Mariner', so it could come from that. He used to tell me about sailing ships."

I don't like Peter Hook and Bernard Sumner mainly because of what they do to Morrissey but also because of the people that they are associated with.

Johnny Marr and 'New Order' all seem to be pretty wealthy people. They are part of the rich and famous. But I don't understand why Johnny Marr hasn't been more supportive to Morrissey after he left The Smiths and over the years? I don't like it when Johnny Marr puts Morrissey down and makes fun of him. Also Johnny Marr is no support with regards to Morrissey's politics.

Ian Curtis was done out of money and died at the age of 23 which is incredibly young.:cry: I think that Morrissey has also been done out of money and he has been publicly humiliated.

I don't know that Johnny Marr is ill because he has always been slim. I think Johnny Marr might of talked about it in interviews if it was true. Although, men sometimes find it harder to talk about health issues than women do.
Can't believe I'm typing this, but:
Alain T = 'Alain Twat' = Alain Whyte.
Salad Drummer = Darrin Pfeiffer = Alain's new drummer (who played in a group called The Salads).
Regards,
FWD.

here is a photo supposedly of :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: cul de sac:

images

on the right side you can see part of the wooden
hut where he made one of his cheapo comet videos
using his phone.:blush: possibly Jr will now oversee
the hut:expressionless:

this is Bernards 'time share' in Majorca Spain where
there are no zoning laws or taxes and the natives can
be easily swindled:;)

old-camper-2-big.jpg

Here's a photo of poor Johnny Marr, so ill he had to leave the stage borne aloft on the hands and shoulders of his fans!

Here's a photo of poor Johnny Marr, so ill he had to leave the stage borne aloft on the hands and shoulders of his fans!

Is he really ill? Did he faint and fall off stage? Good he had some people there to break his fall. Poor johnny.

POOR:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:!!:relieved:

so it appears hes been having issues with being un able to stand up for awhile due to his fragile state:disappointed:
still no sightings or information.
maybe its time to start calling the hospitals in the vicinity of the cul de sac, as its
unlikely he could have walked far.:relieved:
maybe Jr drove him to Switzerland to give him a goat blood tranfusion that helped
the Rolling Stones.:smiley:

Thank you for your comment, because after reading the interview I naturally wept. PS I love Johnny too.

Back
Top Bottom