Johnny wins "Pioneer" award

Yes, the lucky man is surrounded by adoration and unconditional love.

:pensive:
surrounded by peeps like in a candle light vigil?:flushed:
Poor:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
candle-vigil-candlelight-christchurch-lit-gif-meaning.jpg

POOR:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:!!:relieved:

so it appears hes been having issues with being unable to stand up for awhile due to his fragile state:disappointed:
still no sightings or information.
maybe its time to start calling the hospitals in the vicinity of the cul de sac, as its
unlikely he could have walked far.:relieved:
maybe Jr drove him to Switzerland to give him a goat blood transfusion that helped
the Rolling Stones.:smiley:
How do you know for sure that Johnny Marr is ill?

Wouldn't Johnny Marr of talked about this on his social media or maybe in an interview? Or maybe he wants to keep it private. I guess that only Johnny Marr and his family know the truth. Isn't this his private personal business anyway? To be honest I don't know if he would want people discussing this but he seems like a pretty easy going guy. I know that in general men find it harder to talk about health issues more than women do.

I'm a Morrissey fan. I'm not into Johnny Marr but I was hoping that Johnny Marr would live a long time like to over 100. I thought he seemed healthy. He has always been slim. Johnny Marr is only 55 he hasn't reached 60 years old yet. I feel so sorry for Johnny Marr's beloved wife Angie Marr and his two children it might be tough for them if this is true. Also I feel sorry for the rest of Johnny Marr's family and his fans if this is true. I'm still not convinced that this is true though.

You talk about a "cul-de-sac". What is this about? I heard that Peter Hook might live in a cul-de-sac in his Cheshire home I don't know if this is true though. I don't understand how this "cul-de-sac" thing relates to Johnny Marr?

By the way it is Peter Hook who owns property in Majorca in Spain not Bernard Sumner. But it is Bernard Sumner who owns the yacht! I guess when the weather isn't good in England Peter Hook can live in Majorca in Spain. Since Peter Hook is no longer part of 'New Order' he has been fighting his other former band members in court.

I was thinking about JR and who they might be. Then I thought of Johnny Marr's son Nile Marr. You call Nile Marr ("Jr."). Is JR the same as Nile Marr ("Jr.")? JR might not be wearing a wig he might just bleach his hair blonde? Nile Marr was named after the great Nile Rodgers (from "Chic"). There is also an Irish boys name 'Niall' which is pronounced "Nile" like the river Nile. I'm partly Irish. I like Irish Gaelic/Celtic names. Nile Marr is a talented musician in his own right.

How do you know for sure that Johnny Marr wears a wig? I just thought that he dyed/coloured his hair black.

Not heard about The Rolling Stones having goat blood transfusions it sounds strange. Is this dangerous? Is this to keep young?

Morrissey would just be a C grade poet without Johnny’s music.

:lbf: ^

Yes, and that’s why Marr was directed by others to work with Morrissey and because Morrissey was just a ‘C grade poet’ Marr went out of his way and decided to work with and then continued to work with Morrissey because he was just a ‘C grade poet’.
:lbf::rolleyes::rolleyes::sleeping:

Can you or anyone point to music lyric writing
that is like Morrissey’s before The Smiths?

In the history of pop music before The Smiths it just hasn’t been done. Of course one may point to say Ray Davies, but not the same at all.

Morrissey touched the heart like no other before, powerful original writing, real poetry to music, words that are music in themselves.

Marr with his knowledge of pop music history was smart enough to see the true original genius that is Morrissey, and Marr latched onto him knowing full well that Morrissey was his best bet and way out of obscurity.

Case closed.

:hammer:

:cool:

Last edited:
:laughing:
Morrissey would just be a C grade poet without Johnny’s music.

I️ agree with this though I’d give him a C+ :tiphat:. I can’t think of many/any awards Morrissey has won lately. Marr has won several:partypooper:. Marr is sought by fellow musicians and artisans for collaborations:guitar:. The same can’t be said about Morrissey I️’m afraid :blushing: . Oh but Johnny colors his hair so some of the crazies here can get back to slagging that:crazy: or making up about how he might be sick :sick: :laughing::ha-no:

o_O

I hear vague rumors of plans that are afoot to donate the:guardsman: to the wig hall of fame.:flushed:
if the reports turn out right he wont be needing it anymore.:disrelieved:

people wont be able to touch it in case it moves but they will be able to poke it with a stick.:smiley:

:lbf: ^

Yes, and that’s why Marr was directed by others to work with Morrissey and because Morrissey was just a ‘C grade poet’ Marr went out of his way and decided to work with and then continued to work with Morrissey because he was just a ‘C grade poet’.
:lbf::rolleyes::rolleyes::sleeping:

Can you or anyone point to music lyric writing
that is like Morrissey’s before The Smiths?

In the history of pop music before The Smiths it just hasn’t been done. Of course one may point to say Ray Davies, but not the same at all.

Morrissey touched the heart like no other before, powerful original writing, real poetry to music, words that are music in themselves.

Marr with his knowledge of pop music history was smart enough to see the true original genius that is Morrissey, and Marr latched onto him knowing full well that Morrissey was his best bet and way out of obscurity.

Case closed.

:hammer:

:cool:

“Can you or anyone point to music lyric writing
that is like Morrissey’s before The Smiths?”

Yes, Jim Morrison to name just one. :thumb:

“Can you or anyone point to music lyric writing
that is like Morrissey’s before The Smiths?”

Yes, Jim Morrison to name just one. :thumb:

:crazy:

poor DramaJ always getting booted out of bands due to poor guitar skills.

the pretenders booted:mad:
bryan ferry booted:mad:
modest mouse booted:mad:
the cribs FFS booted:mad:
the the booted:mad:
pet shop boys:confused:

many many more......why go on

it so sad he never did take any guitar lessons.
now its too late:cry:

:crazy:

poor DramaJ always getting booted out of bands due to poor guitar skills.

the pretenders booted:mad:
bryan ferry booted:mad:
modest mouse booted:mad:
the cribs FFS booted:mad:
the the booted:mad:
pet shop boys:confused:

many many more......why go on

it so sad he never did take any guitar lessons.
now its too late:cry:

Do the parents of the Vegan Cro Spirit posters :crazy: ever let them out of the basement for fresh air and sunshine :paranoid:. Basement life with 20 + cats obviously leads to dilutions that anyone cares and the years of droning on and on and saying the same things over and over again.:drama: I️ have heard that there is professional help available for those with wig phobias :rofl:

Do the parents of the Vegan Cro Spirit posters :crazy: ever let them out of the basement for fresh air and sunshine :paranoid:. Basement life with 20 + cats obviously leads to dilutions that anyone cares and the years of droning on and on and saying the same things over and over again.:drama: I️ have heard that there is professional help available for those with wig phobias :rofl:
Ya think? I reckon Vegan Cro is having the time of their life. I suspect they have a big smile plastered all over their face every time they post.

Possible :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: funeral memorial card cover:

tenor.gif

without words it describes poor DramaJ 'career' ( using 'career' as a noble lie under these gloomy
circumstances) to a T.

Poor poor :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:

:confounded:

Possible :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: funeral memorial card cover:

Thank

without words it describes poor DramaJ 'career' ( using 'career' as a noble lie under these gloomy
circumstances) to a T.

Poor poor :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:

:confounded:
I️ how clever! Such a very clever boy/girl! You’ll get some pudding after supper for sure! :laughing:

is that the brave warrior Hugh Running Wolf? go slow on the firewater.:imp:

as future plans, we seem imminent:
skinny will speak at the memorial for sure give a talk about how he is a warrior against racism, fungus and the blue textile color.:persevere:
then he can change outfits and return as 'surface' and talk at length about all the grade Z 'celebrities'
hes bumped into while walking the pooch round the cul de sac :grimacing:
very emotional:triumph:
then untruth will come on and give a speech with a 45 min preamble followed by an hour exposition explaining the preamble:smile:

hopefully someone will find something to say about
the departing :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: before they break out the free beer and pretzels.:grinning:

DramaJ we hardly knew ye:relaxed:

Back
Top Bottom