Johnny wins "Pioneer" award

I really couldn’t give a shit, his last gig of the Comet tour is going to be great tonight, what a way to end his tour, two sold out nights in one of the best venues in Manchester.

Bloody wonderful too.

IMG_20190905_215511.jpg

IMG_20190905_222900.jpg
IMG_20190905_214216.jpg

"Watch these beards. I mean, I'm for it, but come on - it's not f***ing Shoreditch" :lbf:

Pioneer? Johnny is a good guitarist but any status he gained was through working with/association with Morrissey.

And where would Morrissey be without Johnny? Pitting them against each other is needless and no Smiths fan should buy into such bullshit. They loved each other, they have a tremendous shared legacy that will go down in history and in the end, that will overcome all else.

Morrissey picked "The Never-Played Symphonies" as one of his current favourites for the Spotify playlist. "You slipped right through my fingers, no not literally but metaphorically... and now you're all I see, as the light fades."

IMG_20190905_210210.jpg

there is hardly anyone upstairs in the balcony and we dont get a proper shot of the floor.doh:
Moz had 100 times as many last night in MARYLAND while cuck:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: continues to
struggle IN MANCHESTER his BELOVED HOME with Jr having to open no money for a proper opening band.:rage:

Johnny Suckin Marr

the CATASTROPHIC :frogface: STRIKES AGAIN. its not what is projected onto:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: its
the awful unintelligible caterwauling that projects OUT of him onto the poor spectators.
and once again: THE :hibiscus: SHIRT!!! the BLUE one hes got but two shirts the no money twat:openmouth:

the CATASTROPHIC :frogface: STRIKES AGAIN. its not what is projected onto:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: its
the awful unintelligible caterwauling that projects OUT of him onto the poor spectators.
and once again: THE :hibiscus: SHIRT!!! the BLUE one hes got but two shirts the no money twat:openmouth:

This one's for you!

Morrissey picked "The Never-Played Symphonies" as one of his current favourites for the Spotify playlist. "You slipped right through my fingers, no not literally but metaphorically... and now you're all I see, as the light fades."

View attachment 51955

Give us a break!

Yeah, every song is about Marr... :rolleyes:

especially...

TWIFOCrashing Bores !

:rock::cool:

Err, he runs 5k most days maybe that’s the reason?

I know! poor Johnny, it’s obviously having a detrimental effect on his body
and mind, hope his family will intervene.

Amy was mean to me once...
I really shouldn’t share my thoughts on it.
Doing so may upset her again.
So I shall abstain from further speculation.
:dizzy:

Oh Viva you’re the only one who knows anything around here! Surface blames
Johnny’s illness on his jogging! but can we really believe that ?! o_O

There is no illness you simple tit, just a very healthy guy. f***ing hell how low can you Morrissey lovers sink.

First thing Marr fans do is deny the appearance of Marr’s present frail appearance as illness.

That’s how low they will sink.

I’m not a fan, but I’m concerned.

Oh Viva you’re the only one who knows anything around here! Surface blames
Johnny’s illness on his jogging! but can we really believe that ?! o_O

He’s half right. Johnny was doing some of that late night “jogging” in the park that many celebrities were known to do such as Kevin Spacey and George Michael.

Back
Top Bottom