Johnny wins "Pioneer" award

First thing Marr fans do is deny the appearance of Marr’s present frail appearance as illness.

That’s how low they will sink.

I’m not a fan, but I’m concerned.

What will sink lower?
The fans or Marr’s T-cell count?

O NO!!!! the DRAMATIC ONE was jogging at night in the park.:screamcat:

I had no idea from the back to back two hour shows he played that he was so ill! Obviously we need to celebrate the poor man while we can. Give him more awards! Buy all this records! Go to all his shows! Come on people, he doesn't have much time...

It's remarkable how he plays through his pain...

First thing Marr fans do is deny the appearance of Marr’s present frail appearance as illness.

That’s how low they will sink.

I’m not a fan, but I’m concerned.

He's been "frail" (thin) his entire life.

I had no idea from the back to back two hour shows he played that he was so ill! Obviously we need to celebrate the poor man while we can. Give him more awards! Buy all this records! Go to all his shows! Come on people, he doesn't have much time...

He looked great on Thursday, clearly some fools on here, Viva’s always been a c*** but surprised to see Ketamine get involved with such nonsense, in reality he looks in fabulous shape for a 55 year old,with loads of energy unlike the lethargic overweight Morrissey.

He looked great on Thursday, clearly some fools on here, Viva’s always been a c*** but surprised to see Ketamine get involved with such nonsense, in reality he looks in fabulous shape for a 55 year old,with loads of energy unlike the lethargic overweight Morrissey.

Ketamine is a more literate Vegan Cro, it's just that KS occasionally reins it in and posts normally. Viva is a c*** 24/7 simply because David doesn't give a flying f*** about this site anymore.

Ketamine is a more literate Vegan Cro, it's just that KS occasionally reins it in and posts normally. Viva is a c*** 24/7 simply because David doesn't give a flying f*** about this site anymore.

It’s interesting how some people make up stories about Marr being ill, when he’s not and Morrissey tells people he’s ill when he’s not.

Viva is a c*** 24/7 simply because David doesn't give a flying f*** about this site anymore.

I resent that...:rage:

I’m a part time c*** these days at best. :smirk:

:(

people, use occams razor:
a 60 year old dude looks frail and sickly is it because
1-he 'runs 5k every other day':lbf:, a 60 year old running 5k a day would collapse after the first 'run' FFS
no 1 is a no go, lets go to option:
2-:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: looks sickly and frail because he is on his last legs. this seems a more reasonable option. Why?
a-he wears a wig
b-he seems to be training Jr in comet music so he can take his place.
c-bandmates stare at him as if he were to faint at any moment.
d-has jelly rolls

POOR DRAMA:disrelieved:

im sending a traveling ayatollah to minister to him at once:
Only%20in%20Iran%2028.jpg

Look at the video! he can hardly hold the :guitar:
he is holding it up with his knees, he can
hardly carry it.:flushed:
time to buy some flowery shirts for Jr me thinks.:sleepy:

why did he have to go jogging at night to the park???:fearscream:

people, use occams razor:
a 60 year old dude looks frail and sickly is it because
1-he 'runs 5k every other day':lbf:, a 60 year old running 5k a day would collapse after the first 'run' FFS
no 1 is a no go, lets go to option:
2-:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: looks sickly and frail because he is on his last legs. this seems a more reasonable option. Why?
a-he wears a wig
b-he seems to be training Jr in comet music so he can take his place.
c-bandmates stare at him as if he were to faint at any moment.
d-has jelly rolls

POOR DRAMA:disrelieved:

im sending a traveling ayatollah to minister to him at once:
Only%20in%20Iran%2028.jpg

Oh dear, yet another catastrophic mistake by the site retard.

Last edited:

how will we be able to survive without the poorly attended mini tours, the sucky comet music and
the :frogface: vocals?

:triumph:

Never Played Symphonies about :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:>>>WTF? Moz kicked him out of the Smiths FFS

tenor.gif

DramaJ has been trying to have Moz let him back ever since.:handfist:

anyways im sending a packet of Plant Fusion with several bottles of vitamins over to DramaJ to
see if we can make him better.:syringe:

any word on :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: health status? Nothing since the last ming gig where he looked exhausted and frail.:(
word is that an eerie pall has descended over the cul de sac. :flushed:
no activity no jogging in his short shorts.:relaxed:
can someone contact Jr and have him roll DramaJ to the window so his few fans can see him and be able to sleep at night?
Maybe someone can contact Consequence of Sound Im sure they have his number.:sunglasses:

Back
Top Bottom