join this new forum

I used to have a pretty sweet Weezer shirt back in the day that said if it's too loud turn it down. I think a girlfriend stole it, the c***.

I used to have a pretty sweet Weezer shirt back in the day that said if it's too loud turn it down. I think a girlfriend stole it, the c***.

That actually sounds like a super gay Weezer shirt.

Dude it sure was. It was like having a picture of dangling balls instead of a Weezer logo on my chest. Frankly I was glad she took it!

I don’t think there are many if any cool Weezer shirts...because Weezer isn’t cool.

I love the first two albums and I like the green one a lot as a power pop album. I don't know anything past the singles from Maladroit onward, although I love all those singles. And actually I really lost touch with them completely as of The White Album. I thought the covers album was kind of cool though. And I did like Death To False Metal.

I know you're a huge fan; what album tracks from 2000 onward stand out to you? I remember we were talking one morning when the Pork And Beans video dropped and you were over the moon about it.

That video is great.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I love the first two albums and I like the green one a lot as a power pop album. I don't know anything past the singles from Maladroit onward, although I love all those singles. And actually I really lost touch with them completely as of The White Album. I thought the covers album was kind of cool though. And I did like Death To False Metal.

I know you're a huge fan; what album tracks from 2000 onward stand out to you? I remember we were talking one morning when the Pork And Beans video dropped and you were over the moon about it.

That video is great.

The White album is their last great album though I do have a soft spot for Pacific Daydream. A lot of great material of theirs is unreleased stuff. I’ll continue the Weezer talk in my Weezer thread.

Yeah, but thats probably only because I used to jerk off to Chris Crocker when he dressed like a girl.

The White album is their last great album though I do have a soft spot for Pacific Daydream. A lot of great material of theirs is unreleased stuff. I’ll continue the Weezer talk in my Weezer thread.

Yeah, but thats probably only because I used to jerk off to Chris Crocker when he dressed like a girl.

0Q6wcuJYFjaa5JYnPCoVcCuIRztWUPlQn1RDgFUUuB1vxnW3PaK1DcUb4s-NVrEROCbb1nFziFhswKwCLatAyXZ6vzICYeK1mpZeuzLe7ltO6ddh

Back
Top Bottom