Jonathan Ross mentiones Morrissey in his last BBC chat show

Aww :)

It is such a shame, I remember his interviews with Moz being just so brilliant ( his comeback with Quarry for example)
Cheers Moz

Re: jonathan ross farewell to BBC

Did he say "I promised Morrissey" or "I was promised Morrissey"?

Dave

Wossy also mentioned it on his last radio show today. He said he had got a message from Morrissey to the effect that there should be 'no lip trembling'.

He said it both at the beginning and end of the TV show. Jonathan Ross has been at the centre of the entertainment world for much more than the past decade and knows all the big names pretty much personally. Of them all it is the words of Morrissey that carries him through this milestone. Well well! His eyes did glisten with the hint of emotion towards the end, but no lip-trembling: he's British after all. ;)

Bowie's Drive-In Saturday was the final record on the radio show

Dave

It is such a shame, I remember his interviews with Moz being just so brilliant ( his comeback with Quarry for example)
Cheers Moz

You must have watched different interviews to the ones I watched.
I like Jonathan but he is not a very good interviewer. A good interviewer will get the guest talking and let them talk.
To be fair though Moz has become a patchy interviewee, you can tell he just wants to get his interviews out the way- years of boring questions and being misquoted have left their mark.

I will miss Jonathan on the Beeb- I expect he will be back in 5 years

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom