Juliane Liebert (Der Spiegel interviewer): "The recording [of the interview] is available"

Lots of predictable feesback from the half-wit slurpers who joined the party after ‘87.

See now, I get the folks clicking “redundant” on those calling the twat out because, clearly, EVERYONE knows he’s a douche-bag.

...but the “troll” thing is a bit silly, unless your gullet is so filled with his jizz that your eyes and ears are clogged to the brim.

Carry on though.

Also why is it he isn’t trying to sue them for defamation or some other bs because he said those things and they came out exactly like he said them, and he can’t sue them because they have him recorded saying all those things. Also no this is not a case of bigmouth strikes again but more of a case of Dumbass strikes again.

I understand. You thought you had made a point and two people explained how your evidence directly undermined that point. Now you're exhausted and in distress and trying to save face. Go listen to the record. Stop trying to defend the things he said. Tell yourself they "edited" it somehow. Give yourself a break before you breakdown.

Last edited:
Show us the recording!! YouTube is free and records can be uploaded in a couple of minutes.

If she was questioned, she should have made the records public immediatly. She has nothing to lose, hasn't she?

Why the mistery?

:handpointup:That was posted Nov 29 2017

Today, Dec 11 2017 :handpointright: Still waiting...

WTF are you doing with the original record??? o_O

Looks like Der Spiegel is somehow blackmailing Morrissey.

Oh really? What do you think they want to gain from this? Wasn't it Morrissey himself who called for the recording to be released? Oh no, wait - he wanted an un-chopped-with, un-fiddled with version. Which leaves the way open, no matter WHAT happens, for him to be the perpetual victim.

So, in essence, no matter what happens when the tapes are released, brainless goons like you will continue to say he's being blackmailed (for some reason), and he will continue to be the victim.

I 100% guarantee you that that is what will happen.

Oh really? What do you think they want to gain from this? Wasn't it Morrissey himself who called for the recording to be released? Oh no, wait - he wanted an un-chopped-with, un-fiddled with version. Which leaves the way open, no matter WHAT happens, for him to be the perpetual victim.

So, in essence, no matter what happens when the tapes are released, brainless goons like you will continue to say he's being blackmailed (for some reason), and he will continue to be the victim.

“Morrissey has every right to say those things, freedom of speech”
“See I knew there was no way Morrissey would say those awful things, he has been set up, fake news”

Tapes get released

“ he can say what he wants”

Skinny never knew any questiong
Skinny never looked at the lights
But Skinny sold something
every single night

I am sorry, I don't talk to idiots. It is some sort of policy I have just to avoid wasting time.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom