Julie Hamill interview with director James Russell, "Morrissey 25: Live" review - juliehamill.com

Re: Julie Hamill interview with director James Russell, "Morrissey 25: Live" review - juliehamill.co

No, I'm not the 'blue rose guy', but if I was: would I say?

I'm not bored out of my mind. I'm having a laugh.

There's no gig drought. A 2/3/5 year break would be entirely appropriate. I don't see Bowie rushing to play Peurto Monte, though I'm sure he could sell a football stadium out if all he wanted was 'adoration' from misguided 'fan's.

regards.

I don't get an in jubilo? :tears:

You're alright brum.

Re: Julie Hamill interview with director James Russell, "Morrissey 25: Live" review - juliehamill.co

I don't get an in jubilo? :tears:

You're alright brum.

I'm afraid we've run out of 'in jubilo' for a while. There's an order with Amazon, but until then it's back to

regards.....

read it and after doing so, I, kind of, wanna see the film now :o

He's the doctor at the Hotel California, where Morrissey can check out, but he can never leave....

Post of the year :thumb:

'and they say he's mentall'... desperado

Last edited:

read it and after doing so, I, kind of, wanna see the film now :o

It's so good Robby, I want to see it again.

Please David, kick asshole dickweed BrummieBoy off the site! He high jacks every conversation with his drivel and its extremely detracting to the site! ENOUGH!! Can we vote!?

More flatulent drivel from he who can not spell. How insufferably diabolical of you, let's see: 'realisitic' 'Pheremones' 'peddlling' 'EpicFAIL' 'Srsly' and oh the irony 'incompreshensible'.

Oh that is a classic of epic fail proportions! If your ensuing babbling replies are without spelling errors that would embarrass a half-blind bouncer from Nantucket I take pride in knowing that I have aided you somewhat in learning how to use spell check. Less time spent online perhaps and more time reading 'books' (without pictures) might be in order my dear fellow! Surely you are not trying to imitate Morrissey by attempting your own Cemetry Gates? You've got enough mistakes in one of your erroneous epistles for at least half an album!

I, being of an infinitesimally superior intellect than yourself do not require such common tools however, I, after sufficient pondering know that you absolutely require it. You may wish to cancel that appointment with Mensa!

Being hove to in a long gale is the most boring way of being terrified I know.... hope the ships sails again

Please David, kick asshole dickweed BrummieBoy off the site! He high jacks every conversation with his drivel and its extremely detracting to the site! ENOUGH!! Can we vote!?

Please keep up to speed, as BB has packed his case and is about to leave the building:

"I'm done for now. Other than to deal with any insolent back-chat from the anonymous cult trolls who will be unable to resist a GIF, an insult or a denunciation to avoid processing what I have actually written."

BrummieBoy has finished here for now, just like last summer's Olympics effort: he's said what he wanted to say, for now. BB will be back as and when Morrissey is back, provided there's something worth commenting on. For info, BB isn't just one person, he's part of a radical arts collective oscillating between Birmingham and Bristol but based mainly in Hereford. Last night many of us went to see Robert Plant at Wolves Civic and Morrissey was discussed in comparison. Robert Plant is coming to the end of a long period of 'writer's block' where he just toured to a devoted audience. He's now decided that a new album is worth making. He's also decided that reforming Led Zeppelin is probably not the best use of his time, given there's an intractable problem in that the drummer/his best friend died, rather than sued. Robert Plant has played with various musical styles from Nashville to Bristol to Gambia, as he always did, but he's not interested in re-writing Kashmir (aka "How Soon Is Now?").

We hope Morrissey is following Robert Plant's anti-career and regains his mojo/curiosity/original inspiration. This film "Morrissey 25: Live" seems a perfect book-end to Morrissey's mid-life crises, with the hiatus after "Maladjusted" being the other bookend. This site largely kept the 'flame' alive for Morrissey until YATQ. If another such period is now to happen, that's no problem. Just ask Robert Plant: there's really no point in recording and releasing an album just for the sake of it. We'll be lurking, smirking and LOL!ing along when the Mentalist 3 return and wish everyone here every possible enjoyment as they engage with Morrissey' music and words.

Please do not misuse the anonymous comment function again. This thread is about the Live film, not you inability to cope with critics of cultic thinking and artistic mediocrity.

Please contribute to the discussion or avoid disturbing others with your facile complaints.

Consider yourself bitch-slapped. BB has not been banned, but will not comment further until he actually has something to say again. There was a 'poll' to try and ban another user, "Crystal Geezer". That didn't happen so those who organised it largely left in a sulk. You might care to join them. Of course, if DavidT does 'ban' BB, then that would be hilarious to see him adopt Morrissey's censorious and imperious style. Do you really think BB or anyone would bat an eyelid at the collapse of another bastion of Free Speech.

There will be no further responses "until the next time....."

We've received more 'in jubilos' from Amazon, so I leave you
with every good wish
yours in jubilo

by/on behalf of BrummieBoy and The BrummieBoy Project.

Last edited:

u got my vote,brummieboy clearly is a lonely sole with no one to talk too,a massive chip on his shoulder,think he needs help,i really do.:guitar:

u got my vote,brummieboy clearly is a lonely sole with no one to talk too,a massive chip on his shoulder,think he needs help,i really do.:guitar:
yeah, but, in spite of all that :p he's alrite by me :thumb:
reminds me of our Moz a little ;)

Are you the Blue Rose guy bored out of your mind during this gig drought?

"Blue Rose guy"? I thought the person with the blue rose was a woman from LA called Angie?

What?I think BB should stay!And I don't mean Boz Boorer...What am I gonna read today during my coffe break today if there won't be a new post full of insightfulness and insults ???

More flatulent drivel from he who can not spell. How insufferably diabolical of you, let's see: 'realisitic' 'Pheremones' 'peddlling' 'EpicFAIL' 'Srsly' and oh the irony 'incompreshensible'.

Oh that is a classic of epic fail proportions! If your ensuing babbling replies are without spelling errors that would embarrass a half-blind bouncer from Nantucket I take pride in knowing that I have aided you somewhat in learning how to use spell check. Less time spent online perhaps and more time reading 'books' (without pictures) might be in order my dear fellow! Surely you are not trying to imitate Morrissey by attempting your own Cemetry Gates? You've got enough mistakes in one of your erroneous epistles for at least half an album!

I, being of an infinitesimally superior intellect than yourself do not require such common tools however, I, after sufficient pondering know that you absolutely require it. You may wish to cancel that appointment with Mensa!

This post has mozzerian like qualities, it put a smile on my face and found it very funny.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom