JUST WORKED IT OUT

M

moz solo police

the two people hounding grim and GU are freeyourself and ian it's quite cute to think about it the 2 biggest queens of the forum joining forces.
get room boys just make sure you don't tape any of it it would be far too disgusting.

Irene, it looks like we should add 'homophobic' to 'racist' when describing you now...

if you read david t's journal you'll find freeyourself has been banned & can not post anything.

how is pointing out the truth trolling? and i'm hardly a queen. Are you drunk again irene?

Re: Irene, it looks like we should add 'homophobic' to 'racist' when describing you now...

And why would that be then?
I have not been on here all day, so if you are referring to some post against homosexuals, I am not guilty.
Then again, every 'ist and every 'ism has been thrown my way, so carry on regardless.
I suppose sad folk like yourself need someone to scapegoat, might as well be may, eh?

Re: how is pointing out the truth trolling? and i'm hardly a queen. Are you drunk again irene?

That was not my reply.
I know you obviously think I am the only person on this board.
Believe me, I have more to do than spend day and night on here.
Oh and, no, I am not drunk again. Then again, when I am, I have some sort of excuse for my behaviour.
What is yours?

> the two people hounding grim and GU are freeyourself and ian it's quite
> cute to think about it the 2 biggest queens of the forum joining forces.
> get room boys just make sure you don't tape any of it it would be far too
> disgusting.

How can anyone "get room"???

Re: if you read david t's journal you'll find freeyourself has been banned & can not post anything.

If that is true, davidt has only scratched the surface. There are half a dozen more who need to be sent to the quarry to break up the stones of confusion.

I don't know who is who, and I don't care anymore.

```wishing for the filter option on the Morrissey-solo discussion board ```

Back
Top Bottom