Morrissey Central "Just Yesterday" (October 9, 2020)

Bram_sg5yia.jpg

"With my staff night and day

I strike the ground - my mother's highway

and I say, "oh, mother dear, let me in … "

-CHAUCER

Regards,
FWD.

So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you againand you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy.
John 16:22

Oh morrisey. I know it's hard to loose some one you love the most. I know that!!! I cried for a year to come to terms of my loss. it takes time to comfort your pain I hope.the love of your real devoted fans helps to heal your sadness. I thank you because your music comforted my soul when I lost my boyfriend. stay strong. Amor ! I love you and I - we need you here in earth. A big hug for you morrisey ♥️

I did not see this photo before. If this is a family photo it is not my business because it is a family matter which does not concern me. I heard a rumor that the mother of Morrissey has died but I do not spread rumors.

Possibly your most insightful post miss Karen , I’ve been up the goven rd before, to see moz, and it was bleak, until me and my eldest went into a rangers pub.... then the gloom lifted... do tell me/ us more about your grandad , I bet he’s had a fight with mozzers dad at some point, a proper fist fight ....

Wouldn't put it past him! He punched the drummer from The Hollies & the rest of them bought him drinks.

Was it the Louden Tavern? I've had to go in there 3 times to get directions to Film City! I'm always lost. I blame gin.

If you were on his good side you had a loyal mate for life.
You’re totally right though it taught me to go the exact opposite extreme.
I have to really fight the inclination when I’m vexed though because I know he passed that spirit on to me of wanting to fight.

And if you’ve been surrounded by that influence it’s a struggle to resist.
All my dad’s family were tough and often had fights at family parties...I can’t believe I survived it, I must have been breathing in so much toxic cigarette smoke and alcohol fumes in my child hood like many of us but I’m fond of those memories?
They could all sing and being working class they knew how to stick up for each other from “outsiders” they were great days.
I guess we all just like Moz hanker back because people were genuine and families were close and when they go we didn’t realise how the emptiness would catch us out.
Wow , so much in common here, I was a barboy when I was 10 at family dos or a Saturday night when family came back to my parents home for a drink after the local social club shut... all good crack and the elders would sing, and some would put their hand in their pockets and throw all their change into the air for the kids to get... I could pour a good lager or whiskey for my uncle jimmy, or several.... and he would drive home afterwards and then announce the next day that de didn’t have a clue how he got home.... nowt ta de wid me 🤫🤫🤫yes and the smoke .... I’m still surprised I’m here at 37 🤥🤥🤥🤥

This is a bit more disturbing:

“Unfortunately, Death doesn’t want me either, which is why I’m as old and disgusting as I am. All I can do is wander around like a restless soul, knocking my walking stick on the ground morning and night hoping Mother Earth will take me back. ‘Mother Earth, let me in!’ I say. ‘Just look at how wretched I am. My flesh and blood and skin are all drying up. When will my tired bones be laid to rest? Mother, I wish I could trade that beautiful chest in my bedroom for a burial shroud to put myself in!’ But so far, she hasn’t helped me at all, which is why I’m so pale and rickety.
No. He’s pale and rickety from his diet... The poor-me nonsense is a ruse. You know the truth. Quit drinking the Kool-aid and buying the shitty merch. You’re a bunch of enablers.

You want tickets to see him in Vegas? Lol! Your $1500USD are better spent on a lovely shroud.

Fak Arf.

Wow , so much in common here, I was a barboy when I was 10 at family dos or a Saturday night when family came back to my parents home for a drink after the local social club shut... all good crack and the elders would sing, and some would put their hand in their pockets and throw all their change into the air for the kids to get... I could pour a good lager or whiskey for my uncle jimmy, or several.... and he would drive home afterwards and then announce the next day that de didn’t have a clue how he got home.... nowt ta de wid me 🤫🤫🤫yes and the smoke .... I’m still surprised I’m here at 37 🤥🤥🤥🤥
Today it’s called child abuse😂😂😂
Wouldn’t change a thing👍🏻

His dad looks like a real hard man .... like on of those Irish blokes that frequent any Irish bar in any city or town.... the type that still has a quiff , starts drinking at 10 am and doesn’t take any shit from anyone.....
What the f*** are you on about? He’s barely a head taller than Moz, even if he stood up. ...and the only one in that photo that shows any sense of personality is Mom. what a miserable photo. It speaks volumes. He left shortly thereafter, no?

Yes.

It's cute how he and his dad adopt exactly the same pose.

I imagine he was told to do it. Look at the way his father holds the chair compared to the way he does, playing the sweet boy, but, dearly wishing that he was not there.

Always nice to see these photos.

Wouldn't put it past him! He punched the drummer from The Hollies & the rest of them bought him drinks.

Was it the Louden Tavern? I've had to go in there 3 times to get directions to Film City! I'm always lost. I blame gin.
I can’t remember my pet lamb....it was just a nicer pub than the Celtic lot... that was our first pub ..... tv screens playing Celtic futba..... I’ve never necked our drinks quicker.... your a good lass Nerak ..... i lufffff you

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom