Morrissey Central "Just Yesterday" (October 9, 2020)

Bram_sg5yia.jpg

"With my staff night and day

I strike the ground - my mother's highway

and I say, "oh, mother dear, let me in … "

-CHAUCER

Regards,
FWD.

It seems this isn't the first time Morrissey has referenced Chaucer:

Metro, Oct 3, 2012.
Full article here.
More than likely too: 'Smiler With Knife'
(Either Chaucer or via Nicholas Blake using Chaucer).
FWD.

I reckon I like the photos taken at the house the California Son was born in the San Fernando Valley and reckon if you think this is not a house in Moz Angeles, all these pics posted on MC have one thing in common....BRIGHT CALIFORNIA SUNSHINE, bikinis, and warm winter days outdoors. I reckon it looks like the California Son Junior is inheriting the California Grandma's house. The California Son's parents never got divorced. Pete still lives in LA, but stays completely out of the Hollywood limelight. The divorce lie was just something made up by a Protestant journalist in Brittin in the 80's and the California Son never addressed it. The original backyard is still the same from the 70's c*** tit twat fark arse inn nn nnnn n nnnnn n it.

View attachment 59873

View attachment 59874
Dude, you are like Jack Nicholson in "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest" The people here are lunatics that each have their own delusional thoughts about what the California Son is. We all know the people here are the reason for the security team in LA. You know we don't post here and although you are trying very hard to tell the truth, you cant reason with crazy. Let them believe all the despressed parents divorced cold rainy day British politics he knows nothing about bullshit. He is getting their dollars.

If you were on his good side you had a loyal mate for life.
You’re totally right though it taught me to go the exact opposite extreme.
I have to really fight the inclination when I’m vexed though because I know he passed that spirit on to me of wanting to fight.

And if you’ve been surrounded by that influence it’s a struggle to resist.
All my dad’s family were tough and often had fights at family parties...I can’t believe I survived it, I must have been breathing in so much toxic cigarette smoke and alcohol fumes in my child hood like many of us but I’m fond of those memories?
They could all sing and being working class they knew how to stick up for each other from “outsiders” they were great days.
I guess we all just like Moz hanker back because people were genuine and families were close and when they go we didn’t realise how the emptiness would catch us out.
ahh those were the days, a scottish wedding wasnt a scottish wedding without somebody being carted off to a and e,gave evryone something to talk about the next day.
those were tougher times back then but they made you a tougher person.

Wouldn't put it past him! He punched the drummer from The Hollies & the rest of them bought him drinks.

Was it the Louden Tavern? I've had to go in there 3 times to get directions to Film City! I'm always lost. I blame gin.
if theres once place everyone in the world should avoid its the louden tavern,imagine the devils arsehole,that is the louden tavern,the only 3 words that are ever spoke in that place are f... the pope.scum of the earth.

if theres once place everyone in the world should avoid its the louden tavern,imagine the devils arsehole,that is the louden tavern,the only 3 words that are ever spoke in that place are f... the pope.scum of the earth.

It's a bit rough. They were nice to me though. It makes a change from Oran Mor.

His Mother is beautiful,in the photograph, (I thought it was a mock up) with Phoebe Buffay(Lisa Kudrow) from Friends. Morrissey is recognisable and his sister is so relaxed so All in all a nice family photograph. ❤ :rose:

Dad is the image of Roy Keane in this photo - so that clears up the question as to which side of the family is related......

Darling, let go of fear. Be open to the love that is abundant and is around you.

Eres loca y un peligro a sociedad. You need to be locked up before you kill Mozzzzzzzzzzzz in the same way as John Lennon. You are delusional. Mozzzzzzzzzzz doesn’t care about you or Argentina.

Eres loca y un peligro a sociedad. You need to be locked up before you kill Mozzzzzzzzzzzz in the same way as John Lennon. You are delusional. Mozzzzzzzzzzz doesn’t care about you or Argentina.
Ud es el que tiene un delirio cronico,que tiene que ver John Lennon ,? Con M y yo ???? Mmmmmm

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom