Kelly Osbourne posts picture with Morrissey holding her dog

In a Facebook post captioned, "Watching Polly fall in love with #Morrissey #LifeGoals
1f49c.png
1f49c.png
1f49c.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
," Kelly Osbourne shared a picture snapped of her with Morrissey holding Kelly's dog, Polly.

39545_kellyosbourne_morrissey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose I was listing a possible reason that may have contributed to the depression

According to Slee he already felt bad before the tour even started but he desperately wanted to do these shows. But you are right. All of the things you listed probably made it worse or as Jo put it "he really began to come apart at the seams".

So this is obviously a sign !
When is the Ozzy Mozzy collab happening ?! ;)

In a Facebook post captioned, "Watching Polly fall in love with #Morrissey #LifeGoals
1f49c.png
1f49c.png
1f49c.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
," Kelly Osbourne shared a picture snapped of her with Morrissey holding Kelly's dog, Polly.

39545_kellyosbourne_morrissey.jpg

I don't understand many of the bitter comments on this photo.
I just had to laugh loudly at the expression on his face! priceless and so funny!

He has his comic sides and the more he shows them the more I appreciate them. He doesn't perform, no. He is no actor, of course not!, but when he tries I like the result and it compensates for the very serious music on his last four albums or so. (Which was absolutely great)

I miss the funny songs like King Leer, Roy's Keen, Dagenham Dave etc. etc. Arthounds was funny though.
For me the double entendre is quintessential Moz.
There is no one else. He is unique.

I don't care with which of the A, B, C or D list celebs he appears on a photo, as long as he appears, I find them entertaining.
I don't care about Moz not commenting about Bowie's death but appearing on this photo with Kelly and doggie.
Maybe he likes her and she likes him.
Of course doggie likes him too. :)

Last edited:
its all about the haves and the havenots,the havenots look at the tv and say why cant we have what the haves have.great photo with the little dog,if you ever want to brighten your day watch dogs avoiding a bath on youtube,SO FUNNY I PISSED MYSELF LAUGHING,

Of course Kelly has nothing . Just money . Nobody cares about her .
Jeez the people moz has pictures with . Makes him seen so c list .

its all about the haves and the havenots,the havenots look at the tv and say why cant we have what the haves have.great photo with the little dog,if you ever want to brighten your day watch dogs avoiding a bath on youtube,SO FUNNY I PISSED MYSELF LAUGHING,
Yes, I devote a significant amount of my precious time to watching animals doing silly things on Youtube.

Yes, I devote a significant amount of my precious time to watching animals doing silly things on Youtube.

That's okay!
You can do anything with your precious time as you want. You are free, remember? Or did you forget? For your sake, I hope not.

Just ignore the righteous, holy and moralistic morons who think you should spend your time at issues they want you to spend on. Of course they can do whatever they want with their time. They want to imply rules on you without following these rules themselves.

So why shouldn't you? :squiffy:

kelly osborne is disgusting both inside and out. in fact the only one in that family i can stand is ozzy.
sharon is horrible. glad ozzy was cheating on her.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom