Kevin Cummins on working with Morrissey

Not surprised by Cummins' reply as he's always seemed to remember working with Morrissey fondly, but of course somebody had to ask...
20200708_103648.jpg

Most people who have a problem with a famous person they don't know and have never met are more often than not the problem themselves.

Kevin, did you take any pics in Rome?
Particularly on the night of Tuesday July 14th 2017 outside the Nike store?
Thanks pal (beer on me at The Marble Arch very soon:tiphat:)

🇬🇧:knife:

Always the best

Could be more.
good guys - 70 percent.
roasters-30 percent.
theres maybe a dozen of the usual suspects,we all know who they are.see how absent they are when a post has little to do with politics.

having my breakfast and up pops heaven knows on bbc breakfast,subject is songs reflecting peoples moods,charley the presenter says that is a great great song.nice wee start to the day.

Last edited:
good guys - 70 percent.
roasters-30 percent.
theres maybe a dozen of the usual suspects,we all know who they are.see how absent they are when a post has little to do with politics.

having my breakfast and up pops heaven knows on bbc breakfast,subject is songs reflecting peoples moods,charley the presenter says that is a great great song.nice wee start to the day.
Good guys at 70 per cent... mmm I’d say other way round of late to be fair.... as I’m constantly having a go at the f***ers, there just seems to be a lot more roasters and I’m not getting any younger gordy, fight the good fight .... oh what were you scoffing for your breakfast when the smiths burst into your living room???? I’ll guess at a bacon sarnie with Tom sauce ???

Good guys at 70 per cent... mmm I’d say other way round of late to be fair.... as I’m constantly having a go at the f***ers, there just seems to be a lot more roasters and I’m not getting any younger gordy, fight the good fight .... oh what were you scoffing for your breakfast when the smiths burst into your living room???? I’ll guess at a bacon sarnie with Tom sauce ???
nah bazz 3 weetabix or as i call them,cardboard to keep me regular,im talking in general with the 70 percent but your right all it takes is a bad news story and another one or two appear like hengeboy who appeared in a puff of smoke a few weeks ago.

nah bazz 3 weetabix or as i call them,cardboard to keep me regular,im talking in general with the 70 percent but your right all it takes is a bad news story and another one or two appear like hengeboy who appeared in a puff of smoke a few weeks ago.
3 weetabix... if that don’t keep you regular then nothing will ... it’s either weetabix or porridge for me...

3 weetabix... if that don’t keep you regular then nothing will ... it’s either weetabix or porridge for me...
hope its scots poridge oats,not your middle class made in a labraratory microwavable oats.

That's the best way! Sugary porridge is an abomination.
And you know what else Nerak... if I’m feeling like pushing the boat out, I’ll even throw in a hand full of frozen berries....to hell with the cost.....

If I recall correctly, he criticised Morrissey's political statements and got a lot of criticism and was called a hypocrite for still selling his pictures 😂
Can anyone with better memory confirm that?

But that episode aside: You don't work with someone for years and years and go on tour with them for weeks if they're hell to work with.

Kevin C did a book signing and gallery talk at an art gallery in Austin, Texas where they were doing a retrospective of his rock photography last fall. He was very pleasant to chat with and said he hadn’t spoken with Moz directly in over 20 years. (The record label reached out to Kevin’s management about the reissued Kill Uncle artwork.) He said he disagreed with Moz’s politics but that he wouldn’t rule out working with him again if he were asked and the cirucumstances were right.
Several Moz fans who were in attendance, including me and my wife, joked with him that he had missed Moz’s Austin gig by only a week. Kevin said he certainly would’ve gone had the scheduling worked out! ;)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom