Kevin Cummins posts more (mainly) unpublished Morrissey photos on Twitter

..ooh I just love that tongue pic, didn't our boy look so handsome in the mid nineties?! :thumb:

The size of the quiff is massive on the second pic! How did he style it so it didn't flatten when he was onstage?

Ace pics though. He looks exceptionally tidy.

The hair did flatten. It'll have been taken during the first song or maybe second. Only Linder was ever allowed to hang around to snap beyond then.

The size of the quiff is massive on the second pic! How did he style it so it didn't flatten when he was onstage?

Ace pics though. He looks exceptionally tidy.

it did flatten a bit as I remember vaguely, Utrecht may 1rst gig, he kept on pulling his hair up with his hands, if he
wasn't a Legend, he sure would be a hairstylist, as seen by The Importance of being Morrissey, he get's his hair cut, when it's a bit trimmed
and done, Morrissey took over and with some hairproduct he styled His hair in the chair of the shop Himself :), great part.

'and they say he's mentall' ...

The dude who is ferociously trying to give his hand to Moz. You know who you are.

He knows who he is now - was just on to the brother to let him know he's finally guilty by association... Oh the ravages of youth...

And where was I? Stuck in (on) the flimsy cinema-seat things they had round the sides of the floor: the only person there not to end up on stage (including cleaners and confused passed by).

Do I sound bitter? Still?

you guys should cheer Man City on, for every goal they score Kev has been publishing a new photo, Come On City!! regards, Manc Lad

Here's a Morrissey photo I've never printed - good crowd shot - probably Jones Beach NY 91 http://t.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom