"Kiss Me A Lot" official video directed by Sam Esty Rayner - TTY

TTY - Kiss Me A Lot Official Video directed by Sam Esty Rayner

As I read the name Sam Esty Rayner I feared the worst ... and what can I say ... it's even worse than I'd imagined. The boy knows nothing (unfortunately). Watch for yourself ...

http://true-to-you.net/

Hey who are you calling old slapper, i happen to be a Young one

Hey I got the same reaction when I called Kristeen a Young slapper...And then CG produced a student ID, and then it got completely out of control... :D

is damon the guy who always dons a tuxedo and walks behind moz? maybe thirtyish?

Read maybe 4 pages of this thread and my head is lolling. Why is everyone here so fixated on sexuality and are y'all truly rampantly against individuals being bi/pan? The video is a bit sparse, but it's really not terrible. I myself am very fond of it, did a whole shoot to promote it. There's so many much more worthwhile things to complain about in this world.

Re: Article: "Kiss Me A Lot" official video directed by Sam Esty Rayner - TTY

is damon the guy who always dons a tuxedo and walks behind moz? maybe thirtyish?

He's olive skinned with a shaved head. He dresses like morrisey and he's in his 40's. He's always around Moz.

- - - Updated - - -

Read maybe 4 pages of this thread and my head is lolling. Why is everyone here so fixated on sexuality and are y'all truly rampantly against individuals being bi/pan? The video is a bit sparse, but it's really not terrible. I myself am very fond of it, did a whole shoot to promote it. There's so many much more worthwhile things to complain about in this world.

Everyone here wants him to be straight. I'll never understand it.

complaining is what moz haters obsessors do best. shouldnt be any surprise there

It looks like two videos, neither of them very good, have been dropped into a vat of poorly realised soup.

The girls are essentially Miranda turning to the camera & going 'Ooh' and our Moz looks like a drag queen on a day off.

You could make a better video for fifty pence & still have change for a Freddo.

Other than that I quite like it. ;-)

It looks like two videos, neither of them very good, have been dropped into a vat of poorly realised soup.

The girls are essentially Miranda turning to the camera & going 'Ooh' and our Moz looks like a drag queen on a day off.

You could make a better video for fifty pence & still have change for a Freddo.

Other than that I quite like it. ;-)

the problem is not that women want to take there clothes off its men deciding everything about them based on that one action and what conclusion they come to. men dont want to be pressured for sex all the time and feel just as nervous and embarrassed about it theyre just allowed to pretend. like that scene in madmen where peggy starts taking off her clothes and the guy balks and is embarrassed because his whole stance was phony. if a girl keeps pressuring me and gets to forward i tell her about it and leave. its not like all guys want to have sex with anything or all women all the time. quite the opposite really as i think most married couples know.

If the girls were snogging each other passionately, it might just work. But the lip-synching and pleading movements are naff, as is standing their like a billboard made of human meat.

You're about as vegan as Gordon Ramsay is. You pretend to be vegan to try and justify your pathetic cheese comments, but you're fooling no one.

I am vegan. So is Morrissey, it would seem from his latest note about Glastonbury and the cheezy horrors of the dairy industry.

best
BB

He's going through a Dapper Laffs phase.
A bad quiff, crap shirts, shot on an iPhone, lazy stereotyping...
Only took me three days to work out where I'd seen that cheap, nasty, tabloid baiting style before.
Health Warning : Smoking weed wrecks your short term memory kids.
A good thing when you want to forget certain music videos.

He's going through a Dapper Laffs phase.
A bad quiff, crap shirts, shot on an iPhone, lazy stereotyping...
Only took me three days to work out where I'd seen that cheap, nasty, tabloid baiting style before.
Health Warning : Smoking weed wrecks your short term memory kids.
A good thing when you want to forget certain music videos.

Loved proper moist.....

My volume isn't working on my phone so I didn't realize the beginning was his bandmates they look youthful so I think he's using them to look hip. The girls are totally femen representations with the "fila me" writing is reference to the fila scandal in Europe. He's also consciously not wearing an undershirt to be undressed like the girls so it doesn't imply that he's objectifying

It looks like a thoughtful video to me he's put a lot of thought into the three parts, the intro with youthfull bandmates, the middle of him singing stripped down and the end of the femen girls messaging

My volume isn't working on my phone so I didn't realize the beginning was his bandmates they look youthful so I think he's using them to look hip. The girls are totally femen representations with the "fila me" writing is reference to the fila scandal in Europe. He's also consciously not wearing an undershirt to be undressed like the girls so it doesn't imply that he's objectifying

It looks like a thoughtful video to me he's put a lot of thought into the three parts, the intro with youthfull bandmates, the middle of him singing stripped down and the end of the femen girls messaging

If he was baring his own breasts and explicitly referenced/endorsed FEMEN, then he'd have made a genius video. He didn't. It's sexist twaddle.

best
BB

Going by his recent Glasto statement the girls should have been topless, with 'MILK IS MURDER' written on their breasticles.

It could have been worse: Sam could have been in front of the camera. Lest we forget this Nightmare HorrorShow that Morrissey made us sit through as support act on more than one occasion. Talk about being blind (and deaf) to family faults (shudder):
https://youtu.be/304PFuiQVnQ

i wonder if sam will do another video for the next album

I had a dream last night Morrissey had decided to come out as Heterosexual after watching his own video, given leave of absence to Damon "to think about things", even decided to try and shop for groceries himself, maybe also to get rid of a few houses/ clothes/ rings to make a new start, and then, he checked Morrissey-solo and this thread made him cry and he changed his mind.

Damn, folks.

Also, there was a bit of cheese in his salad, and the wind was blowing the wrong way, and nobody wanted to grind his salt, and that was it, he was Done With Heterosexuality.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom