"Kiss Me A Lot" official video directed by Sam Esty Rayner - TTY

TTY - Kiss Me A Lot Official Video directed by Sam Esty Rayner

As I read the name Sam Esty Rayner I feared the worst ... and what can I say ... it's even worse than I'd imagined. The boy knows nothing (unfortunately). Watch for yourself ...

http://true-to-you.net/

And he looked super akward at the burlesk show.
Either way they video matches the overall shit quality of the song and album. Istanbul, give me a f***ing break....

Last edited by a moderator:
And he looked super akward at the burlesk show.
Either way they video matches the overall shit quality of the song and album. Istanbul, give me a f***ing break....

It's a fantastic album! Perhaps you should live in a 1992 time warp.

I know who you are, leave me the f alone. I unlike you have i mind of my own and i don't have to kiss moz ass and love everything morrissey does, if its shit its shit even if if came from morrissey or Beyonce

I know who you are, leave me the f alone. I unlike you have i mind of my own and i don't have to kiss moz ass and love everything morrissey does, if its shit its shit even if if came from morrissey or Beyonce

Just because I like the album doesn't mean I'm a kiss ass.

I hate Swords. YOR is ok, but doesn't knock my socks off. WPINOYB is excellent.

You strike me as a very immature, uneducated, obnoxious person and I hope Morrissey never, ever has to meet you.

Just because I like the album doesn't mean I'm a kiss ass.

I hate Swords. YOR is ok, but doesn't knock my socks off. WPINOYB is excellent.

You strike me as a very immature, uneducated, obnoxious person and I hope Morrissey never, ever has to meet you.
Leave me alone, please! I do not care if you think i'm a jerk or hope that Morrissey never meets me. I hope i will never meet you. You are an awful and hurtful person. I'm not uneducated, i have just stated my honest opinion. My opinion was not even directed to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Kiss me a lot - Official video

Come on... You clowns need to wind your necks in. Moz looks amazing. Yes the band shots are a bit hurried, And of course you hate the models, they're beautiful, sexual, What more do you need to dispise them ? But let's face it you poor souls HATE anyone who gets close to Morrissey, his friends, band, relations., support acts. because you want to be them. Far too much negativity towards moz on this otherwise excellent site

No, really, this is really awful and sad. If there is a second degree, the shot is totally missed. The only good thing to me are the models, they are hot and the blond one has a wonderful slightly "fané derrière"...

Re: Kiss me a lot - Official video

"fané derrière"...

Not going to watch that a second time to know what that means. A fane? As in temple? Or a fanny? As in behind? Aaaanyway...

I've decided Morrissey has a point when he expresses his amused concern ("truly laughable!") for the people that this video upsets.

After all, why should we be more worried than Morrissey himself about the quality of his products? Someone took a giant videodump on a good song, so what? It doesn't constipate Morrissey in the least.

He was last seen serving the equivalent of cold Mc Donalds cheeseburgers at a meat-selling festival in Spain. Delicious, nutritious, organic songs like "I Am Throwing Up All Around Paris"; nobody knows what's in that one but the audience seems to love it, so until someody actually barfs on the maestro's shoes, it's not going anywhere.

Morrissey: I'm lovin' it!

Think.

Morrissey has always (ALWAYS) made it clear that he finds the whole video-making experience uncomfortable. Then he makes a video in which he appears to be incredibly uncomfortable and utterly at odds with the content of said video. Could it be a deliberate step? Or would you rather believe he's suddenly become Robin Thick(e)? Up to you. Free world. You are permitted to be as asinine as you choose.

But, surely, men SHOULD look awkward at a burlesque show? Compelled to look? Yes. But, surely, awkward? Morrissey could have thumped his chest and acted as if women cavorting for his pleasure was right and proper. But. no. His reaction is honest. He likes it, wants it, desires it, but, in the end, knows it is dehumanising and wrong. It changes not one iota the liking, wanting and desiring, as these are human/male norms. The awkwardness is beautiful. The awkwardness inches us forward as a species.

But, surely, men SHOULD look awkward at a burlesque show? Compelled to look? Yes. But, surely, awkward? Morrissey could have thumped his chest and acted as if women cavorting for his pleasure was right and proper. But. no. His reaction is honest. He likes it, wants it, desires it, but, in the end, knows it is dehumanising and wrong. It changes not one iota the liking, wanting and desiring, as these are human/male norms. The awkwardness is beautiful. The awkwardness inches us forward as a species.

You don't know he desires it!

Does cavorting for someone else's pleasure somehow make the performer less of a human being?

Can't we conceive the idea that it's simply performance and theatre, without necessarily imbuing guilt into anything and everything sexual?

It's not really a healthy way of looking at things. I doubt that it's possible to make a compelling case that Burlesque is contributing to the downfall of modern civilization in a very convincing way, unless you happen to live in a very conservative society.

Feeling an awkward reaction does not necessarily suggest that the action is wrong - merely that it steps beyond the comfort zone of the audience's normal expectations (even when there is a suspension of disbelief towards the dramatics).

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom