Knitted "Mini Moz" charity calendar 2012

You never saw the "Mini Moz as St Sebastian" shots, then? :D

I actually haven't. Lol. But I imagine it is amazing.

On average, how much profit do you make from selling these calenders yearly? Also, have you ever sold any of the Mini Moz'? If so, how much do you sell them for?

It's only the second year and I haven't finished selling, so an average doesn't yet apply. I base my charges on raising an average of £4 per calendar for the chosen charity; due to postage costs and rounding up/down of prices to keep the pricing simple, some orders bring in a little more, some a little less. Last year we sent £170 each to Salford Lads Club and Hull Animal Welfare Trust. This year, I've sent £300 so far to Cats Protection and there'll be another £40-£50 (a few people chuck in the extra pound or two with their payment) when I've sold the last of the top-up batch.

No, I don't sell the dolls, although I have previously donated one to be auctioned in aid of SLC. Woman hours of labour v a realistic selling price..... it was a non-starter. So surplus Mini Mozzers just turn up in the post to scare seemingly random recipients.

PS: Note to all. I'll be taking any unsold calendars to Grimsby (and Leeds if any remain) so you can buy direct from me there without the P&P charges, i.e. £6.50 each. Cash only, first come, first served; I won't reserve items because I'll end up stuck with them if people don't turn up to collect. I plan to carry a small float with me, but please don't present me with £50 or £20 notes and expect change!

EDIT: Just sold another. Thank you. Six left.

Last edited:
I actually haven't. Lol. But I imagine it is amazing.

Well, the Spidercat liked it.....

DSCF9155interventionCatcopy.jpg

Sold two more calendars at Grimsby (thank you, chaps!) and came home to orders for three more. I'm down to the last couple and I'm afraid if you asked for calendars earlier but never paid, yours are now officially back up for sale.

Now then, you lot. I have just two calendars in my sticky paws. If you ordered and never paid, you've lost the ones you ordered. The last couple have some small marks and bends from being touted around at the shows, but only to the area which will be bent underneath and which you won't see when the calendar is in use. I'm clearing these last ones for £6.25 UK, £7.25 elsewhere. "Extras" are mostly gone now, but you'll get a postcard and couple of stickers and something fromwhatever else is left in the bag. Colours are 1x blue, 1x pink and it's first paid, first served.

There will NOT be another re-print this year; I ordered the current batch on the request of people who asked after I'd sold out the main batch and then the same people never came up with the money. :/

Cheers, m'dears.

Last edited:
I will give someone $5 if they kick a cat. They piss in boxes and spread cat AIDS - what good are they for? :mad:

Two calendars, three people saying they want them..... and yet again, no payments. Still for sale, then.

These calanders are so adorable! I want one, but I'm going away soon & will be busy, so I don't wanna be a flake, cuz have no way to get the money to u. But when I get back and there's one still available, id love to buy one.

I will give someone $5 if they kick a cat. They piss in boxes and spread cat AIDS - what good are they for? :mad:

Good for tripping up trolls on darkened stairways, for starters. Thanks for the bump, though.

These calanders are so adorable! I want one, but I'm going away soon & will be busy, so I don't wanna be a flake, cuz have no way to get the money to u. But when I get back and there's one still available, id love to buy one.

Hi loveblue and thanks. I really do need to get the last of the money in and send it off to Cats Protection, so I can't hold back any calendars without payment. Please give me a shout when you get back, though, in case I can still sort you out with one. :)

Hi again Kate,
Just a suggestion, but maybe put it up on Ebay?? it just MIGHT raise a bit more money than you are asking for it on there anyway...ya never know.....

Thanks for the suggestion, Dave. Ebay are now charging 10% selling price, plus insertion fees, plus there are paypal fees and then P&P.... I doubt I'd find any benefit in terms of the charity amount.

Back
Top Bottom