"Kristeen Young finds Morrissey educational" , mlive.com interview

"At one point, when I was first starting out with them, every once in awhile I would go through a style crisis. 'Who am I? Who do I want to be?' He said something to me one day: 'Don't be a girl. Everybody's a girl. Be a woman. Think like a woman.' That's sort of been my little guiding light on almost everything I design. I design my own outfits for the stage."

*rolls eyes* She also explains why she's glued to Morrissey, like we don't know.

Without a label, manager or booking agent, Young has found the Morrissey shows to be a "really great home" for her. She said it provides a stable base.

"In some way, it might even be the future with the industry the way it is," Young said. "Artists band together to form their own little collectives to get things done."

Yeah, she and Morrissey are a collective and both benefit from it just immensely and equally. She travels with him insulting his audience and in return he gets to give her advice which she pretty much has to follow. If any of us were rich enough we would probably buy a friend like Kristeen Young, too.

QUOTE=Anonymous;1986743745]
She travels with him insulting his audience and in return he gets to give her advice which she pretty much has to follow. If any of us were rich enough we would probably buy a friend like Kristeen Young, too.

Well some of the fools on here can slag kristeen off as much as u like, but those of us who stand in truth and light, know how important and fantastic she really is! :)

Her music does not adorn my own website for nothing! :)

That privilege would only normally ever be reserved 4 morrissey! but Im making an ecception!

Just been listening 2 her wonderfull music 2 nite, absolutley breathtaking !!!! :) Incredible ! :)
And 2 even try and compare kristeen young 2 kate bush is just absolutely ridiculous! and an insult 2 just how much greater kristeen really is! :)

Seductive, fearless, and outrageous - kristeen young creates performances that challenge, shock, and move us !
She is, quite simply one of the most compelling artists of our time, of any time ! :)

Well time 4 a glass of wine before I head of 2 bed! goodnite ! :)
[/QUOTE]

Wondered when you would pop in this thread Midnite! Nice to see you're still star struck by the vomit KY puts out :)

Just because you love Morrissey doesn't mean you have taste.

Kristeen is shocking alright. Shockingly f***ing horrible.

She's infinitely more talented than yourself don't forget, angry internet forum person.

She's infinitely more talented than yourself don't forget, angry internet forum person.

I bet that lazy dyke enunciates when she sings.

Wondered when you would pop in this thread Midnite! Nice to see you're still star struck by the vomit KY puts out :)

Why thank you, your 2 kind! :)

Im not sure theres many people who like me on this forum, im not very popular but.......
Looks like theres a few people who actually " like" me on morrissey solo, and maybe, ya never know, even look forward 2 reading my posts!
Dare I say it, but I may actually have a "fan" lol

*midnite smiles and takes a bow*
:)

(Mind your there a few others who like me but they seem 2 have disapeared!)

Think I may now have 2 stay on morrissey solo now after all instead of leaving !
Im back again and I havent even left in the first place !!!!!!!!!!
I just cant resist the temptation 2 keep posting!!!!! Its become like some kind of an addiction now!

Well I cant possibly go yet anyways, coz ive not had the privilege of being banned yet and so not joined that fantastic infamous, exclusive group of honorable banned forum members!

I personally don't care for her music, but I don't consider it bad, just too "different" for me to like. I've not purchased any of her stuff on iTunes and probably never will. It's bad enough she's Moz's opening act that I politely tolerate.

Maybe its worth going 2 www.kristeenyoung.com and download a track or 2 ? download say "the devil made me" that demonstrates her stuningly gorgeous vocals perfectly well !
Shes utterly amazing live in concert, but her studio recorded stuff is slightly different 2 her live stuff !
Its an absoultey wonderfull experience !!!!!!! :)

I dont have 2 down load any tracks coz ive got all the CDs already! :)

Why thank you, your 2 kind! :)

Im not sure theres many people who like me on this forum, im not very popular but.......
Looks like theres a few people who actually " like" me on morrissey solo, and maybe, ya never know, even look forward 2 reading my posts!
Dare I say it, but I may actually have a "fan" lol

*midnite smiles and takes a bow*
:)

(Mind your there a few others who like me but they seem 2 have disapeared!)

Think I may now have 2 stay on morrissey solo now after all instead of leaving !
Im back again and I havent even left in the first place !!!!!!!!!!
I just cant resist the temptation 2 keep posting!!!!! Its become like some kind of an addiction now!

Well I cant possibly go yet anyways, coz ive not had the privilege of being banned yet and so not joined that fantastic infamous, exclusive group of honorable banned forum members!

Maybe its worth going 2 www.kristeenyoung.com and download a track or 2 ? download say "the devil made me" that demonstrates her stuningly gorgeous vocals perfectly well !
Shes utterly amazing live in concert, but her studio recorded stuff is slightly different 2 her live stuff !
Its an absoultey wonderfull experience !!!!!!! :)

I dont have 2 down load any tracks coz ive got all the CDs already! :)

People don't like you because you are phoney. You're like a robot. Just be yourself and you'd get along, but you can't because you're hidden under so many layers of pretending you may never escape.

People don't like you because you are phoney. You're like a robot. Just be yourself and you'd get along, but you can't because you're hidden under so many layers of pretending you may never escape.

:guitar:

Last edited by a moderator:

I just saw this, you should check it out. :p

Actually I have very little use for Clapton and I certainly would rather have my nuts bit off by an AIDS-stricken Rottweiler than ever listen to Hendrix.

However for some strange reason I have always found "Pretending" and "It's In the Way That You Use It" to be mind-blowingly awesome songs.

Actually I have very little use for Clapton and I certainly would rather have my nuts bit off by an AIDS-stricken Rottweiler than ever listen to Hendrix.

However for some strange reason I have always found "Pretending" and "It's In the Way That You Use It" to be mind-blowingly awesome songs.

This song is heaven.

I like It's In the Way You Use It. My favorite Clapton tune is probably White Room for some reason, I used to play it as a kid on my dad's record player without having any identifier that it's about an opium den, it was just a cool sound to my little ears.

This song is heaven.

I like It's In the Way You Use It. My favorite Clapton tune is probably White Room for some reason, I used to play it as a kid on my dad's record player without having any identifier that it's about an opium den, it was just a cool sound to my little ears.

The only thing about Hendrix that I find interesting is that he was discovered by The Monkees and that opening for them was his first big break.

Last edited:
The only thing about Hendrix that I find interesting is that he was discovered by The Monkees and that opening for them was his first big break.

I didn't know that. :squiffy:

I didn't know that. :squiffy:

Yes and he quit the tour because during his set, while he was fellating his guitar or whatever the hell drugged-out schtick he was trying make seem like legitimate rock art, the girls were screaming Davy's name too loud, and it annoyed him.

Yes and he quit the tour because during his set, while he was fellating his guitar or whatever the hell drugged-out schtick he was trying make seem like legitimate rock art, the girls were screaming Davy's name too loud, and it annoyed him.

Yeah, well. Full circle. The Monkees and Hendrix are about as compatible an act as Kristeen and Morrissey, IMO. Many tweets theorize Morrissey chose her sound to assault the crowd so he'd sound that much better. :lbf: Maybe the Monkees were doing the same thing.

Think Im on the wrong forum ! :(

Definitly not going 2 see morrissey in concert in the USA anymore, im cancelling it!
May try and get 2 the NZ concert as Ive got loads of freinds in NZ there wonderfully friendly, sprituall and open minded people back there, we get along perfectly, as were on same wavelengh ect .:)

Think 2 accuse other people of being "frauds" and "phoney" ect in order 2 hurt there feelings and make them cry ect without giving a single reason 2 substantiate there cruel abusive accusations, are revealed as.... well everyone knows exactly what they are !

Everything ive ever said on this forum and revealed about myself ect is the truth, ive never lied about anything.

So im going 2 carry on being myself who ever that is!

Thank you ! :)

She is really bad.When I seen him it sounded like a woman being clubbed to death while a guy played drums in the backround.Worst opening act he has ever had.This is how you fix the tour,bring back Damien Dempsey to open.Get rid of Jesse and please bring back Alain,maybe he will bring Spencer and Gary with him and we can get the old band back together .I'm not serious of course but a man can dream right?

Yeah, boo hoo she's been through a lot. The "Morrissey/Me Tour" is what she called it on twitter a couple weeks ago. :rolleyes: Spare me.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom