Kristeen Young interview about Morrissey

Very cool -- thanks for posting the link. I like what she said about when she sees him sitting in the shadows watching her perform, her knees start to shake.

I really liked this Danny, thanks for posting the link.

I liked

So were you a big Morrissey/Smiths fan before all of this happened?

Oh completely! I really do believe he’s the greatest writer of the 20th and 21st century, I really do. I adore him, and I love watching him every night. I never get tired of him. I’ve told him this before — I feel like he formed me, you know, a part of me …

And how did he react to that?

Ummmm...[she pauses, then begins to laugh hysterically] I think he liked it!

My only worry is by posting this I was opening her up to the jealous losers who delight in slagging off anyone close to Moz. It's obvious from this they are better friends than many might have thought.

I never showed up to a show early enough to catch the opening act.
Are there very many that show up so early?

Kyoko

My only worry is by posting this I was opening her up to the jealous losers who delight in slagging off anyone close to Moz. It's obvious from this they are better friends than many might have thought.

well I nicked the link for an lj comm.. I think she is brilliant myself but you will get people slagging her off. :rolleyes:

I was very annoyed with the group of people who were standing behind us started shouting at Kristeen 22nd December 2006 G-Mex gig.
If they don't like her, they didn't have to be there so early. :(

I was very annoyed with the group of people who were standing behind us started shouting at Kristeen 22nd December 2006 G-Mex gig.
If they don't like her, they didn't have to be there so early. :(

well you know, when i saw her I was not overly keen. I fell for her after the concert. Typical me. I certainly did not slag her off though, I watched her with interest cause I knew Morrissey was really mad on her. :D

I love you for thinking that! I know what you mean, but I'm glad you posted it anyway b/c I wouldn'd have found it otherwise. Great interview & it reaffirms that she's as funny and sweet as I have been assuming she is, based on everything else I've seen/heard of her. :)

I love you for thinking that! I know what you mean, but I'm glad you posted it anyway b/c I wouldn'd have found it otherwise. Great interview & it reaffirms that she's as funny and sweet as I have been assuming she is, based on everything else I've seen/heard of her. :)

You would have found it on shot young lady, but then actually I only found it cause of Danny, so yes you make a good point. :D

Thank you for posting this. She seems very nice :) .I loved this part when she says

I feel very comfortable with him, I feel comfortable conversing with him. He’s a complete surprise of a person – he’s such a joy in every way. Discovering things about him, getting to know him, is just a joy. He’s the most good-hearted person

How sweet :o she is so lucky :)

Things like that really makes me like Kristeen, she just seems like such a, I don´t know, human human. Makes sense??

Yes, I like the contrast between her harsh persona and what certainly appears to be a deep niceness within. :)

Really, I wasn't sure about her until I saw her live, and then it all made sense.

Back
Top Bottom