Kristeen Young is off the tour (updated)

UPDATE:

Posted by an anonymous person:

She announced on FB about 10 mins ago:

We won't be continuing as opening band for the Morrissey tour. Thanks to all who showed up early and gave us such life-sustaining enthusiasm. Thanks to Morrissey for his years of support and generosity. There are lots of plans and lots of possibilities and we can't wait to tear into them.

An anonymous person posted:

Kristeen Young is making sum cryptic comments on farcebook. She's either been booted off the tour again or the tour is cancelled.
--
Another anonymous person posted (original post):

Kristeen Young Facebook comments. http://i60.tinypic.com/359y0j8.jpg is she booted off the tour again? Is the tour cancelled? WTF IS SHE GETTIN AT?

359y0j8.jpg

Earlier, Kristeen tweeted that she did not have a virus in regards to the previous article has been since updated which had stated "According to the show’s promoters, Morrissey, the touring crew and opener Kristeen Young have come down with a virus."

Link to interview mentioned:

Kristeen Young gives voice to the periphery while linking up to the stars - RedEye Chicago

Excerpt:

Can you recall the first time you met Morrissey?
The very first time I met him he didn’t recognize me. He had seen me in a video he really liked, and he didn’t recognize me as that person, so he had me kicked out of the studio [Laughs]. He was like, “Who is that girl? Get her out of here!’”

Last edited by a moderator:
drummer jeff on fb:

"Horrible that people behave this way, but you know, he enjoys it........" by linking 'The Mark of Satan Is Upon Them - Witchfinder General (Vincent Price)' on yt

"Chicken in the bread pan, pickin out dough......" by linking 'The Charlie Daniels Band - The Devil Went Down to Georgia (live)' on yt

kristeen posts the whole 'witchfinder general' film with the comment "I know these people" on her wall…

[QUOTE Aonymous;1986841937]drummer jeff on fb:

"Horrible that people behave this way, but you know, he enjoys it........" by linking 'The Mark of Satan Is Upon Them - Witchfinder General (Vincent Price)' on yt

"Chicken in the bread pan, pickin out dough......" by linking 'The Charlie Daniels Band - The Devil Went Down to Georgia (live)' on yt

kristeen posts the whole 'witchfinder general' film with the comment "I know these people" on her wall…[/QUOTE]

I thought everyone already knew Christine/Kristeen is a witch?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!

drummer jeff on fb:

kristeen posts the whole 'witchfinder general' film with the comment "I know these people" on her wall…

So? Oh wait, in delusional world this must mean that it's a dig at Morrissey? LET IT GO

It's tenuous but if there was a jab at KY in singing TQID I'd say it's in the lyric:

she said: "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"
I said: "that's nothing - you should hear me play piano"

But in order for this to work you have to buy my theory that I think sometimes Morrissey feels the other people on his stage represent him in a weird way. When the band wears shirts they're speaking for him, when the opening act gets boo'd and ignored, it's a part of him that feels ignored. So this lyric changes direction of tense, but they're both saying "she cannot sing and you should hear her play piano." which is ironic because she can sing, but she obviously can't since she's an industry flop.

It's hard to wrap your mind around unless you're an alien, but it makes sense in my brain.

It's tenuous but if there was a jab at KY in singing TQID I'd say it's in the lyric:

she said: "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"
I said: "that's nothing - you should hear me play piano"

But in order for this to work you have to buy my theory that I think sometimes Morrissey feels the other people on his stage represent him in a weird way. When the band wears shirts they're speaking for him, when the opening act gets boo'd and ignored, it's a part of him that feels ignored. So this lyric changes direction of tense, but they're both saying "she cannot sing and you should hear her play piano." which is ironic because she can sing, but she obviously can't since she's an industry flop.

It's hard to wrap your mind around unless you're an alien, but it makes sense in my brain.

all those people, all those lives, where are they now?

The whole Wayne Newton loaded comment said it all.

Who cares what Jeff says hes a barman when Kristeen isn't helping him out. His drumming is shit as well.
The odd thing is all morrisseys ex bandmates and his nephew are still on her page..maybe this is all well planned publicity for her lp
Also its only Tony who has been mouthing off really and he is a silly wanker

Who cares what Jeff says hes a barman when Kristeen isn't helping him out. His drumming is shit as well.
The odd thing is all morrisseys ex bandmates and his nephew are still on her page..maybe this is all well planned publicity for her lp
Also its only Tony who has been mouthing off really and he is a silly wanker

Jeff's drumming is shit? Shows what you know. After seeing Jeff play in London in 2005, He was called "the modern day John Bonham" by none other than Zoe Bonham. Yes, John Bonham's daughter. Also, the Fact that Moz's ex bandmates and nephew are still on Kristeen's page should tell you something.

Jeff's drumming is shit? Shows what you know. After seeing Jeff play in London in 2005, He was called "the modern day John Bonham" by none other than Zoe Bonham. Yes, John Bonham's daughter. Also, the Fact that Moz's ex bandmates and nephew are still on Kristeen's page should tell you something.

i think he's a good drummer as well, but a lot of good zoe bonham's endorsement has done him.

is that how facebook works? individuals are pettily unfriended at the very moment of strife? i don't think ex-bandmates and a nephew continuing on or taking leave of kristeen young's page signifies anything at all.

this is all so stupid.

I've noticed that Arturo's comment has been deleted from that thread, as well as the person's comment who responded to it. Hmmm?

I've noticed that Arturo's comment has been deleted from that thread, as well as the person's comment who responded to it. Hmmm?

What did he say? He was super angry towards solo on Instagram. I don't think anyone had anything bad to say about him here.

Back
Top Bottom