Kristeen Young London residency Feb 2017

Given as the venue KY is playing at tonight has a capacity of only 300, Moz should be easily spotted if he was really there!

Given that Visconti was there last night, I doubt very much Morrissey was there. I think that was wishful thinking on behalf of some of the 'superfans' in attendance. Personally, I find her voice best suited to luring sailors to the rocks.
The band are always relatively silent and for the following to ever appear says a lot as to why an appearance was never on the cards:

"It's been quite Disheartening to see the "Facebook" Hatred thrown about by Our Former Friends/ Working Partners Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti.
I do feel that Someone needs to Speak Up for Moz in this situation as it is unbearable to watch people you once trusted , Attack and Pick Away at your Friend.
In my experience ANYONE associated with the Morrissey Camp know they are solely there because of Morrissey himself.
He chooses to tour/ work with certain people.
For Kristeen and Tony Visconti to go on about Her being better off now, without considering Morrissey's 9 years of help and promotion is Very Disappointing.
Only speaking from my experience, with the crew and Moz falling ill in Miami, for Kristeen to deny she was truly sick seems disingenuous.
I was told after the show in Miami by Crew and Security that there was some concern because Kristeen was obviously unwell.
Our crew then tried to keep her at a reasonable distance but being in such close quarters for months these things sometimes happen.
I am Upset that in this situation Kristeen could not take the tour as a whole into consideration and just comply with the postponement announcement.
One could only assume it was necessary for her to justify herself and ultimately receive some promotion out of the matter.
This combined with Tony Visconti's Parrot Like affirmation on "Facebook" that "she is better off, is Morrissey Capable of being handled?" is Repulsive.
This is a MAN who worked closely with us on a record and several sessions that Suddenly flips into Schoolgirl mode with "yeah you tell em" Chatter...??

Good Riddance to False Friends.

Jesse Tobias"

Regards,
FWD.

My friend who attended informed my that Morrissey was spotted in the moshpit, and did some crowd-surfing at one point, though he left midway through the show after getting too much attention from fans. Can anyone confirm this?

I reckon Uncle Steve is not going pack up Aunt Nancy, lil'Sammy and the rest of the Moz Posse into the black Mercedes C Class and be driven all the way from Malibu to the blood Hi Hat especially if that troll Visconti is around. Mini Sausage Fingers is right about something, Visconti is a Benedict Arnold.

I reckon Uncle Steve is not going pack up Aunt Nancy, lil'Sammy and the rest of the Moz Posse into the black Mercedes C Class and be driven all the way from Malibu to the blood Hi Hat especially if that troll Visconti is around. Mini Sausage Fingers is right about something, Visconti is a Benedict Arnold.

Who is Mini Sausage Fingers?
I missed that as I undoubtedly missed some more of your intriguing insights.
I reckon I am just some stupid euro (not a brit or a nazi, even if they seem all the same to you) who knows nothing and needs to be enlightened.

Maybe this is true, he was going. I hope he does. He discards his friendships way too fast and seemed to be fond of her. And so what, if he bumps into a few fans? He spends way too much time alone. Who knows where he is, he hasn't been spotted out in a while nor the usual concerts with band members.

Crikey! I would be tempted to slice off me willie, cut it in two and jam one -half in each ear rather than hear her horrid caterwall.

Shiver me timbers! I reckon this Yank girl is so wanting to be proper Siouxsie and she is about as close to that as Plymouth winning the Britain Kickball Championship League!

PS-Do any of you lots have a New York Yankees cap up here in Hogwartschester United? Me reckon I will even trade me signed Pay Lay Kickball for it.

Shiver me timbers! I reckon this Yank girl is so wanting to be proper Siouxsie and she is about as close to that as Plymouth winning the Britain Kickball Championship League!

PS-Do any of you lots have a New York Yankees cap up here in Hogwartschester United? Me reckon I will even trade me signed Pay Lay Kickball for it.

Well, last season the most unlikely ever happened when Leicester won the Premiership.
There is still time for her.
Uhh no, not really, Siouxsie Sue is in a league of her own.
I can imagine you are proud an English Lady singer used an Indian name as an artist. :rolleyes:

My Morrissey connection has told me that Moz will be at the Kristeen Young show tonight in LA. Kristeen posted it on Facebook then deleted her post. Y'all go for me and tell him Monchichi says hi.

I take it your connection is Clover Dean? Ha

New KY video and interview in promotion of her upcoming London Residency - could she be talking vaguely about Moz? ;)

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...e-witchs-tit-album-release-date-a7555171.html

Yep, I think so. Thank nips a Morrissey sighting in the bud at her show.
There is no doubt he can he a huge prick, his lyrics are kind of assholeish on some songs. But he is so funny and can be really charming in spirts. She's no angel. People react to how they are treated.

Petition for this site to stop covering Christine "Can't even spell her own name properly" Young.

Explains the behavior of more than half the people on this site:

"I see how often the famous person’s image is not at all who they really are or how they treat people around them. I see how the audience sees the same thing most likely and doesn’t care.

They still celebrate the famous person and even fight for them. It's most often a very loved famous man. A very loved famous man is almost completely impervious to any kind of take down. The audience needs the illusion too much. They want to believe in the uber-human, someone who is beyond the every day. I would have thought we would be beyond this kind of thinking by now, and this need for the hero, the saviour."

KRISTEENYOUNG is playing at Th Hi Hat in L.A - 8pm; the last 4 Tuesdays of January 2017. Special Guests at each show:

"KRISTEENYOUNG are a NYC-based keys, bass and drums (zeppelin-heavy, avant garde, piano-bash rock) trio. They have toured with Morrissey, played on the Late Late show with Craig Ferguson, recorded a (Kristeen Young written) duet with David Bowie. KRISTEENYOUNG have a new album coming out later this year called Live at the Witch’s Tit and Nick Zinner from Yeah Yeah Yeah’s guests on it for a few songs."

The Hi Hat
5043 York Blvd
Los Angeles, CA, 90042
http://hihat.ticketfly.com/
Quite like the track at the site mentioned in your sig -THE QUARRY- http://thequarry.bandcamp.com/ good tune.

Tags
kristeen young kristeenyou morrissey opener the smiths
Back
Top Bottom