Kristeen Young London residency Feb 2017

Before an Anon blood wacker thick c*** coward posts something about "rumor has it" Moz will be at some KY show in Londun. Me reckon you couldn't give Uncle Steve enough boxes of CHEEZ-ITS or jars of Ragu marinara sauce to make him leave Malibu and go to Londun in February.

THANK YOU, at least someone knows the truth. But look, Midnite hasn't replied to you! She's a coward!

See, Midnite, you vacuous, cum-sucking c***? I hope you get run over by a runaway steamroller toes-first for your spam.

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO LIKE WHATEVER YOU LIKE. BUT STOP POSTING ABOUT A NON MORRISSEY ARTIST SO OFTEN.

THAT'S IT. YOU ADMITTED TO SPAM:

"i WILL POST ABOUT HER EVERY CHANCE I GET"

Take your girlish giggles and go f*** yourself into the nearest bonfire, you digusting, boring, arrogant piece of c***-cheese.T

Quote ..... See, Midnite, you vacuous, cum-sucking c***? I hope you get run over by a runaway steamroller toes-first for your spam.

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?

Take your girlish giggles and go f*** yourself into the nearest bonfire, you digusting, boring, arrogant piece of c***-cheese.........Unquote ......

By the power of candle black, I take your words and send them back, back into the universe 2 render them harmless so that they dont harm you, me or anyone else !

We cast a circle of protective light so that no harm shall ever pass! :)

Ace, that tedious bore has stopped posting. I'm going to crack open the champers for Midnite has shut the f*** up about 'can't spell Christine' Old News for six weeks and counting!

Magic DOES WORK!

Let's see if the daft old bat replies now with some shite nobody will pay any heed to. After all, with 'artistes' as scintillatingly crap as Ms. Young, one expects the defensive gears in the few fans to be turning like mad.

It must be nice to have someone to pay your bills so you can do residencies in Los Angeles and London and not have to charge for tickets. Someone might even be bored enough to attend. It must not be very nice to face the fact that you still have to mention touring with Morrissey as your career highlight.

i-cant-wait-to-see-how-this-turns-out-rupaul-gif-all-stars-2.gif

Not if it was true.

Exactly. I wish she would go away. Kristeen, if you're reading this you give no talent starf***ing self-promoting gold diggers a bad name.

I don't know much about KY (who names themselves after sex jelly?) but could you elaborate on the starf***ing?

I don't want her name in my search history - the CIA would have something REALLY embarrassing on me then!

- Sami

Tags
kristeen young kristeenyou morrissey opener the smiths
Back
Top Bottom