Kristeen Young London residency Feb 2017

MozVegan9

First Of The Gang To Die.
KRISTEENYOUNG is playing at Th Hi Hat in L.A - 8pm; the last 4 Tuesdays of January 2017. Special Guests at each show:

"KRISTEENYOUNG are a NYC-based keys, bass and drums (zeppelin-heavy, avant garde, piano-bash rock) trio. They have toured with Morrissey, played on the Late Late show with Craig Ferguson, recorded a (Kristeen Young written) duet with David Bowie. KRISTEENYOUNG have a new album coming out later this year called Live at the Witch’s Tit and Nick Zinner from Yeah Yeah Yeah’s guests on it for a few songs."

The Hi Hat
5043 York Blvd
Los Angeles, CA, 90042
http://hihat.ticketfly.com/

Last edited:
Is Steve opening up like he did for that Mexican band in 2002? The Hi Hat..sounds like a NYE quick money maker. 20 minutes from Malibu (without traffic)

would help to know the drummer and bassist figure baby jeff on drums any thoughts on bass?

Yup, Jeff it's playing drums. KY mentioned she's working in a new bass player this month for the upcoming shows. She's also playing a month long residency in London for the month of February.

Some of my friends have done some pretty rotten things to me, but they are my friends and I don't take to facebook to tell about it.

Kristeen Young is off the tour (updated) | Morrissey-solo
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/kristeen-young-is-off-the-tour-updated.131201/

I've also had to cancel plans before and could've blamed others for it whom were invited to come with originally, for example due to illness, however I don't publicly call them out and blame them on my website: http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_140610_01

I've also had to cancel plans before and could've blamed others for it whom were invited to come with originally, for example due to illness, however I don't publicly call them out and blame them on my website: http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_140610_01

So, if you don't like what someone has done or said, it is acceptable to go on facebook to rant and say things that you know will hurt someone? Not for this woman, maybe for you.

So, if you don't like what someone has done or said, it is acceptable to go on facebook to rant and say things that you know will hurt someone? Not for this woman, maybe for you.

So, if you don't like what someone has done or said, it is acceptable to go on *your own website* to *publicly blame* and say things that you know will hurt someone? Not for this *man*, maybe for you.

Yup, Jeff it's playing drums. KY mentioned she's working in a new bass player this month for the upcoming shows. She's also playing a month long residency in London for the month of February.
guess the new bassist will have to be a surprise KY always has something fantastic planned wished I could be there for the month long residency

So, if you don't like what someone has done or said, it is acceptable to go on *your own website* to *publicly blame* and say things that you know will hurt someone? Not for this *man*, maybe for you.

Saying someone gave you a cold and what she said are very different things.

Saying someone gave you a cold and what she said are very different things.

Exactly, only in this case it was never simply stated that she had a cold... Don't oversimplify the situation to his favor. M stated she not only had "a horrendous cold" (which she had proof she never did, only a one off allergic reaction, through the doctor's note she obtained) but that "the symptoms (...) were passed on to Morrissey resulting in the cancellation of the next show in Atlanta", and thus publicly putting all the blame on his friend (KY) for the cancellation of the "final 9 shows of the tour."

It must be nice to have someone to pay your bills so you can do residencies in Los Angeles and London and not have to charge for tickets. Someone might even be bored enough to attend. It must not be very nice to face the fact that you still have to mention touring with Morrissey as your career highlight.

i-cant-wait-to-see-how-this-turns-out-rupaul-gif-all-stars-2.gif

"It must be nice to have someone to pay your bills so you can do residencies in Los Angeles and London and not have to charge for tickets."
Tony Visconti is her "daddy". Money comes from Bowie and Morrissey sessions (because those sessions are the only real! job TV had in decade or so...).

Forgot to mention all shows are free.

The fact that the shows are 3, means shes so fantastic that she doesn't even have 2 sell any tickets !
How wonderfull this star really is !!!! :)

But buy the new album..... its gunna be fantastic !!!

WWW.KRISTEENYOUNG.COM

But I use 2 listen 2 morrissey every single nite for YEARS, I know every single word of every single song, Yes I do !
Well I couldnt do one of my hobbies If I wasnt able 2 listen !

But now I listen 2 kristeen all the time 2 !

Absolulty incredible uplifting music, and her singing ? tis as sweet as the Nightingale ! :)

Knew Id end up posting on this, but u all knew it was coming lol I just couldnt resist ! :thumb:

The fact that the shows are 3, means shes so fantastic that she doesn't even have 2 sell any tickets !
How wonderfull this star really is !!!! :)

But buy the new album..... its gunna be fantastic !!!

WWW.KRISTEENYOUNG.COM

But I use 2 listen 2 morrissey every single nite for YEARS, I know every single word of every single song, Yes I do !
Well I couldnt do one of my hobbies If I wasnt able 2 listen !

But now I listen 2 kristeen all the time 2 !

Absolulty incredible uplifting music, and her singing ? tis as sweet as the Nightingale ! :)

Knew Id end up posting on this, but u all knew it was coming lol I just couldnt resist ! :thumb:

I wish you'd shut the f*** up.

Everyone has their pet artists but you just spam. I've barely seen anyone take an interest.

Kindly just pipe down. You sound like a sopipsist, uncaring bitch who just wants to foist her crap on others. If you like it fine, but stop f***ing shilling. We're all adults and we can all find out own music.

SHUT. UP. MIDNITE.

i agree m8 she's a troll, sayin stuff like she's so good she doesn't need to sell tickets? more like she can't give them away

f*** kristeen young
f*** midnite for posting

Tags
kristeen young kristeenyou morrissey opener the smiths
Back
Top Bottom