Kristeen Young mentions not speaking to Morrissey in interview

Art rocker Kristeen Young doesn’t intend to upset people - San Francisco Examiner

Excerpt:

She’s also been taken under the wing of producer Tony Visconti (who oversaw “Live!”), Foo Fighters leader Dave Grohl (who helmed her 2014 record “The Knife Shift”), and former Smiths anchor Morrissey, who booked her as his opening act until they had a recent falling out. “We don’t speak now,” she says, sighing. “But I really don’t want to talk about him.”

Last edited by a moderator:
"I would get in trouble back then. I remember one time in fourth grade,"
in 1953? Or when was that exactly? And she's an Art Rocker! Ok okay...

Everyone Morrissey gets close to ends up disliking him in the end.

If it wasn't for Johnny Marr, Morrissey would be sleeping next to his mother right now.

Sniffing tissues in a peepshow? Taking a razor blade to his own genitals? Are we sure he doesn't?

Everyone Morrissey gets close to ends up disliking him in the end.

If it wasn't for Johnny Marr, Morrissey would be sleeping next to his mother right now.

And have a good sleep.
He probably hates him for that. :rolleyes:

"I would get in trouble back then. I remember one time in fourth grade,"
in 1953? Or when was that exactly? And she's an Art Rocker! Ok okay...
LOL

She doesn't want to talk about Morrissey so writes a song on her new lp about him and makes that the single. She doesn't want to talk about Morrissey so she wears a dress he gave her a tells he world.
She doesn't want to talk about Morrissey so she emails loads of Morrissey fans on her FB page about Morrissey
She claims she was stalked by Morrissey fans but she befriended them, emailed them and became obsessed with the Morrissey look alike one - then pretended he was slaking her.
She doesn't want to talk about Morrissey but loves to talk about how horrible he was to her, the same person who took her on tour for seven years, tried to help sell her records , mentioned her in his book , gave her gifts
She may not want to actually talk about Morrissey but knows the only people stupid ass enough to fall for her shit is the obsessive element of the Morrissey fan base who are desperate enough to take any crumbs .
The women is crazy , shouldn't she be collecting her pension soon?

They're not speaking to each other anymore... Finally good news

LOL

She doesn't want to talk about Morrissey so writes a song on her new lp about him and makes that the single. She doesn't want to talk about Morrissey so she wears a dress he gave her a tells he world.
She doesn't want to talk about Morrissey so she emails loads of Morrissey fans on her FB page about Morrissey
She claims she was stalked by Morrissey fans but she befriended them, emailed them and became obsessed with the Morrissey look alike one - then pretended he was slaking her.
She doesn't want to talk about Morrissey but loves to talk about how horrible he was to her, the same person who took her on tour for seven years, tried to help sell her records , mentioned her in his book , gave her gifts
She may not want to actually talk about Morrissey but knows the only people stupid ass enough to fall for her shit is the obsessive element of the Morrissey fan base who are desperate enough to take any crumbs .
The women is crazy , shouldn't she be collecting her pension soon?

Yes, she could do that too I guess. Why not? :)
That one thing doesn't exclude all the others.

They're not speaking to each other anymore... Finally good news

Well, there is internet, email, texting, WhatsApp, fakebook, smoke signals. carrier pidgeons, Royal Mai, Fakenews, alternate facts. I wouldn't be to pleased yet.
Be pessimistic, so you might not get disappointed and feel annoyed. :squiffy:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom