Kristeen Young to play Hyde Park

mspendl828

Banned
`We, the KRISTEENYOUNG, crawl out to announce we'll be playing at the Hyde Park Festival in London on July 4. Oh...and a place called Water Rats (also in London) at 9pm the next night....which would be July 5 for those who are keeping score. We are finishing up our next album which will be entitled: Music For Strippers, Hookers, and the Odd On-Looker. We will announce other show dates soon. We miss you all....each one of you.....even the crazy people....especially the crazy people. IMPORTANT: Baby Jef needs a place to live....yes....again! If you know of an apartment or room in an apartment....in New York City or close by ......please do contact back. 'Til then.....

Interesting.

Teehee! :eek: I am quite shocked actually :p

hummm
"Morrissey has chosen Beck, The New York Dolls, The Courteeners, Black Kids, Siouxsie Sioux, Guillemots, Dirty Pretty Things, The Wombats and Noise Is The Best Revenge amongst others to be his guests at Hyde Park."

and Kristeen Young!! that must be love ;) :D

Not this again. Did he read what she wrote about the whole thing before she deleted it? If not I can paraphrase it. ;)

Well, I won't be there anyway, but I hope she won't be the opening act on the next US tour. It's nice that you guys like her but she sucks (don't say Americans don't understand irony) and the only thing wrong with his dismissal of her is that I had to see her repeatedly first.

That's it. I'm getting a passport. This shit has to stop and I'm going to stop it.

ok,ok, before you come and get me...

GOSH! That's great news! My two favorite singers together again who totally don't suck! I'm sooooooooooooo glad that this all worked out! :):):):):):):):)

WTF???
Say it ain't so! Please, lie to me I don't care... Not her again... :mad:

No, come on, not her again.
I'm, I'm... :tears:

ok,ok, before you come and get me...

GOSH! That's great news! My two favorite singers together again who totally don't suck! I'm sooooooooooooo glad that this all worked out! :):):):):):):):)

Okay. Now where the f*** are you. I mean where the suck are you I guess.

You got a ticket? I can't wait now, I didnt think it was possible, but this has just made it more exciting.

Hi Briber, no ticket for me, man. I can't afford to travel that far to see a concert. :( Hope you get to go, though.

Tags
brilliant kristeen young news
Back
Top Bottom