"Lady Willpower" release - official lyric video posted for May 17, 2019

Too many singles! Come May 24 and we’ve heard half the album. Where’s the fun in that?

Main page?

it increases anticipation which is always the greatest pleasure.
It really doesn’t. It devalues the album and the event. The fact that Morrissey is releasing an album generates an abundance of excitement in itself. Having heard half of it weeks before release is the equivalent of opening your Christmas presents before Christmas.
Luckily one is not forced to listen to all of them. But I do miss the days of one single ahead of each album.

It really doesn’t. It devalues the album and the event. The fact that Morrissey is releasing an album generates an abundance of excitement in itself. Having heard half of it weeks before release is the equivalent of opening your Christmas presents before Christmas.
Luckily one is not forced to listen to all of them. But I do miss the days of one single ahead of each album.

I don’t. My enjoyment isnt really in the anticipation. I’ll either like it or I won’t but everyone’s different. Maybe it’s a generational thing

I don’t. My enjoyment isnt really in the anticipation. I’ll either like it or I won’t but everyone’s different. Maybe it’s a generational thing
That might be it. How old are you?

Instant grats are their current way of doing things. Doesn't work well for anyone historically obsessed with chart placement though(mentioning it live a couple of times recently).
Still, BMG are still at the helm.
(That said, the fact they can't put Brow Of My Beloved out on a digital platform despite managing it for an 'exclusive' vinyl record's B-side says a lot).
I'd expect a leak of this album on torrents by the end of the week maybe?
Regards,
FWD.

I believe it will be available lunchtime (12 GMT) tomorrow in the UK.

i know what you mean though i am no longer that much of a christmas person who looks forward to this festive holiday. i like the idea of advent calenders though, where you eat yourself through the month of december, everyday a piece, and on the 24th there is a piece which is slightly bigger than the others, and often looks strange. so the digital age has not just changed production methods but also the way we consume. if the album is an aperitive or teaser to a continental european tour, i wouldnt mind.

That might be it. How old are you?

38 but I grew up in a place that didn’t have any record stores (or much else) unless you drove an hour as well. I feel like I’m old enough to remember how the world was and young enough to have been excited and engaged by changes. Things have changed here since then. the area which is/was an isolated peninsula off of Maryland has drawn a lot of people post 2000. I was extremely happy to just have anything growing up. I understand what you’re saying in some regard but I like that things also can’t rely on that peripheral excitement anymore. It forces the product to have to be good enough to hold that excitement just by itself

Instant grats are their current way of doing things. Doesn't work well for anyone historically obsessed with chart placement though(mentioning it live a couple of times recently).
(That said, the fact they can't put Brow Of My Beloved out on a digital platform despite managing it for an 'exclusive' vinyl record's B-side says a lot).
Regards,
FWD.

Do you think someone mixed up I Thought You Were Dead with Brow of My Beloved? It’s all a bit strange.

Do you think someone mixed up I Thought You Were Dead with Brow of My Beloved? It’s all a bit strange.
I joked about it in another thread, but with the misinformation surrounding the 3/2 releases and B-sides moving around - it's more than possible.
Regards,
FWD.

:rolleyes:

Skinny, Moz cleared over 2 million US dollars in that last brief tour of the USA:lbf:
close to 3 million if you count bar percentage and merch sales:lbf::lbf:
hes going to send a check to For Britian:lbf::lbf::lbf:

and the new record is going to generate millions more:rock:

0 money for the Islamic twats:lbf::lbf:

i know what you mean though i am no longer that much of a christmas person who looks forward to this festive holiday. i like the idea of advent calenders though, where you eat yourself through the month of december, everyday a piece, and on the 24th there is a piece which is slightly bigger than the others, and often looks strange. so the digital age has not just changed production methods but also the way we consume. if the album is an aperitive or teaser to a continental european tour, i wouldnt mind.
I only used Christmas as an example. But yeah, advent calendars are an even better one. Releasing half the album as singles weeks before the album is like eating all 24 pieces of advent calendar chocolate in like the first week or so.
And you’re right, the digital age really has changed the way we consume. Personally I feel that a lot has been lost along the way.

38 but I grew up in a place that didn’t have any record stores (or much else) unless you drove an hour as well. I feel like I’m old enough to remember how the world was and young enough to have been excited and engaged by changes. Things have changed here since then. the area which is/was an isolated peninsula off of Maryland has drawn a lot of people post 2000. I was extremely happy to just have anything growing up. I understand what you’re saying in some regard but I like that things also can’t rely on that peripheral excitement anymore. It forces the product to have to be good enough to hold that excitement just by itself
You’re even older than me! But yeah, I understand where you’re coming from.

Regards,
FWD.

Will be saving Brow of My Beloved for the deluxe edition no doubt released at Christmas time.

could i receive a better birthday present ? :) the artwork looks very nice on this too

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom