Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (Aug. 28, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Never Had No One Ever (solo debut) / Jim Jim Falls / I Wish You Lonely / Alma Matters / What Kind Of People Live In These Houses? (live debut) / Satan Rejected My Soul/ The Lazy Sunbathers (live debut) / Knockabout World (live debut) / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / This Night Has Opened My Eyes (solo debut) / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Irish Blood, English Heart / Lady Willpower / Trouble Loves Me / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of dogged perseverance & Carlos Rodriguez.

• Merchandise booth photo posted by Famous when dead.

• Photo from @HoIdenMorrissey / Twitter. Link posted by NealCassidy.

• Photo posted by GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn:

• Steve Cochran - backdrop star identified by Famous when dead:

• Photos from dneur / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead:

Media item:

Last edited:
There seems to be a new Conneryesque affectation in his voice too.

But yes, Bryan Ferry is more animated live. And he’s got twelve years on Morrissey. From what I can hear, his voice didn’t sound great either. I hope it’s all just ring rust.

maybe your ears got ‘ring rust’?

Moz ain’t Bryan F... THANK GOD !

:LOL:

set list ACE PEEPS!
PACKED HOUSE HUGE CROWD!
INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE BY MOZ!
ALL TOP FANS COLLECTORS IN ATTENDANCE!(y)
NO FAKE TROLLS(y)(y)
( go away docile trolls to your squalid dwellings):censored:
MANY IMPORTANT COLLECTIBLES IN MERCH TABLE!:rock:
SIGNED SINGLES TOP COLLECTIBLE:rock:
MORE SHOWS COMING:hammer:
Which was your favourite part of the show, Cro? 😕

I don't think the song choices are so bad, but rather tempo and pace. I wish Moz would rock and roll a little more...too many mid-tempo and slow songs, again, albeit good or great ones. Set list order too.

How can you even compare those bands (as much as they have accomplished) with the most iconic british singer, lyricists , that has graced this planets nicest venues in our lifetime.. This is a gentleman that obviously gets better as he ages, can you say that about the bands you mentioned or anyone . Just saying.

:thumb: INFORMATIVE

Paris, Seasick, and Ouija Board were amazing, wonderful - I was so excited/happy for each one!! He gave the best and most poignant Seasick performance of his career.
The guitar work between A and Jesse were really beautiful on Seasick.
I seriously don’t understand what some of you people want. It’s baffling to me. I am glad I still feel overjoyed to see him on everyone’s recordings and hear everything I did.

:thumb:
Some of you are - clearly - not even fans —I’m not sure what you are or why you’re here.

It’s starting to make sense to me, more every year, I mean, why he’s often so exasperated over the fandom. Y’all are so weird. He’s not perfect. He’s human like all of us and everyone else. I’m glad he’s back. So glad.

Yep :thumb:

To put it in perspective, P&O...this was his first gig in how many months? ...and with a new band. Bound to be some anxiety in there, regardless of the number of years performing under his belt, which might adversely affect a 1st gig.
I think his, & the band's, performance was very good indeed, all things considered.

intelligent observation :thumb:

Which was your favourite part of the show, Cro? 😕
Come on Janice..... We all know this scumbag hasn’t got a shilling for the
Meter .......

No lekky in deepest Croatia
Has to twist Grandmaww nipple for milk for his cuppa...

Impoverished upbringing

He’ll be claiming next he has the box set from all of next weeks Vegas
Shows .....4king arsehole ...

I heard a man in the pit yelling THE FUTURE IS TRANS over and over all thru Morrisseys set.

is that a rare b-side or upcoming new album track?

I meant; it is obvious that his main ambition has always been to be the Sinatra of our generations, still singing in his own way til the end like all the great male crooners. Who knows, I've Changed my plea to guilty might become an alternative My Way

Come on Janice..... We all know this scumbag hasn’t got a shilling for the
Meter .......

No lekky in deepest Croatia
Has to twist Grandmaww nipple for milk for his cuppa...

Impoverished upbringing

He’ll be claiming next he has the box set from all of next weeks Vegas
Shows .....4king arsehole ...
It’s such a shame Barry. As he/she/Shim is in America, I thought we could have looked toward to a real review and pictures of the box set from an important fan. Such a let down.

Some great tunes last night, glad to see the boy happy (M, not Cro)

What a disappointing set list. And leaving the stage like they were coming back to do some faves and never did. Last time I will throw money and travel at this. Really bad for a residency.

It’s such a shame Barry. As he/she/Shim is in America, I thought we could have looked toward to a real review and pictures of the box set from an important fan. Such a let down.

Some great tunes last night, glad to see the boy happy (M, not Cro)
I’m gonna wait until I have time to watch the whole event as I’m at work for the next few days....

Shim hasn’t the intelligence for a full review Janice...
That dick splash would 4uck up
A cup of coffee...

He looked very ill, but was battling through it. The staging is basic & he doesn't work a crowd.

But he picks meaningful backdrops/intros, his voice is beautiful, he's still funny & I love the songs.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom