Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (Aug. 28, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Never Had No One Ever (solo debut) / Jim Jim Falls / I Wish You Lonely / Alma Matters / What Kind Of People Live In These Houses? (live debut) / Satan Rejected My Soul/ The Lazy Sunbathers (live debut) / Knockabout World (live debut) / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / This Night Has Opened My Eyes (solo debut) / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Irish Blood, English Heart / Lady Willpower / Trouble Loves Me / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of dogged perseverance & Carlos Rodriguez.

• Merchandise booth photo posted by Famous when dead.

• Photo from @HoIdenMorrissey / Twitter. Link posted by NealCassidy.

• Photo posted by GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn:

• Steve Cochran - backdrop star identified by Famous when dead:

• Photos from dneur / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead:

Media item:

Last edited:
People complaining about covers cracks me up. Seriously? He literally released an entire album of them so he obviously sees value in the songs and enjoys singing them. But then it wouldn't be a bunch of Moz fans without useless complaining
People are entitled to feel disappointed by his setlists

People are entitled to feel disappointed by his setlists

and happy by them.

Truth is, people seem to be more let down by their expectations
rather than by anything Morrissey chooses to do, not do.

Oh well.

-Only browsed a couple pages of comments but I was there in the front last night and not sure what to expect given the last year and a half of negative media attention, no shows, band member rotation, etc.

I think the show was a triumph - the band was visibly having fun, the new drummer, Alain, and Solomon did great and the theater had a sizable crowd. It seemed like people had a great time save the couple that got thrown out next to me toward the end of the set.

More to come tonight

51411811469_d988813fd4_b.jpg

51412105540_49b934d157_b.jpg

51411385548_35f94bebb1_b.jpg

51411880194_ce2ded11c5_b.jpg
Thank you for the review and the photos. He looks great under the circumstances, stemming from the past year. Was everyone required to wear masks during the concert? Why were the couple thrown out? Any stage invasions? Going again tonight, you are so lucky,.

-Only browsed a couple pages of comments but I was there in the front last night and not sure what to expect given the last year and a half of negative media attention, no shows, band member rotation, etc.

I think the show was a triumph - the band was visibly having fun, the new drummer, Alain, and Solomon did great and the theater had a sizable crowd. It seemed like people had a great time save the couple that got thrown out next to me toward the end of the set.

More to come tonight

51411811469_d988813fd4_b.jpg

51412105540_49b934d157_b.jpg

51411385548_35f94bebb1_b.jpg

51411880194_ce2ded11c5_b.jpg
Thanks @robbanks

At the end of the day i must say ... Seasick ... one of the most beautiful versions ever :hearteyes:

What he says right before Paris is absolutely disgusting. And there is no room for interpretation, imho. Anti vaxxing, anti goverment plans to end the pandemic & pro violence. f*** it! Why did he say that?
And the Vegas crowd celebrates this statement. This is surreal.

Thank you for the review and the photos. He looks great under the circumstances, stemming from the past year. Was everyone required to wear masks during the concert? Why were the couple thrown out? Any stage invasions? Going again tonight, you are so lucky,.
Yes, stage invaders early in the show; one or two wore out their welcome and the crowd was happy to see them removed. I find it entertaining and was glad to see the enthusiasm!
I think the couple was aggravating a few people around me but I’m not sure of the details. They were literally standing next to me on either side throughout the show but they didn’t do anything that bothered me so I don’t know exactly what happened.

Masks are required indoors statewide, I think. That said, if you have a drink you can skirt the restriction but overall from where I was standing in front I’d say it was somewhere around 70/30 for masks/no masks.

What he says right before Paris is absolutely disgusting. And there is no room for interpretation, imho. Anti vaxxing, anti goverment plans to end the pandemic & pro violence. f*** it! Why did he say that?
What did he say?

We are pro freedom in usa. Dont trust the government to make choices for you. What happen to my body my choice?

He said," One thing im looking forward to is a new revolution in France, which I think will happen very soon, and I'll be very happy." This place is still full of dicks.

What he says right before Paris is absolutely disgusting.
And what did he really say?
And there is no room for interpretation, imho.
But you’re gonna give us your interpretation anyway.
Anti vaxxing, anti goverment plans to end the pandemic & pro violence. f*** it! Why did he say that?
Where did he say that? Maybe the video I watched was censored by YouTube? Lol.
Your post is surreal.

That's a bizarre interpretation. He's using the pre-pandemic photo & they're famous for a revolution.

If he wants to make an anti-mask, anti-vaccine statement he could use those words & make it relate to a country he actually lives in.

That's a bizarre interpretation. He's using the pre-pandemic photo & they're famous for a revolution.

If he wants to make an anti-mask, anti-vaccine statement he could use those words & make it relate to a country he actually lives in.
Look what's happening in Paris the last couple of days and today. I am 100% sure it's pro people's protests against goverments restrictions for anti vaxxers.

And what did he really say?

But you’re gonna give us your interpretation anyway.

Where did he say that? Maybe the video I watched was censored by YouTube? Lol.

Your post is surreal.
Look below (answer to nerak) and try to be objectiv. I am not searching for problems.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom