Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (Aug. 28, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Never Had No One Ever (solo debut) / Jim Jim Falls / I Wish You Lonely / Alma Matters / What Kind Of People Live In These Houses? (live debut) / Satan Rejected My Soul/ The Lazy Sunbathers (live debut) / Knockabout World (live debut) / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / This Night Has Opened My Eyes (solo debut) / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Irish Blood, English Heart / Lady Willpower / Trouble Loves Me / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of dogged perseverance & Carlos Rodriguez.

• Merchandise booth photo posted by Famous when dead.

• Photo from @HoIdenMorrissey / Twitter. Link posted by NealCassidy.

• Photo posted by GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn:

• Steve Cochran - backdrop star identified by Famous when dead:

• Photos from dneur / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead:

Media item:

Last edited:
I wouldn’t assume so quickly, these days.

True, but don’t you think he would side with the people?

She arrived banging on about Trump.

He would side with the people - but it will be implied he's siding with the far right who are a large presence in the anti-vaxx movement.

She arrived banging on about Trump.
but still.
He would side with the people - but it will be implied he's siding with the far right
Of course that’s how it will always be interpreted, sadly.
who are a large presence in the anti-vaxx movement.

Hopefully that will change, with facts showing that being fully vaccinated doesn’t promise that you won’t end up in the hospital or worse. Not saying the vax doesn’t help, but it’s not full proof
as it was first being sold as, nor is it the gateway to freedom.

but still.

Of course that’s how it will always be interpreted, sadly.

Hopefully that will change, with facts showing that being fully vaccinated doesn’t promise that you won’t end up in the hospital or worse. Not saying the vax doesn’t help, but it’s not full proof
as it was first being sold as, nor is it the gateway to freedom.

I just find it irritating when people who are likely activists start hijacking his name.

I don't see why he should die on someone else's hill.

He said," One thing im looking forward to is a new revolution in France, which I think will happen very soon, and I'll be very happy." This place is still full of dicks.
Just noticed this little thing. Compare the above statement with his interview on July 5. He has changed his view on the possibility of a revolution.

SAM:
Will there be a revolution?
M:
No, because the tanks would be turned against the people immediately. The police are already trained to believe that every answer you give them is a lie. This is all nothing to do with me. It’s just the way it is.

To the heavy drunk Mexican man that kept yelling “Reform the Smiths Daddy!” in the 300 level. I hope you lose every dollar in Vegas. Every. Dollar.

Just noticed this little thing. Compare the above statement with his interview on July 5. He has changed his view on the possibility of a revolution.

SAM:
Will there be a revolution?
M:
No, because the tanks would be turned against the people immediately. The police are already trained to believe that every answer you give them is a lie. This is all nothing to do with me. It’s just the way it is.

It's stage patter - there's literally nothing to indicate he seriously thinks there will be a revolution in France, nevermind a Covid related one.

It's stage patter - there's literally nothing to indicate he seriously thinks there will be a revolution in France, nevermind a Covid related one.

Or is it just ‘stage patter’ ?

Do you think Morrissey is
single-handedly trying to incite a revolution in France ?!

To the heavy drunk Mexican man that kept yelling “Reform the Smiths Daddy!” in the 300 level. I hope you lose every dollar in Vegas. Every. Dollar.
Well that certainly wasn't heard anywhere near to the floor!
One funny incident was a very tall blonde male with hair like Joey Ramone lept forward and got a handshake and celebrated (hugging and fist pumps with anyone in his immediate vicinity ) like he had scored the winning touch down in a super bowl final for the next 3 minutes

Last edited:
Parecía muy enfermo, pero estaba luchando contra eso. La puesta en escena es básica y no hace trabajar a una multitud.

Pero elige fondos / intros significativos, su voz es hermosa, sigue siendo divertido y me encantan las canciones.
¿A qué te refieres cuando dices que Moz se veía muy enfermo? Me preocupa

How can you not see it? It's in the body language, the repetition of words, he's talked about it in interviews & he's mentioned it on stage.
By god nerak, what are you talking about about what kind of disease are you talking about, what disease am I talking about Moz? You mean it's a mental health issue? Depression? 1 year of mourning for the death of his mother and should have fewer symptoms Could you clarify a little? Actually a.Moz I did not see it very animated by what I saw in videos I found it somewhat sad and the pants that are so wide reflect that sometimes they do not feel like looking good, I hope it is ok!

Well it is normal that he is a little discouraged, the loss he suffered was very great. But I think that being there singing in a place full of people is a positive sign, and I am happy also in the show of 29 had other pants and looked very elegant, there is Moz for a while be sure

I hope Moz is not suffering too much in Las Vegas. I mean, if even Blackpool can kill a spirited and active mind, then what about LV?

Why is he appropriating the moving image of James Baldwin? Heresy. He has nothing to do with Black cultures and should immediately cease and desist from the gratuitous use of such revered iconography to try to rev up his scrawny ass pasty old white man persona.

Some interesting archaeology digs into the burial mpund of the radical arts collective known as 'The Smiths Family"...but why is he still karaoke hoke-cokey shadow appropriating those songs? Isnt it time he actually became Morrissey-Solo?
At least he's finally dropped those hoary old chestnuts such as HSIN and the execrable MIM. Hopefully...

Some amusing comments.

Why is he appropriating the moving image of James Baldwin? Heresy. He has nothing to do with Black cultures and should immediately cease and desist from the gratuitous use of such revered iconography to try to rev up his scrawny ass pasty old white man persona.

Some interesting archaeology digs into the burial mpund of the radical arts collective known as 'The Smiths Family"...but why is he still karaoke hoke-cokey shadow appropriating those songs? Isnt it time he actually became Morrissey-Solo?
At least he's finally dropped those hoary old chestnuts such as HSIN and the execrable MIM. Hopefully...

Some amusing comments.
He opened with HSIN? The following night, sir.
But you’re right. Some amusing comments 🤣

By god nerak, what are you talking about about what kind of disease are you talking about, what disease am I talking about Moz? You mean it's a mental health issue? Depression? 1 year of mourning for the death of his mother and should have fewer symptoms Could you clarify a little? Actually a.Moz I did not see it very animated by what I saw in videos I found it somewhat sad and the pants that are so wide reflect that sometimes they do not feel like looking good, I hope it is ok!

Depression.

He's brave as hell though. I don't know anyone who would be able to get back on stage after the things he's had said about him.

Ha ha Harlem ;)

Some amusing comments.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom