Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (Aug. 29, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Tomorrow / Alma Matters / Wedding Bell Blues / Half A Person / Knockabout World / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Lady Willpower / Never Had No One Ever / The Lazy Sunbathers / Back On The Chain Gang / Love Is On Its Way Out / Some Say I Got Devil / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Trouble Loves Me / Satan Rejected My Soul / Shoplifters Of The World Unite // Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of Iris Marcial & FWD.

• Photo from amybatt70 / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead.

• Photos from dneur / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead:

• Shirt identification by Famous when dead:

Eddie Cochran (aged 15).

full

Media item:

Last edited:
New video of Tomorrow got posted. Hope this becomes a new staple in the live sets. Sounds amazing!

Yes at the Del Mar Fairgrounds- Boz played the whole set in drag. "Jack the Ripper" was played before it was even released as the b-side to "Certain People I Know"- I was there. My second Moz show after his first ever US solo gig at the San Diego Sports Arena in 1991.

FWD.

So whose that in the picture ? Morrissey when he was 5 years old ?
Also, Moz looks AMAZING tonight! Whatever you’re doing Moz, it’s working. ❤️ Clothing on point. 🤌🏻
Can anyone who’s been to any of the shows confirm whether you can even hear what Alain is doing or if he takes lead on anything? From all the YouTube clips I’ve seen, Alain is playing rhythm exclusively (low in the mix) and Jesse is playing all of ALAIN’S parts?! Seems like maybe Alain is just jumping in as a pinch hitter for a bit. I had hoped that Jesse would take rhythm on the Alain songs and let the man who wrote the parts, play them. Can anyone talk about what the actual sound is like in the venue? Obviously one can’t judge from a YT video

A 62 year OLD man wearing a shirt featuring a 15 year old boy is disgusting. No wonder he defended Kevin Spacey.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom