Las Vegas rescheduled 2021 dates on Caesars Palace site (5 dates, Aug. 27 - Sep. 5, 2021)

UPDATE 2:20PM PT:

Dates have been removed from the Caesars site.

Fri Aug 27 Morrissey: Viva Moz Vegas
Sat Aug 28 Morrissey: Viva Moz Vegas
Thu Sep 02 Morrissey: Viva Moz Vegas
Sat Sep 04 Morrissey: Viva Moz Vegas
Sun Sep 05 Morrissey: Viva Moz Vegas

Update:
Video was removed by author.
What was removed (confirming dates):

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if the US will be safe by then, I suppose it hinges on this election.

Ah...this is sincerely the loveliest news of the year. So happy to see these dates!! VIVA MOZ! ❤️❤️❤️

Youtube video withdrawn.
Ticketmaster showing 'TBA'.
Regards,
FWD.

No chance in hell that Moz makes it to this run of shows. He’ll have joined his mum in the afterlife, oogling her bikini photos for all eternity.

He'll be able to play the 2nd week of November if Biden wins.

Removed video added to OP.
FWD.

It's safe now. The masters of the plandemic just don't want people to know it, and keep pushing endless fear and paranoia. But people are waking up. The protests in Europe last weekend were a good sign, hopefully we'll see more here. And the CDC last week also released info showing only 6% of deaths attributed to Covid in the US were actually directly from Covid. The others averaged 2.5 co-morbities and Covid was not the direct cause of death. Even the NYT ran a story a few days ago about the unreliability of PCR tests (which others have known and been shouting about for months, even as the mass media endlessely obsesses over "cases", i.e. positive tests, which are unreliable anyway, especially in asymptomatic people). Even CDC and NYT can't keep the truth from people forever.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom