LATV Show

Vauxhall95

I Know It's Over...
Has anyone with video editing experience put together the LATV show yet? I downloaded the torrent from smithstorrent.co.uk and frankly a lot of the files either don't work or audio/video are out of sync. We have so many truly talented people in this forum, I'm wondering if someone has re-authored it, cut out the commercials, etc?

It would be most appreciated!:)

Cheers!

Hey
I just burned the torrent for the LATV show after reading your post..Mine looks and sounds just fine..Here is a tip that may be casuing this problem of yours..If you allow utorrent or bittorrent to run which is downloading and seeding other files while you are trying to burn something else, there is a good possiblity the torrent program will throw off the burning software and cause the audio and video to be out of sync..This has happened to me a few times now..

My suggestion would be to shut down your torrent program and try burning it again without anything else running which could possibly cause interference..If you still have this program, PM me and I'll mail you a copy at no charge..

PS..here is some artwork I made for the DVD.

Darren

Mozla.jpg

Thanks..I've been making covers for all the Moz dvds I have that I can't find on the net..I'ts been an interesting experience for sure..

Nice artwork! I'll have another shot at the download. Did you get your torrent from smithstorrent.co.uk or is there another floating around?

Mine is real messed up. Some files won't play and those that do, like I mentioned, are out of synch. I'll try your suggestions, but if you could let me know where you found the source torrent file.

Thanks,

Vaux

Hey
I just burned the torrent for the LATV show after reading your post..Mine looks and sounds just fine..Here is a tip that may be casuing this problem of yours..If you allow utorrent or bittorrent to run which is downloading and seeding other files while you are trying to burn something else, there is a good possiblity the torrent program will throw off the burning software and cause the audio and video to be out of sync..This has happened to me a few times now..

My suggestion would be to shut down your torrent program and try burning it again without anything else running which could possibly cause interference..If you still have this program, PM me and I'll mail you a copy at no charge..

PS..here is some artwork I made for the DVD.

Darren

Mozla.jpg

Yes I did download from the same source as yours..There is one or two little blips (one at the begining of FOTGTD in particular) but that is on the video as well.

Back
Top Bottom