Least-Favourite Moz/Smiths Tracks

matt

Don't Rake Up My Mistakes
Sorry if this has been done before, and I'm sure it has. (Mods move/merge if so)

What's everyone's least favourite song, either Smiths or Moz solo?

Just wondered because I've been listening to Sound of the Smiths today, and Shakespeare's Sister really grated on me to the point where I had to literally change the record!

Obvious choices may include Golden Lights :lbf:

I used to really dislike Shakespeare's Sister but now I really like it.

Never been keen on the Boy With the Thorn in his Side.

"Stretch out and Wait". There's no debate.

Last edited:
Unhappy Birthday is the only Morrissey lyric that does nothing for me. Golden Lights is obviously crap too.

Thats How People Grow Up.

I used to really dislike Shakespeare's Sister but now I really like it.

Never been keen on the Boy With the Thorn in his Side.

What the f***? Shakespeare's Sister is one of the greatest Smiths songs of all time. The Boy With The Thorn In His Side also is.

Stretch Out and Wait???

I'd give you Unloveable, I Don't Owe You Anything, Death At One's Elbow at a push and obviously Golden Shite and Wank Is A four Letter Word but seriously your choices render your opinions useless

What the f***? Shakespeare's Sister is one of the greatest Smiths songs of all time. The Boy With The Thorn In His Side also is.

Stretch Out and Wait???

I'd give you Unloveable, I Don't Owe You Anything, Death At One's Elbow at a push and obviously Golden Shite and Wank Is A four Letter Word but seriously your choices render your opinions useless

Whaaa? :eek:

I never listen to 'Death at One's Elbow' or 'Unloveable' either though.

Tags
bad taste wrong opinions yawn
Back
Top Bottom