Leeds - First Direct Arena (Mar. 20, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Irish Blood, English Heart / What She Said / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Scandinavia / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / One Of Our Own / Trouble Loves Me / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat is Murder // First Of The Gang To Die

setlist (not in exact order) provided by Irregular Regular.

• Photo by fralph1976 / Instagram. Link posted by docinwestchester. Full set by Frank Ralph (27 photos) - Flickr. Link posted by an anonymous person.

leeds.jpg
  • TTY: Morrissey audience in Leeds, March 20th - Mar. 23, 2015
  • Review by Gary Ryan - NME
  • Review by Ryan Bell (9 / 10 stars) - Fortitude Magazine

Last edited:
> Stop with your foolish attempts to debunk my debunking of capitalist music entrepreneurs posing as 'cultural icons'.

But once again your answer avoids answering the main question. Don't you agree that most people don't take everything Moz or
Cohen say as gospel but simply enjoy the music
? Why then do you think anyone but you considers your so called "debunking"
necessary ? It is you that takes him too seriously. I think the disturbing aspect of your posts is how you see yourself as some arch
debunker here to enlighten the lost masses. That is seriously sad and disturbed.

I agree. Most people don't take ANYTHING Morrissey says as gospel, but you'd think he'd have realised this after 3 decades and change tack, instead he carries on lecturing his audience about eating meat whilst he eats cheese which is just as questionable in terms of animal suffering. How many times do I need to repeat that I do this for my own amusement? The disturbing aspect of your continuing replies is that you feel the need to repeatedly respond to someone who you claim is wasting his time, yet you waste your time. Carry on. I don't care. Noting that most of Morrissey's audience are there for the beers and LOLs for a night out to hear the 'radio hits' only makes Morrissey's desperate posing more ludicrous. He recently attempted to debunk the BRITS awards. Do you think anyone cares about his rants? Other than to find endless fun in debunking them? Which is what I do. It's you that take me too seriously. I could be playing online games, poker or watching funny pet movies on YouTube. Musing about Morrissey is of the same level of importance to me, but clearly my thoughts disturb you. Why? Don't answer because I don't care.

best
BB

I agree. Most people don't take ANYTHING Morrissey says as gospel, but you'd think he'd have realised this after 3 decades and change tack, instead he carries on lecturing his audience about eating meat whilst he eats cheese which is just as questionable in terms of animal suffering. How many times do I need to repeat that I do this for my own amusement? The disturbing aspect of your continuing replies is that you feel the need to repeatedly respond to someone who you claim is wasting his time, yet you waste your time. Carry on. I don't care. Noting that most of Morrissey's audience are there for the beers and LOLs for a night out to hear the 'radio hits' only makes Morrissey's desperate posing more ludicrous. He recently attempted to debunk the BRITS awards. Do you think anyone cares about his rants? Other than to find endless fun in debunking them? Which is what I do. It's you that take me too seriously. I could be playing online games, poker or watching funny pet movies on YouTube. Musing about Morrissey is of the same level of importance to me, but clearly my thoughts disturb you. Why? Don't answer because I don't care.

best
BB

> Musing about Morrissey is of the same level of importance to me, but clearly my thoughts disturb you. Why?

It's not the thoughts, it's your self belief, arrogance and lack of human understanding and sympathy.

> Don't answer because I don't care.

I think this sums you up in a nutshell.

> Musing about Morrissey is of the same level of importance to me, but clearly my thoughts disturb you. Why?

It's not the thoughts, it's your self belief, arrogance and lack of human understanding and sympathy.

> Don't answer because I don't care.

I think this sums you up in a nutshell.

You could write exactly the same words in relation to Morrissey and his tone-deaf failures to apologise for his outbursts. But you don't. Do you?

best
BB

simply superb

I was on the first section of the seated section, first row... I danced and thrashed around for the whole set non stop much to the annoyance off everyone else...was actually asked if I would "mind sitting down"...went on my own, the best night I have had in 20 years without a doubt. Moz the Magnificent! Xx

I was on the first section of the seated section, first row... I danced and thrashed around for the whole set non stop much to the annoyance off everyone else...was actually asked if I would "mind sitting down"...went on my own, the best night I have had in 20 years without a doubt. Moz the Magnificent! Xx

A bizarre image. Didn't it occur to you that someone sitting behind might have mobility problems and be unable to stand up for the show? You had the best night in 20 years by ruining other's enjoyment. Why does this not surprise me about Morrissey's fans. Buy a standing ticket next time or behave appropriately. I'd have jabbed you in the ribs until you sat down. Some of Morrissey's fans are approaching pensionable age, they might have hit you with their walking sticks.

best
BB

A bizarre image. Didn't it occur to you that someone sitting behind might have mobility problems and be unable to stand up for the show? You had the best night in 20 years by ruining other's enjoyment. Why does this not surprise me about Morrissey's fans. Buy a standing ticket next time or behave appropriately. I'd have jabbed you in the ribs until you sat down. Some of Morrissey's fans are approaching pensionable age, they might have hit you with their walking sticks.

best
BB[/QUOTE\]

You are a very bitter, jealous man. Most of the pit consisted of young kids up to 30-something's.

Please do something that will make you feel good about yourself instead of dumping on a man you don't know and reviewing shows you didn't attend.

what is wrong with some of you people

Just as I put BB on my ignore list, people start quoting his posts so I still see them, is there no escaping this f***tard?

extremely annoying, people who behave like children, an adult insisting on dancing in a seated section, inevitably having to be chastised or removed by security. punters cannot enjoy the concert with the distraction.

extremely annoying, people who behave like children, an adult insisting on dancing in a seated section, inevitably having to be chastised or removed by security. punters cannot enjoy the concert with the distraction.

It's a damn concert. If you want to dance, you should dance.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom