Leeds - First Direct Arena (Mar. 6, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / The Boy With The Thorn In His Side / Jim Jim Falls / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Once I Saw The River Clean / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Half A Person / Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of Anon & Setlist.fm

Last edited:
You will keep it going, your Morrisseys biggest fan, and you don't even realise, everyones laughing at you, and Morrissey must be laughing at you, I laugh when I read your posts, your Nothing.

The guy actually achieves nothing with his ranting. Stoopid with a capital S.
The guy's a laugh a week.

Shall we look at the irony? You’ve slagged him off from your slum for 5 years, you were one of those in attendance (allegedly)
prick

I could have stayed at home and just made shit up but people on here would eventually twig that I hadn’t attended. So as I have said earlier, I went to see for myself how bad things really are and I still had a good time in Leeds.
Would you prefer it if i’d just stayed at home and made shit up?
You just don’t get it do you because you are a fully signed up blinkered cult clown.
Facts are facts.
I make no apologies to you and your cult for the upset I cause you.
I can only suggest in future that you really should make more of an effort and buy a 4ckin ticket.

?? :knife:

Don’t you worry Skinny the British public voted with their feet on Friday and give him the finger. It was huge surprise that he turned up to face it though. Must have been a painful blow to the ego. You should have heard him whingeing on.
Everybody was to blame for his failures apart from himself, so 4kin funny.
Mozzxit means Mozzxit.

Did skinny turn up n face it? No..thought not. Keyboard koward that's all he is. Nothing. Yet tits like you sign up to his cause. Again I scoff in your general direction.
Wastes. Of. Space.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could have stayed at home and just made shit up but people on here would eventually twig that I hadn’t attended. So as I have said earlier, I went to see for myself how bad things really are and I still had a good time in Leeds.
Would you prefer it if i’d just stayed at home and made shit up?
You just don’t get it do you because you are a fully signed up blinkered cult clown.
Facts are facts.
I make no apologies to you and your cult for the upset I cause you.
I can only suggest in future that you really should make more of an effort and buy a 4ckin ticket.

Benny, you pointless irrelevant person. I’ve seen Morrissey hundreds of times, and whilst Friday wasn’t a fabulous gig, it was good. You just couldn’t wait to denounce it.

f*** Anne Marie Waters, f*** For Britain, f*** all racists and f*** Morrissey. What a f***ing disgrace. Actively courting bigots and racists. f*** him, I hope what's left of his career goes down the shitter quicker than he thinks it might.

And just who will be there waiting, writhing around in the cesspit having a cry-wank ?
Could it be.... it will be you !

The guy actually achieves nothing with his ranting. Stoopid with a capital S.
The guy's a laugh a week.

Fair enough if it was in Moz's songs & he was ranting unpleasantly on stage about minorities every night, but he's not. He's just rattled about Terrible Things that the state appears to be Doing Nothing About.

Moz is like your Uncle who thinks The Freemasons have blocked his promotion & won't let him join the golf club, even though he doesn't like golf & has never tried to join. Every Catholic family has one.

Did skinny turn up n face it? No..thought not. Keyboard koward that's all he is. Nothing. Yet tits like you sign up to his cause. Again I scoff in your genetal direction.
Wastes. Of. Space.

Have you seen Morrissey live Mozmar?

Rather than all the botching and moaning can we instead marvel at how great ‘My Hurling Days are Done’ is? The best closing song on a Morrissey album in many a year. Based on this, Jim Jim and Bobby I think this is definitely going to be his best album since Refusal.

Have you seen Morrissey live Mozmar?
Two things here. Of course I didn't turn up for two reasons.

1) If you think I'm giving money to a bigot, you can f*** off.
2) I've been in a mobile-signal-free forest for the past few days for a great mini-break with my son. Which is infinitely preferable to watching a fatty perform to folk who forgive his support for racists.

I hope that clears matters up.

And if you think I'm fat-shaming, ask Moz about Gail Shea and Julie Burchill.

Rather than all the botching and moaning can we instead marvel at how great ‘My Hurling Days are Done’ is? The best closing song on a Morrissey album in many a year. Based on this, Jim Jim and Bobby I think this is definitely going to be his best album since Refusal.

Why don’t you start a new thread on it then?
That way we can stay on topic about how poor the attendance was at Steve’s big return to the UK with only two dates that failed to sell out because MI5 hacked into the online ticket websites to keep him and his new album off the number one slot.
Oh and the BBC as well they played a part as well.

That way we can stay on topic about how poor the attendance was at Steve’s big return to the UK with only two dates that failed to sell out because MI5 hacked into the online ticket websites to keep him and his new album off the number one slot.

I blame the Guardian myself. Having been told expressly that "if they don't like him then they shouldn't look at him," they did just that.

It just gets boring. Yes, the attendance wasn’t on a par with 2018, and the set list would have benefited from 4 or 5 more hits, but he still put in a great performance. Most of the negative people probably weren’t even there. From where I was stood, people were enjoying it. I’d rather he did Leeds Academy instead but it is what it is.

Benny, you pointless irrelevant person. I’ve seen Morrissey hundreds of times, and whilst Friday wasn’t a fabulous gig, it was good. You just couldn’t wait to denounce it.

Sorry but if more thought had been put into that set list and he totally blew the roof off the place my review would have been different.
But he didn’t and I thought it was rubbish.
I should be credited for the very fact that I got off my arse to go and see it first hand to get my facts but it seems not. It seems that I’ve really upset the blinkered cult clowns big time. I’m not sorry.

Yes with the premiere of JimJim and Once I Saw I’m really looking forward FAR FORWARD to the album. It’s been getting some great ratings, and the turn out at Leeds (considering the ballyhoo :ahhh: surrounding Moz’s views ) was touching, and just goes to show...

THE MAN IS UNSTOPPABLE !

VIVA MOZ !!!

:thumb: :cool:

Two things here. Of course I didn't turn up for two reasons.

1) If you think I'm giving money to a bigot, you can f*** off.
2) I've been in a mobile-signal-free forest for the past few days for a great mini-break with my son. Which is infinitely preferable to watching a fatty perform to folk who forgive his support for racists.

I hope that clears matters up.

And if you think I'm fat-shaming, ask Moz about Gail Shea and Julie Burchill.
What a relief for your internet service provider.

I blame the Guardian myself. Having been told expressly that "if they don't like him then they shouldn't look at him," they did just that.

I blame that Joshua Surtees myself. Poor Mozza was well stung by the home truths of that article he wrote. Josh placed the kiss of death upon his career in 1999 at The Forum in Kentish Town. I still have my ‘Oye Estaban’ t-shirt somewhere.
Moz’s response was tellingly defensive. His manager’s job offer didn’t help matters either. Moz bottling out of an interview that would’ve settled matters confirmed that what folks long suspected. What odds will I get that someone will protest at Wembley, should the gig go ahead? Will he bail out, rather than be humiliated in the capital, should the audience be less than Leeds. London will be make or break. Be of no doubt.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom