Leeds - First Direct Arena (Mar. 6, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / The Boy With The Thorn In His Side / Jim Jim Falls / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Once I Saw The River Clean / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Half A Person / Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of Anon & Setlist.fm

Last edited:
Well no final stats so you're guessing. Tonight is about tonight, & fans enjoying themselves... not about 2 years ago is it?

Did you see all the seats covered with black sheets on the earlier photos, did you see the top tier completely closed off ? However yes it is about fans enjoying themselves tonight.

You’re more obsessed with numbers and attendances than Moz himself. Why? It seems as if you’re lurking around, waiting for someone to say something about the turnout being okay or an album selling fairly decent, just so you can roll out that wet blanket of yours and stifle any positivity there is. It’s silly, meaningless, depressing and kind of rude. You’re not doing anyone any favors. You’re not putting Moz out of business. You’re not debunking any myths. Just relax and focus on something more important or more positive.

No I actually find it sad that his silly mouth has turned an awful lot of his loyal fan base away.

Really? 6000 people attending a venue where he performed to 12000, two years ago and you think that’s a success?
I heard it was 9000 which isn't too bad, considering the naysayers had it cancelled. I would like to see more concert footage as he sounds magnificently defiant.

Did you see all the seats covered with black sheets on the earlier photos, did you see the top tier completely closed off ? However yes it is about fans enjoying themselves tonight.

Did you see the sad rich, hunting down, shooting down sycophants and liars?

Can I just say that I’m finding all this hilarious? The photos are all awful, the signed Lou Reed album, the stage being so close to the back of the standing area, no one even posting about the pre-show music. It’s just so very funny. For the first time in a loooooooooong time, Morrissey hasn’t let me down ????
Noooooon, you can do that all by yourself, n'est pas? Oui! :thumb:

i heard back on the chain gang and lady willpower
That was for all the people who didn't want to hear Alma Matters or How Soon Is Now?

Nothing is free.

Did you see the headlines did you see the grab lines?
Moz rules Leeds!
Suck it up sucker.

Really? 6000 people attending a venue where he performed to 12000, two years ago and you think that’s a success?

Look knob, if 11,999 people had turned up tonight you'd still be boring on...so stfu with yr utter meaningless drivel. Shut. Up.

i see the jack the ripper smoke and the im throwing my arms around paris backdrop image YAWN

No, we have free speech here, thanks
Isn't it curious how right-wingers bang on endlessly about free speech until someone has the temerity to express an opinion with which they don't agree? Then suddenly they aren't quite so keen.

i see the jack the ripper smoke and the im throwing my arms around paris backdrop image YAWN
You watching on Periscope or something or just taking the piss?

Once I saw the river clean
Love is on its way out
Late night maudlin street
Half a person

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom