Leeds - First Direct Arena (Mar. 6, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / The Boy With The Thorn In His Side / Jim Jim Falls / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Once I Saw The River Clean / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Half A Person / Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of Anon & Setlist.fm

Last edited:
You’ll be gone
I wish you lonely
Boy with the thorn
Jim Jim Falls
At Amber
Morning Starship
Lady Willpower
That Joke isn’t Funny
????
If you don’t like me ...
Munich air disaster
World Peace
Seasick yet still dock
Paris
Home is a question ?
Love is on it’s way out
Chain Gang
Never again will I be a twin
I’ve changed my plea
Some say I got devil
Jack the Ripper
Jacky

Encore

Half a Person

Irish Blood

I heard it was 9000 which isn't too bad, considering the naysayers had it cancelled. I would like to see more concert footage as he sounds magnificently defiant.

Not possible as the top tier holds 5K and parts of the 2nd tier were not available as per the earlier photos.

No I actually find it sad that his silly mouth has turned an awful lot of his loyal fan base away.

They're not that loyal if they're that easily put off.

I hope he builds up a new fanbase that lets him be wayward.

If Half A Person is correct, that was last played 20 years ago in Rio.
Regards,
FWD.

The setlist has been updated to include You'll Be Gone.

He could have read an ASDA receipt as a better choice, especially since a recorded live version of that is readily available.

The time for covers has come and gone.

I hope that's the davidt trolling us.

Free speech free speech free speech

The setlist has been updated to include You'll Be Gone.

He could have read an ASDA receipt as a better choice, especially since a recorded live version of that is readily available.

The time for covers has come and gone.

I hope that's the davidt trolling us.
Posted as seen on setlist.fm & via anon here.
The notion of instantaneous setlists is a recent thing and unfortunately is always subject to change as setlist.fm is as susceptible to fakery as here can be. I'd wait a few hours for anything close to definitive.
Regards,
FWD.

@I Still Have David Gedge
Is that the best you can do? Morrissey plays to 2000 fat c***s and all you can ask is where is my stage? Ha!!!! ???????

So you two losers have zero accomplishments but wanna troll a site dedicated to the Man you guys will never be. Im guessing all those emojis represent the friends you wish you had

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom