Leeds - First Direct Arena (Mar. 6, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / The Boy With The Thorn In His Side / Jim Jim Falls / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Once I Saw The River Clean / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Half A Person / Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of Anon & Setlist.fm

Last edited:
I'm with you on that one. Every so often I listen to a Springsteen album to see if I can discover why he's so popular. After half an hour of crap singing, turgid lyrics, hackneyed arrangements, and dismal, dismal chord sequences I give up.

If you don't like Springsteen.......you don't like rock and roll.

Perhaps I was sitting next to you were you sitting?
I have seen many Moz gigs and that was up there with the best.He was really enjoying it and from what I could see so were the crowd.
The coughing was very funny under the present circumstances.
Yes there were curtained off areas but still lots of people there having a great time.
Why did you feel the need to attend?

I went to see for myself how poor things really are instead of listening to fake horse shit constantly posted on here by blinkered cult clowns.
I also work for MI5 and at a recent COBRA meeting with Boris we decided that Steven and his music/views pose a real threat to the British way of life so we decided we need to keep him down and off the airwaves. We also screwed the ticket sales for this performance.
What makes you think you were sat next to me?

?? :knife:

Admirable for Moz to go ahead with the show as it would have been easy for him to make an excuse and cancel (I'm sure thousands of concerts will be cancelled across the world this year).

Cool for him to be debuting new songs as well.
That's a LOT of hate.
Set list was shocking.
Terrible ending, walked off, music came on for five minutes as if he was gonna come back on. Next minute house lights went up.
Atmosphere was well below zero.

No coming back from this now. It’s over.
Post more tomorrow

Please don't bother.

Why is a man with such a magnificent back catalogue playing so many lacklustre covers and mediocre b-sides?

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / The Boy With The Thorn In His Side / Jim Jim Falls / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Once I Saw The River Clean / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Half A Person / Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of Anon & Setlist.fm

After reading the genuine reviews and hearing the recordings of last night I really want to go see him anywhere at this stage,if I can wangle it. He looks and sounds terrific and seems to have been in great form.
The turnout was a lot better than predicted (by the usual suspects), who had dire warnings of pitchforks and burning torches if he ever dared set foot on English soil again,as I remember.
There were far too many pages taken up with photos of black curtains and empty pre-concert space and trolling, trolling, trolling. It takes flippin' hours to read actual interesting concert information. Also perhaps some kind soul would bring a measuring tape to get the exact distance between the stage and seating area next time for those who are interested in such matters. As for the politics and Morrissey's sexuality- is he/ isn't he .....whatever :sleeping:

The new songs are really great and I'm excited to hear the full album and to hear the songs from the upcoming concerts. "At Amber" and The Boy were wonderful and heartfelt thanks to those who posted them and the rest of the music - the main reason to come here at all.

I went to see for myself how poor things really are instead of listening to fake horse shit constantly posted on here by blinkered cult clowns.
I also work for MI5 and at a recent COBRA meeting with Boris we decided that Steven and his music/views pose a real threat to the British way of life so we decided we need to keep him down and off the airwaves. We also screwed the ticket sales for this performance.
What makes you think you were sat next to me?

I don't think that I'm a blinkered cult clown and hopefully I don't talk horseshit.
Just a feeling, call it intuition.You were seated then?

Sorry but why is the song listed as “At Amber” when I’m pretty sure it was “The Bed Took Fire” from Bona Drag??

What a surprise

Came as no surprise to me Neal.
I new it was going to be shit when a saw how poor the ticket sales were.
The British public delivered a very strong message to Steven in Leeds last night and there is no way it can be glossed over, even black curtain wizardry couldn’t hide the facts last night.

I see Burnley Ben, the self proclaimed Mr Morrissey was unable to behave again. On the few gigs he attends, always legless and acting the prick.
Similar situation for Scouse Vicki, another Mrs Morrissey blah blah blah. Looked like a chicken ready to hatch last night.
It’s always the ones who go to the odd shows that carry on.

Was that the bloke that got dragged out by his mate about 5 mins before moz come on because he was pissed, imagine spending all that money for a ticket and then getting f***ed and not knowing what’s going on, what a f***ing waster... stay at home next time you gimp

If you don't like Springsteen.......you don't like rock and roll.
The difference here is simple, we don't go on Springsteen fan forum(oh there isn't any my bad) and hate on him, no, we stick on our favorite artist sight and scroll past others with nothing better to do in life but show there jealousy of the greatest male vocalist of all time.

The difference here is simple, we don't go on Springsteen fan forum(oh there isn't any my bad) and hate on him, no, we stick on our favorite artist sight and scroll past others with nothing better to do in life but show there jealousy of the greatest male vocalist of all time.
Well put Forgiveme...i've never taken to springsteen...born in the usa..ok...but other stuff, nah.

Who is showing jealousy of Sinatra?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom