Leeds - First Direct Arena (Mar. 6, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / The Boy With The Thorn In His Side / Jim Jim Falls / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Once I Saw The River Clean / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Half A Person / Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of Anon & Setlist.fm

Last edited:
Yes, I'm going to Wembley.

Caught most of his tours since I turned 18. I can't help missing the 20th century ones. There are licensing laws.

9 ?

So to get back to the question, which Morrissey gigs have you been to?

?? :knife:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

It's been said before but worth repeating Nerak is the epitome of Reelfountain. Reelfountain allegedly f***ed off because she had a new job and some of her previous racist/homophobic comments here might come back to haunt her. Before you could say lickity-spit Nerak arrived heralding the fact she had a new job and sounding awfully like Reelfountain except that Nerak is allegedly now supportive of LGBT and anti-racist issues. If you care to scan these pages you'll notice rather quickly that if Nerak is a 'friend' of the LGBT community then it has no need of enemies. Also, just look at all those racist, homophobic comments made by Pippiwetwank and Hofwank. For a left-leaning, LGBT supporting, anti-racist Nerak does seem to have an inordinate number of cosy chats with Pippiwetwank and Hofwank and doesn't challenge any of their racist or homophobic comments. Peculiar, isn't it?

The real tell though is the pseudo-political pish that she posts. Reelfountain used to do that ALL of the time. Posting stuff she'd clearly cut n pasted and had no understanding of.
Absolutely ridiculous. If anyone here is Reelfountain, it's not Nerak. It's Pipistrella.
Just listen to the tone of the posts. Pipistrella becomes very active on this site after Reel leaves, she strangely has the same opinions and talking points as Reel (Moz is asexual, Moz is on her side politically, Black people don't like gay people (both said that blacks will call gays "batty boys"), black people have a propensity to violence, whites will be minorities in their own towns, etcetera) Open your eyes. It's obvious!
But instead you're targeting left-leaning Karen from just because she happens to be a bit more politically tolerant than you. It's absurd. Nerak is obviously not ReelFountain.

Why

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

It's been said before but worth repeating Nerak is the epitome of Reelfountain. Reelfountain allegedly f***ed off because she had a new job and some of her previous racist/homophobic comments here might come back to haunt her. Before you could say lickity-spit Nerak arrived heralding the fact she had a new job and sounding awfully like Reelfountain except that Nerak is allegedly now supportive of LGBT and anti-racist issues. If you care to scan these pages you'll notice rather quickly that if Nerak is a 'friend' of the LGBT community then it has no need of enemies. Also, just look at all those racist, homophobic comments made by Pippiwetwank and Hofwank. For a left-leaning, LGBT supporting, anti-racist Nerak does seem to have an inordinate number of cosy chats with Pippiwetwank and Hofwank and doesn't challenge any of their racist or homophobic comments. Peculiar, isn't it?

The real tell though is the pseudo-political pish that she posts. Reelfountain used to do that ALL of the time. Posting stuff she'd clearly cut n pasted and had no understanding of.
Granted I only lurk around here and occasionally post anonymously, I always though that that the Pippawhateverthecunt sounds a lot like Reelfountain. Both shameless, racists and hateful creatures.

Oh what a hideous idiot you are skinny.
f*** off back down your toilet you nasty little turd.
Failed & failed jumped up again & failed. That's the story of your life. You are a toilet.

I think it's time for US to let go. Morrissey is going to continue. He's not going to apologise or explain & frankly, I don't think he has to, he spoke words & likes some daft woman. Worse is happening in politics every second.

f*** Anne Marie Waters, f*** For Britain, f*** all racists and f*** Morrissey. What a f***ing disgrace. Actively courting bigots and racists. f*** him, I hope what's left of his career goes down the shitter quicker than he thinks it might.
I think you might be taking your obsession with Morrissey a little too far. It seems to be making you very angry. Have you considered taking up a different hobby? My old nan used to collect postcards.

Still, takes all sorts, I guess...

I think it's time for US to let go. Morrissey is going to continue. He's not going to apologise or explain & frankly, I don't think he has to, he spoke words & likes some daft woman. Worse is happening in politics every second.

He's back on blocked with the rest of the sewer dwellers. Can't believe he's still posting the same shit. Laughable. Moz rules yet skinny never really features. I scoff in his general direction.

f*** Anne Marie Waters, f*** For Britain, f*** all racists and f*** Morrissey. What a f***ing disgrace. Actively courting bigots and racists. f*** him, I hope what's left of his career goes down the shitter quicker than he thinks it might.
You will keep it going, your Morrisseys biggest fan, and you don't even realise, everyones laughing at you, and Morrissey must be laughing at you, I laugh when I read your posts, your Nothing.

Don’t you worry Skinny the British public voted with their feet on Friday and give him the finger. It was huge surprise that he turned up to face it though. Must have been a painful blow to the ego. You should have heard him whingeing on.
Everybody was to blame for his failures apart from himself, so 4kin funny.
Mozzxit means Mozzxit.

I see a lot of new joiners, not emboldened enough to log in, but still willing to have their say. I put my name behind my comments. Many people do not.

No doubt you think ‘it’s all over’ again

I see a lot of new joiners, not emboldened enough to log in, but still willing to have their say. I put my name behind my comments. Many people do not.
Most anonymous posters are rats . Or you.

Nooo, some of the best comments come from anonymous posters. I'd prefer they sign up with proper accounts but this website would be poorer without them.
Not quite my point. Some repeatedly use the same name without logging in, so you know it's them. This smacks, to me, of asymmetric cowardice. They know who I am, but I don't know who they are. For the most part that is. Some are obvious, and go back many, many years.

Not quite my point. Some repeatedly use the same name without logging in, so you know it's them. This smacks, to me, of asymmetric cowardice. They know who I am, but I don't know who they are. For the most part that is. Some are obvious, and go back many, many years.
Fair enough but I was addressing @NealCassidy's point about most anonymous posters being 'rats.'

He's back on blocked with the rest of the sewer dwellers. Can't believe he's still posting the same shit. Laughable. Moz rules yet skinny never really features. I scoff in his general direction.

Have you ever seen Morrissey live Mozmar!

Wouldn’t surprise me if he posted her tweet of her arriving at the gig on Morrissey Central!

Don’t you worry Skinny the British public voted with their feet on Friday and give him the finger. It was huge surprise that he turned up to face it though. Must have been a painful blow to the ego. You should have heard him whingeing on.
Everybody was to blame for his failures apart from himself, so 4kin funny.
Mozzxit means Mozzxit.

Shall we look at the irony? You’ve slagged him off from your slum for 5 years, you were one of those in attendance (allegedly)
prick

Where’s that Vegan Cock Idiot these days to tell us what a huge sellout success Leeds was?
Not seen it for a while.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom