Any more flame bait for the fire?

Morrissey is gay; ... Check
Meat is yummy; .... fail
The Smiths are better than Moz solo; .... Check
There are too many seals .... fail
moderators destroy freedom of speech ... check
PETA is whacked ... check
We should be able to call people assholes if they are being assholes .. check

As we can see, this subforum is not even worth having.

Take it to the chat. You're clogging up the forumz. :rolleyes:

I did not mean to diss this thread, dangly one. I was posting to the most recent Pigsty thread. Y'know, the subforums -a place I never thought I'd go :)rolleyes::p)

Morrissey isn't gay you f***tards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He loves pussy. End of story.

(I can multiple post because this is the pigsty so screw you Kewpie! :p)

Look, let me spell it out for you. Morrissey loves pussy, but boy pussy which is rare and can only be acquired in the land where unicorns roam. Now if this pigsty ends in tears the only tears shed from Morrissey will be from his one-eyed snake as it enters tight, pink, warm boy pussy. There. Now is everyone satisfied. Can we clean this shit up now and move on?

He likes boobs too. A lot. But I've been over this, old news.

And PETA is harsh.

And The Smiths and Morrissey's solo work are equally genius.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vyf23dt68nU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vyf23dt68nU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

James doesn't turn him on, those beautiful breasts do, it's written all over his plastered face.

Oh Morrissey, I want to get sloppy drunk with you and have you numnumnum my boobies.

i thought you wanted to move on.

morrissey loves the cock.

Yeah, his own. He loves to imagine slipping it into the awesomeness known as vagina.

Not to forget between tits as well :D

Actually I don't think he's into that. I mean I've tried but it's not his thing. I think he's sort of a lady-luvin' purist which is nice. He's gentlemanly.

Back
Top Bottom