Let's Play A Game PT. 2

iamkali62

You know how it goes. Let's get to it, shall we? ( and I haven't thought of anyone in advance so I'll try my hardest to pick the right people.) For the ladies- Ha, 1. Trent Reznor. 2. Jonny Lee Miller (Trainspotting) 3. Bill Murray. Now for the male contingent: 1. Naomi Watts 2. Ann Coulter :sick: 3. Margaret Cho. Have fun! I'm going back to my futon. Some lame female comedian is on. Not funny.

Last edited:
...or we could just scraw Seacrest and kill him afterwards:eek::rolleyes:

Seacrest is just ....too damned happy. I think it's a chemical imbalance. I mean, if YOUR surname was Seacrest, I'd suppose you'd have some social difficulties as well :D He's too pretty. I like them kind of rough trade. :p OKAY, Seacrest is officially out of the running. Go back to doing toothpaste commercials, Ryan. Scroll up and see the new man choice. Kind of like new man boobs. ( hell, I should NEVER drink iced tea at 4:54 AM. And I made it too strong (10 Twinings Irish Breakfast tea bags.) and now I wish I had some Splenda or sugar.)

Last edited:
wait, so are you saying he always looks loopy, or jittery??

Good point. Can't there be a fine line between loopy and jittery? And even if Seacrest WAS taking Ritalin, it would have the opposite effect, if he suffered from hyperactivity.

Back
Top Bottom