Let's Play a Game!

Bjork - kill. But only if I can shag her first. Or afterwards - that works too. Actually, I think she's all right and I'd only kill her with great reluctance. Like when T-Bag kills someone in Prison Break.

im pretty sure shagging her either before or after death will be equally lackluster.

Colin - Shag - just because...and I dont think hes really marriage material.

Jon - Marry - interesting, could have a laugh with him.

Ricky - Kill - despite finding him quite funny, I don't fancy him, and he would get annoying after about 5 minutes in his company..and I'd be a hero to many.

(And if I was a lesbian)...

Lily - Shag - young, adventurous, but would be annoying after a while.

Nigella - Marry - Cos shes pretty, with a lovely womanly body (which if we were married I could have fun with AND have a nice sleep nestled in her bosom on a regular basis). And she would make me nice food, and is rich.

Bjork - Kill - cos shes annoying and I neither want to shag OR marry her.

Shall we have some more peeps? I propose:

Blokes: Tom Cruise, Thom Yorke, Tom Selleck

Ladies: Kate Bush, Kate Winslet, Katie Holmes.

1. Colin Farrell. 2. Ricky Gervais. 3. Jon Stewart (okay so h's married. Just pretend he isn't.) And for the guys- 1. Nigella Lawson. 2. Bjork. 3. Lily Allen. This should be interesting. :)
Colin Farrell: I am going against the grain and marrying him because (somebody's got to - game or no game:rolleyes: and) I don't think I'd get sick of him.
Jon Stewart: I'd shag him, I guess, since he's an agreeable fellow and I'd rather shag him than...
Ricky Gervais: Sorry, Ricky.

Lily Allen is getting a shagging because she's young 'n' spunky;
Bjork shall be my bride (legal in Iceland yet?) because she's super cool;
Nigella Lawson shall be condemned to death for cooking animals for a living.;)

Tom Cruise: shag; he's a good lookin' guy
Thom Yorke: marry; he's creative and seems gentle enough
Tom Selleck: kill him with his own gun:gun:

Kate Bush: how could I not marry her?:sweet:
Kate Winslet: shag; she's charming and seems like a good lover
Katie Holmes: kill; she's just mehhh

Oh gee whiz I can't think these things of any of the people mentioned.
Am I allowed to name some names I think may be of importance, just
to see if anyone else does, or is that not allowed!:guitar:

Colin Farrell - Shag, very hot but too much of a bad boy to be marriage material.
Jon Stewart - Marry, I love a man who can make me laugh.
Ricky Gervais - Kill, he's very annoying. He's the kind of guy who finds putting a hoover on someones face amusing. Need I say more?

Shag: Tom Selleck
Marry: Thom Yorke
Kill: Tom Cruise

Shag: Kate Bush
Marry: Kate Winslet
Kill: Katie Holmes

Speaking of Ricky Gervais. . .

I think he's adorable. :p

He's always reminded me of David Bowie. I couldn't possibly kill anyone that reminded me of David Bowie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay then, I'm going to suggest 3 men plus 3 women,

Steven Patrick Morrissey
David Walliams
Johnny Depp

Cate Blanchett
Jodie Foster
Bjork

Okay. I'd shag ...oh god this is difficult. Who do I hate more? I'd shag Tom Selleck, kill Tom Cruise and marry Thom Yorke. I'll even do the ladies one. Shag Kate Bush, Marry Kate Winslet and KILL Katie Holmes.

Shag: Tom Selleck
Marry: Thom Yorke
Kill: Tom Cruise

Shag: Kate Bush
Marry: Kate Winslet
Kill: Katie Holmes

We did it again! Oh yeah, what do you think of Ralph Fiennes? I think he's hot.:horny:

Steven Patrick Morrissey
David Walliams
Johnny Depp

Cate Blanchett
Jodie Foster
Bjork

mauve, THIS one is way too difficult but I'll do my best and don't worry. I don't know who David Walliams is. Shit this is difficult. Okay, shag Johnny and marry SPM. Like THAT'S ever going to happen. "I could have been wild, I could have been free; but nature played this trick on me." Okay, for the women- Shag Bjork, kill Cate Blanchett and marry Jodie Foster even if she isn't straight. :p

Steven Patrick Morrissey
David Walliams
Johnny Depp

Cate Blanchett
Jodie Foster
Bjork

Shag: Johnny Depp
Marry: Mozzer
Kill: David Walliams (process of elimination - sorry)

Shag: Cate Blanchett
Marry: Jodie Foster (I've always had a crush on her)
Kill: Bjork (process of elimination - no hard feelings)

Shag: Johnny Depp
Marry: Mozzer
Kill: David Walliams (process of elimination - sorry)

Shag: Cate Blanchett
Marry: Jodie Foster (I've always had a crush on her)
Kill: Bjork (process of elimination - no hard feelings)

bysshe, at least you'd have scintillating conversations with Jodie, seeing that she has a brilliant mind and her IQ is probably off the charts. Have you seen her in, "The Brave One" yet? GREAT vengeance film! I'm quiet and reserved but every time Jodie kicked butt I jumped on my futon and yelled, "YES!" If you're in a pissy mood, THAT film will cheer you up in no time! But WHO is David Walliams?

bysshe, at least you'd have scintillating conversations with Jodie, seeing that she has a brilliant mind and her IQ is probably off the charts. Have you seen her in, "The Brave One" yet? GREAT vengeance film! I'm quiet and reserved but every time Jodie kicked butt I jumped on my futon and yelled, "YES!" If you're in a pissy mood, THAT film will cheer you up in no time! But WHO is David Walliams?

What's not to like about Jodie Foster? She's intelligent, successful and beautiful.

I haven't seen The Brave One. I wasn't in the mood to avenge any man's death when it came out, especially not my own man's. Come to think of it, I'm still not. I'll get around to it eventually. The film, not the avenging. ;)

http://www.davidwalliams.com/

Speaking of Ricky Gervais. . .

I think he's adorable. :p

He's always reminded me of David Bowie. I couldn't possibly kill anyone that reminded me of David Bowie.

I'm horrified by how many people here hate Ricky Gervais! I adore him! :eek: :tears: Extras was one of the best shows ever!

Colin Farrell -- I'd be able to kill him without batting an eyelash
Ricky Gervais -- marry
Jon Stewart -- shag

Last edited by a moderator:
Colin Farrell: I am going against the grain and marrying him because (somebody's got to - game or no game:rolleyes: and) I don't think I'd get sick of him.
Jon Stewart: I'd shag him, I guess, since he's an agreeable fellow and I'd rather shag him than...
Ricky Gervais: Sorry, Ricky.

Lily Allen is getting a shagging because she's young 'n' spunky;
Bjork shall be my bride (legal in Iceland yet?) because she's super cool;
Nigella Lawson shall be condemned to death for cooking animals for a living.;)

Tom Cruise: shag; he's a good lookin' guy
Thom Yorke: marry; he's creative and seems gentle enough
Tom Selleck: kill him with his own gun:gun:

Kate Bush: how could I not marry her?:sweet:
Kate Winslet: shag; she's charming and seems like a good lover
Katie Holmes: kill; she's just mehhh
LOL I dig your machine gun emoticon - that would get PLENTY of uses by me!

What's not to like about Jodie Foster? She's intelligent, successful and beautiful.

I haven't seen The Brave One. I wasn't in the mood to avenge any man's death when it came out, especially not my own man's. Come to think of it, I'm still not. I'll get around to it eventually. The film, not the avenging. ;)

http://www.davidwalliams.com/

Well, to ME, David Walliams is pedestrian at best. In one of those pics he resembles John Revolta. Nah. Too pretty. I like my men to be weatherbeaten and they have to look like they've LIVED.

I'm horrified by how many people here hate Ricky Gervais! I adore him! :eek: :tears:
he stimulates me *comedically

LOL I dig your machine gun emoticon - that would get PLENTY of uses by me!
good thing I only talk the talk;)

Steven Patrick Morrissey
David Walliams
Johnny Depp

Cate Blanchett
Jodie Foster
Bjork
David Walliams? No thanks...Can I marry and shag all the rest?:D
How many shags do I get per person: one, or unlimited?;)Jeebusyesiwouldmarrymoz:o

Back
Top Bottom