Let's Play a Game!

iamkali62

Maybe some you have played this before but I think it's sort of amusing. After you choose, please give me your reason for your choices. The game is called, "Shag, Marry or Kill." Pretty easy to figure out. Okay, this one is for the girls. 1. Colin Farrell. 2. Ricky Gervais. 3. Jon Stewart (okay so h's married. Just pretend he isn't.) And for the guys- 1. Nigella Lawson. 2. Bjork. 3. Lily Allen. This should be interesting. :)

Maybe some you have played this before but I think it's sort of amusing. After you choose, please give me your reason for your choices. The game is called, "Shag, Marry or Kill." Pretty easy to figure out. Okay, this one is for the girls. 1. Colin Farrell. 2. Ricky Gervais. 3. Jon Stewart (okay so h's married. Just pretend he isn't.) And for the guys- 1. Nigella Lawson. 2. Bjork. 3. Lily Allen. This should be interesting. :)

I'm gonna do both, just 'cause...

Colin Farrell - Shag, 'cause he's one of my man-crushes.
Ricky Gervais - Kill, 'cause he's f***ing annoying.
Jon Stewart - Marry, 'cause I could gladly spend the rest of my life with this guy.

Nigella Lawson - Shag, 'cause, let's face it, she has a truly magnificent rack.
Bjork - Marry, 'cause she seems like a really interesting person with an original personality. I don't think I'd get bored.
Lily Allen - Kill, 'cause she's f***ing annoying.

Coiff.

Lily Allen - shag. Becasue, let's face it, the opportunities for a 36 year old bloke to have a physical encounter with a fit 22 year old lady are getting pretty non-existant. And I'd be ever so grateful. Wouldn't want her dad finding out, though.

Nigella Lawson - marry. Because I have every reason to believe I'd like to shag her more than once. Plus, her having a few quid doesn't hurt.

Bjork - kill. But only if I can shag her first. Or afterwards - that works too. Actually, I think she's all right and I'd only kill her with great reluctance. Like when T-Bag kills someone in Prison Break.

Colin Farrell - Shag, 'cause he's one of my man-crushes.
Ricky Gervais - Kill, 'cause he's f***ing annoying.
Jon Stewart - Marry, 'cause I could gladly spend the rest of my life with this guy.

Same answers for the same reasons :) Well, Ricky I'd kill so everyone will stop comparing Steve Carell to him ;)

Wait, I can only shag one, right? Damn.

I'm going to do both genders too, just because.

Colin Farrell- shag (Irish accent)
Ricky Gervais- kill (sorry, you are the weakest link here)
Jon Stewart- marry (intelligent, funny, good looking...)

Nigella Lawson- shag (she is luscious, and we would have so much fun in the kitchen after- or during)
Bjork- marry (only because I don't want to kill her)
Lily Allen- kill (um... just because I don't want to marry her)

Nigella. Shag, Marry, Kill, rebuild, Shag again, Eat Body, Put severed heard on pigs carcass, Shag then probably have a sleep.

Bjork. Shag, kill. (Before she killed me)

Lily Allen. Shag, kill, kill again to be sure, kill anyone related to her so we could destroy the entire Allen genetic history.

Nigella. Shag, Marry, Kill, rebuild, Shag again, Eat Body, Put severed heard on pigs carcass, Shag then probably have a sleep.

Bjork. Shag, kill. (Before she killed me)

Lily Allen. Shag, kill, kill again to be sure, kill anyone related to her so we could destroy the entire Allen genetic history.

*Nods head slowly in a sagely fashion*

^ HaHaHaHaHa!!!

What about Tiffany?! *braces for the answer*

The MALL WHORE WILL BE MINE......:)

Even if i have to dig up her corpse..:)

Colin Farrel- SHAG because I lurve him
Jon Stewart- marry. I wouldn't want to be married to the other two.
Ricky Gervais- kill. That was the only option left, so sorry Ricky.

Same answers for the same reasons :) Well, Ricky I'd kill so everyone will stop comparing Steve Carell to him ;)

God, Jon Stewart is hot. What IS it about him? LMAO I think Steve Carell is so NOT funny in The Office. The British version kicks ass. :D

The MALL WHORE WILL BE MINE......:)

Even if i have to dig up her corpse..:)

HAHA "The Mall Whore Will Be Mine :o) I kept wondering, if she's in a godamned MALL, how could she possibly think, "I think we're alone now" Time to cut back on those Mrs. Fields cookies, methinks, Tiff baby. You're surrounded by a sea of polyester!

Hey, if you guys think of any other interesting combos, go for it! It was difficult for me to decide. I had to put mostly English people in there because I honestly couldn't think of any original Americans. (Britney, Paris, Courtney Love, the trainwreck from hell, etc.) :D

^ HaHaHaHaHa!!!

I lurve that Moz thingy on your page. What the hell does he have fake tattooed to his arm? I could watch him blow kisses forever. (Instead of something else. Mind in gutter.)

^ HaHaHaHaHa!!!

Corrissey m'dear, haha what about Rick "Never Gonna Give You Up" Astley? Lindsey Lohan has more talent in her hair follicle than Tiffany and that ain't sayin' much! :D

Wait, I can only shag one, right? Damn.

I'm going to do both genders too, just because.

Colin Farrell- shag (Irish accent)
Ricky Gervais- kill (sorry, you are the weakest link here)
Jon Stewart- marry (intelligent, funny, good looking...)

Nigella Lawson- shag (she is luscious, and we would have so much fun in the kitchen after- or during)
Bjork- marry (only because I don't want to kill her)
Lily Allen- kill (um... just because I don't want to marry her)

:D Fair enough!

Back
Top Bottom