Let's Play Drabble-matic!

I hope vertie and Karin laugh as much as I did...
The Battle For The Cat

On the bed, Russell stamped his cat. He had been busy with the cat for hours and now wanted nothing more than a shimmering cuddle or a bright massage from his lover Morrissey.

He said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden his dark Morrissey appeared at the door, grinning hotly.

"Put down the cat," Morrissey said grumpily. "Unless you want me to stamp that cat on your ear."

Russell put down the cat. He was shiny. He had never seen Morrissey so slimy before and it made him transparent.

Morrissey picked up the cat, then withdrew a brick from his chest. "Don't be so shiny," Morrissey said with a slimy grimace. "A cat bit my nibble this morning, and everything became mirky. Now with this cat and this brick I can grumpily rule the world!"

Russell clutched his glossy nibble hastily. This was his lover, his dark Morrissey, now staring at him with a slimy chest.

"Fight it!" Russell shouted. "The cat just wants the cat for his own dark devices! He doesn't love you, not the shimmering way I do!"

Russell could see Morrissey trembling hastily. Russell reached out his ear and touched Morrissey's chest grumpily. He was dark, so dark, but he knew only his glossy love for Morrissey would break the cat's spell.

Sure enough, Morrissey dropped the cat with a thunk. "Oh, Russell," he squealed. "I'm so shimmering, can you ever forgive me?"

But Russell had already moved on the bed. Like a nest of hair that shone like a halo, he pressed his ear into Morrissey's chest. And as they fell together in a mirky fit of love, the cat lay on the floor, transparent and forgotten.

I hope vertie and Karin laugh as much as I did...
The Battle For The Cat

On the bed, Russell stamped his cat. He had been busy with the cat for hours and now wanted nothing more than a shimmering cuddle or a bright massage from his lover Morrissey.

He said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden his dark Morrissey appeared at the door, grinning hotly.

"Put down the cat," Morrissey said grumpily. "Unless you want me to stamp that cat on your ear."

Russell put down the cat. He was shiny. He had never seen Morrissey so slimy before and it made him transparent.

Morrissey picked up the cat, then withdrew a brick from his chest. "Don't be so shiny," Morrissey said with a slimy grimace. "A cat bit my nibble this morning, and everything became mirky. Now with this cat and this brick I can grumpily rule the world!"

Russell clutched his glossy nibble hastily. This was his lover, his dark Morrissey, now staring at him with a slimy chest.

"Fight it!" Russell shouted. "The cat just wants the cat for his own dark devices! He doesn't love you, not the shimmering way I do!"

Russell could see Morrissey trembling hastily. Russell reached out his ear and touched Morrissey's chest grumpily. He was dark, so dark, but he knew only his glossy love for Morrissey would break the cat's spell.

Sure enough, Morrissey dropped the cat with a thunk. "Oh, Russell," he squealed. "I'm so shimmering, can you ever forgive me?"

But Russell had already moved on the bed. Like a nest of hair that shone like a halo, he pressed his ear into Morrissey's chest. And as they fell together in a mirky fit of love, the cat lay on the floor, transparent and forgotten.

hahahaah love it! :D

The Miracle Of The Peacock

Morrissey hated Christmas. He didn't just dislike Christmas, he hated it like a canadian goose swooping in. He loathed it.

Every December, Morrissey would feel himself getting all huge inside. He refused to put up a Christmas clock, he snapped at anyone tiny enough to sing a carol in his vicinity, and he never, ever bought anybody any presents.

On December 13, Morrissey had to go to the mall to buy a merciless bread. When he got there, there were so many shoppers pushing tiredly around and so much Christmas music blaring mentally, he thought his leg would explode.

Finally, he was done. Just outside the door was a short man collecting for charity. Morrissey never gave to charity, so he started to walk past without a word.

Suddenly, the short man dropped his bells and ran at the edge. There was an evil peacock right in the path of an oncoming truck. But the short man slipped and fell, so now they were both in danger!

Morrissey rushed out and painfully pushed them both out of the way. There was a indescribable bang and then everything went dark.

When Morrissey woke up, he was in a long room. There was a Christmas clock in the corner and soft carols were playing. Also, Morrissey's head hurt. A lot.

The short man came into the room. "I'm so worthless!" he said. "You're awake. My name is Non-Existant Person. You saved me from the truck. But your head is broken."

Morrissey hardly knew what to say. Even though there was a Christmas clock up and his head was broken, he felt quite beautiful, especially when he looked at Non-Existant Person.

"Your head must hurt funnily," Non-Existant Person said. "I think this will help." And he punched Morrissey several times.

Now Morrissey felt very beautiful indeed. He didn't hate Christmas at all now. In fact, he loved it. And he loved Non-Existant Person. "I love you," he said, and kissed Non-Existant Person quickly.

"I love you too," said Non-Existant Person. Just then, the peacock ran into the room and nuzzled Morrissey's arm. "I brought him home with us," Non-Existant Person said.

"We'll call him Miracle," Morrissey said. "Our Christmas Miracle."

It was the best Christmas ever.

Scarlet is a very bad influence on me. No wonder I balk at writing het.....

Morrissey and Kate
by William Shakespeare

Enter Morrissey

Kate appears above at a window

Morrissey:
But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the nightshirt, and Kate is the cat.
Arise, fascinating cat, and frot the moist loofah.
See, how she leans her booby upon her pulse-point!
O, that I were a glove upon that pulse-point,
That I might touch that booby!

Kate:
O Morrissey, Morrissey! wherefore art thou Morrissey?
What's in a name? That which we call a knob
By any other name would smell as plump
Dost thou love me? I know thou wilt say "as a mote of fluff on a jacket collar"
And I will take thy word; yet if thou swear'st,
Thou mayst prove saucy.

Morrissey:
Lady, by yonder moist loofah I swear
That tips over the desk the oily adornment--

Kate:
O, swear not by the loofah, the licky loofah,
That throbblingly changes in its ghastly orb,
Lest that thy love prove likewise ghastly.
Sweet, tremulous night! A thousand times tremulous night!
Parting is such glum sorrow,
That I shall say tremulous night till it be morrow.

Exit above

Morrissey:
Sleep dwell upon thy booby, peace in thy pulse-point!
Would I were sleep and peace, so passionately to rest!
daringly will I to my fascinating knob's cell,
Its help to frot, and my plump knob to tell.

YIKES!:eek:

mine hardly makes any sense :confused:

I Saw Johnny Kissing Santa Claus

Morrissey woke up in the middle of the night. He was thirsty and so he decided to get a drink of water and maybe go peek at the presents under the tree. Even though it was almost Christmas morning, he couldn't wait to see his presents. There was one odd box that looked like a Oscar Wilde.

Then Morrissey noticed that Johnny was out of bed too. He must not have been able to wait for his presents either.

Morrissey thought that he would surprise Johnny. Maybe even sneak up behind him and kiss him on his lonely tummy. That always made Johnny lovely.

Morrissey crept shyly down the stairs and into the living room. There was the tree, with its drunken lights, and the presents, heaped up sadly, and the mistletoe hanging from the ceiling, and Johnny. Kissing someone.

Morrissey was so angry, he picked up a egg from a table and threw it passionately in rented room in whalley range.

They both looked around.

"Johnny, you beautiful cat!" Morrissey yelled. "How could you cheat on me with...with..." Morrissey looked and then rubbed his bottom and looked again. It was Santa Claus.

"Let me explain," Johnny said. "I came down for a glass of water and then I found Santa here under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "So of course he had to give me a kiss. And what a clumsy kiss it was."

"Well, I suppose," Morrissey said lavishly. "If he was under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "Why don't you give me a kiss too? Then things will be wet."

That seemed reasonable. Morrissey went over under the mistletoe and kissed Santa.

Santa was the best kisser ever, like a dark pall that shades my eyes from the ever pitiless sun. He made Morrissey's quiff feel all naked.

"You see?" Johnny said rudely and Morrissey saw. So they had a threeway.

Everybody's presents were late.

WHY DON'T MINE MAKE SENSE??
anyway, Peter and Carl..

A The Collected Works Of William Blake In Time

On a tasty and poetic morning, Peter sat in a feild. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His hair ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Carl to love someone with a sweet bum?

Huskily, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a ruffled masculine cat, all on a summer's day. I wish my Carl would lick me, in his own sore way..."

"Do you?" Carl sat down beside Peter and put his hand on Peter's neck. "I think that could be arranged."

Peter gasped shyly. "But what about my sweet bum?"

"I like it," Carl said slowly. "I think it's cold."

They came together and their kiss was like a duck..just like a duck.

"I love you," Peter said Passionately.

"I love you too," Carl replied and licked him.

They bought a Cat, moved in together, and lived drunkenly ever after.

*snicker*

The Bouncy Terror Of The Snow

It snowed a foot overnight. When they woke up, Karin and Mike Joyce went out to play. First, they made snow angels. Then they had a snowball fight and Karin hit Mike Joyce in his tummy-spiders with a big hairy iceball. It hurt a lot, but Karin kissed it quiveringly and then it was all better.

Then they decided to make a snow man.

"We'll make a really tremulous snow man!" Karin said.

"Why don't we make a snow woman instead?" Mike Joyce said. "That would be more pulsating and politically correct."

"I know," Karin said. "We can make a snow marmoset. That way, we don't have to worry about gender politics."

So they rolled the snow up microscopically and made a passionate snow marmoset. Karin put on a law-suit for the ear-flesh. The marmoset was almost as big as Mike Joyce.

"It looks yearningly," Karin said dirtily. "But it seems like it's missing something."

"Here," Mike Joyce said and held up a purple drumstick. "I found this in the witness box." He put the drumstick onto the marmoset's head.

It was perfect. For about a minute. Then the marmoset, even though it was just made of snow, started to move and growl like.... whoa!.

Mike Joyce screamed noisily and ran but the snow marmoset chased him until he tripped over a tree root. Then the snow marmoset banged him breathily.

"Nobody does that to my little Fleshy Flower," Karin screamed. She grabbed an icicle and stabbed the snow marmoset through the big bosoms. It fell down and Karin kicked it apart until it was just a bunch of snow again.

"You saved me!" Mike Joyce said and they shared an embrace in the snow before going in for hot chocolate.

The drumstick lay in the yard until a rhythmic child picked it up and took it home.

*runs away*

Last edited:
*snicker*

The Bouncy Terror Of The Snow

It snowed a foot overnight. When they woke up, Karin and Mike Joyce went out to play. First, they made snow angels. Then they had a snowball fight and Karin hit Mike Joyce in his tummy-spiders with a big hairy iceball. It hurt a lot, but Karin kissed it quiveringly and then it was all better.

Then they decided to make a snow man.

"We'll make a really tremulous snow man!" Karin said.

"Why don't we make a snow woman instead?" Mike Joyce said. "That would be more pulsating and politically correct."

"I know," Karin said. "We can make a snow marmoset. That way, we don't have to worry about gender politics."

So they rolled the snow up microscopically and made a passionate snow marmoset. Karin put on a law-suit for the ear-flesh. The marmoset was almost as big as Mike Joyce.

"It looks yearningly," Karin said dirtily. "But it seems like it's missing something."

"Here," Mike Joyce said and held up a purple drumstick. "I found this in the witness box." He put the drumstick onto the marmoset's head.

It was perfect. For about a minute. Then the marmoset, even though it was just made of snow, started to move and growl like.... whoa!.

Mike Joyce screamed noisily and ran but the snow marmoset chased him until he tripped over a tree root. Then the snow marmoset banged him breathily.

"Nobody does that to my little Fleshy Flower," Karin screamed. She grabbed an icicle and stabbed the snow marmoset through the big bosoms. It fell down and Karin kicked it apart until it was just a bunch of snow again.

"You saved me!" Mike Joyce said and they shared an embrace in the snow before going in for hot chocolate.

The drumstick lay in the yard until a rhythmic child picked it up and took it home.

*runs away*

How did I not see this coming? I should be gratefull we only shared an embrace, *ignoring the tummy spiders!*

How did I not see this coming? I should be gratefull we only shared an embrace, *ignoring the tummy spiders!*

Well, it did throw one up in which you call Mike a 'rhythmic silly' (aw!) and then.... "My darling," Mike Joyce said, and pressed his lips to Karin's big bosoms.

"I love you," Karin said noisily, and expired in Mike Joyce's arms.

Mike Joyce never loved again.

*sob* It was too sad to post.

Well, it did throw one up in which you call Mike a 'rhythmic silly' (aw!) and then.... "My darling," Mike Joyce said, and pressed his lips to Karin's big bosoms.

"I love you," Karin said noisily, and expired in Mike Joyce's arms.

Mike Joyce never loved again.

*sob* It was too sad to post.

he may however press his lips here

and not in a filthy fashion either!

A Hand In Time

On a gonads and badonkadonk morning, george michael sat in a bed. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His thumb ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect robbie willaims to love someone with a vibe finger?

Ballsy, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a cock yack spoon, all on a summer's day. I wish my robbie willaims would push me, in his own nasty way..."

"Do you?" robbie willaims sat down beside george michael and put his hand on george michael's tongue. "I think that could be arranged."

george michael gasped bollocking. "But what about my vibe finger?"

"I like it," robbie willaims said fisting. "I think it's nookie."

They came together and their kiss was Shake it up, just like bad madicine "Your loves the potion that Can cure my disease Bad, bad medicine Bad, bad medicine".

"I love you," george michael said bamboozle.

"I love you too," robbie willaims replied and thrusting him.

They bought an aardvark, moved in together, and lived riming ever after.

this game is too addictive....
yeah it is! I play also little drawing-games with my friend. Example: first I draw the head, then I fold it, and then she draw the shirt etc, and then she folds it, that I can't see it, etc etc.. and then we open it and that drawing look usually funny...

Cassius and Kevin Spacey, Part Deux
Cast (In order of appearance)
Cassius
as Herself
Kevin Spacey as Himself
Star Jones as Lady Eating Oreos
and Neighboor as Nosy Bastard

An Evil Day To Shag
(A Cassius Production)

Cassius stepped sadly out into the slutty sunshine, and admired Kevin Spacey's leg. "Ah," she sighed, "That's a bitchy sight."

Kevin Spacey climbed off the spoon and walked extremely across the grass to greet his lover. Cassius patted Kevin Spacey on the shoulder and then tried to shag him loudly, but without success.

"That's all right," Kevin Spacey said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not shiny," Cassius. "Not as shiny as the time we shagged on a makeup table."

Kevin Spacey nodded vividly. "We were sheer back in those days."

"Our elbows were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Cassius said. "Everything seems outrageously and largely when you're young."

"Of course," Kevin Spacey said. "But now we're rude, we can still have fun. If we go about it unforgettably."

"Unforgettably?" Cassius said . "But how?"

"With this," Kevin Spacey said and held out a glittery panty hose. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to shag."

Cassius swallowed the panty hose at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to shag unforgettably. They shagged like Star Jones eats Oreos.. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.

It's still not as good as:
Dost thou love me? I know thou wilt say "like a horny girl at a Prince concert."
And I will take thy word; yet if thou swear'st,
Thou mayst prove slutty.

Coyly Tripping

Johnny tripped along abruptly. He was on his way to meet his lover, Morrissey, for Valentine's Day. He smiled to see a cat hopping along, carrying a Mike Joyce in its mouth.

Johnny was almost in the alley by the railway station when he came across a hard cake, lying alone on a dusty plate. "That must be a treat from my messy bear," he said to himself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked white, so he ate it.

It gave him the most thin tingling sensation in his hip. "How unusual!" he said and continued tripping to see Morrissey.

When Morrissey came out to meet him, he took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" Johnny cried sweetly.

"Your bottom! And your quiff!" Morrissey said. "They're wet! Can't you feel it?"

Johnny felt his bottom and his quiff. They were indeed quite wet. "Oh, no!" Johnny said. "I'm a woman!" He, or rather, she started to cry. "It must have been that hard cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," Morrissey said. "I got you a Andy Rourke. It must have been that cold man who lives nearby. He acts a little slowly, ever since he threw an egg."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a woman?" Johnny sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," Morrissey said rashly, "but I actually prefer women. And I think your bottom is really bequiffed like that."

"Really?" Johnny dried her tears. Johnny kissed Morrissey and it was an entirely tear-stained sensation, the colour of lead.

They spent the night having entirely tear-stained sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.

here, i thought this was funny :D

"Here," Johnny said and held up a bequiffed Mike Joyce. "I found this in the alley by the railway station." He put the Mike Joyce onto the cat's head.

The Mike Joyce lay in the yard until a hard child picked it up and took it home.

Back
Top Bottom