Lima - Anfiteatro del Parque de la Exposición (Nov. 27, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

William, It Was Really Nothing / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Is It Really So Strange? / Hairdresser On Fire / Sunny / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Dial-a-Cliché / Jack The Ripper / Hold On To Your Friends / Break Up The Family / Spent The Day In Bed / Life Is A Pigsty / Something Is Squeezing My Skull / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by synthpop radio

• Peru! Peru! My light’s hearthouse - Morrissey Central (28th Nov.)
  • Full gig on synthpop radio / Facebook. Link posted by an anonymous person.

• Photo posted by NealCassidy:

45105_324F1B7A-BDD3-41FE-B6CD-A8C4E612A45F.jpeg

Last edited:
Maybe they don’t go to enjoy it maybe they go to film it and then sell it or maybe they enjoy the fact they can share it with other people who weren’t there. Because if it was me I would go to record it to sell it I might as well in return make a profit off of Morrissey since he’s made so much profit off his fans and I’m sure the die hard s would love a recording of the show for their collection.
I don't think the market for cell phone filmed Morrissey shows is very lucrative, otherwise Sam would have hopped on it by now.

I don't think the market for cell phone filmed Morrissey shows is very lucrative, otherwise Sam would have hopped on it by now.

you cant jump into a cell phone filmed market. o_O
review before you post for chrissakes.

You must be smoking crack for that statement, his career has never hit his lowest, the time he had no record label or contract were more positive then this.
When were you more positive than this? It must be very difficult as one of a number of detractors on this site, to see Morrissey have a successful tour and rapturous reception from people who actually love him

You must be smoking crack for that statement, his career has never hit his lowest, the time he had no record label or contract were more positive then this.

I am only high on the music of Morrissey. This is the drug that will uplift the spirit!

Thank you to all the Morrissey fans! The grime of the world will not defeat us because his wonderful music will uplift us!

regarding thinner look, and reading most if not all posts referencing it, i thought different. OK, he/we age, yea, but i see what seems like bigger love handles beneath that sweater. and again with the xtra jewlery... saggy skin on chest isn't helping.
maybe.. i'm wrong...i want to be.

I hope to god we get a soundboard recording of one of these setlists soon before he changes it too much.
Listening SER???

The Killers, The Rolling Stones, Bowie to a certain extent. I'm in a pub sipping a Galway Hooker beer so I'm not firing on all cylinders. I think some bands like Oasis went to the dogs.

The killers ? How many beers are you sipping there ? :lbf:

I think Gregor Samsa already answered my question.

He usually starts off tours as a fat bloated diva but as tours go on he goes from a fat bastard to a decent shap over the hill old wanker. The change in diet from touring life and regular at home life can be a good thing for the diet as he’s not inclined to eating the foods he gorges on whatever that is.

Must be on the Latino Diahrrea Diet - think he tried that one before...
tumblr_lsk1xv2jN61r4p16go1_500.gif

a8b.gif

BRAT-Diet-ArticleMeme.jpg

When were you more positive than this? It must be very difficult as one of a number of detractors on this site, to see Morrissey have a successful tour and rapturous reception from people who actually love him

Doesn’t mean what I say ain’t f***ing true because it is. The crowds at the shows get smaller and smaller. Sorry I’m not using Morrissey alternative facts like the rest of these delusional cocksuckers on here. I’m actually woke when it comes to Morrissey.

You’d be surprised what these Morrissey fans will pay for when it comes to Morrissey, I honestly believe some of these fans here would take the shit from his toilet and put it in a jar and keep it.

How many times? He LOVES spaghetti and Italian bread, which is ok in moderation and it doesn't help he has one of the hottest chicks in the planet who is of Italian descent as his life partner and can cook all his favorite foods along with all the potato tacos with extra guac he eats.

Meat is Murder with the vid needs to be on the set list when he is doing all these dates in Mexico. These people love to eat meat and not to mention the bullfighting and dog fighting they love.

He can do all that but it’s not gonna change a god damn thing. They would sooner spit and laugh in his face then change that way of life, also it’s not the dog fighting it’s the cock fighting with the roosters you’ve been watching Amorres Perros one to many times..

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom