Lima - Anfiteatro del Parque de la Exposición (Nov. 27, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

William, It Was Really Nothing / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Is It Really So Strange? / Hairdresser On Fire / Sunny / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Dial-a-Cliché / Jack The Ripper / Hold On To Your Friends / Break Up The Family / Spent The Day In Bed / Life Is A Pigsty / Something Is Squeezing My Skull / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by synthpop radio

• Peru! Peru! My light’s hearthouse - Morrissey Central (28th Nov.)
  • Full gig on synthpop radio / Facebook. Link posted by an anonymous person.

• Photo posted by NealCassidy:

45105_324F1B7A-BDD3-41FE-B6CD-A8C4E612A45F.jpeg

Last edited:
Is Moz way thinner than before? Jeez just look at that audience. He should be proud and happy to still command that level of devotion. There are very few artists of his longevity still pulling in the crowds without selling themselves out.

Respect to Moz and his fans.

What does "selling out" look like? What would he be doing if he was an artist who had "sold out"? I don't get it.

I find to be a mistery why someone would go to a concert to film it instead of really get into the gig... cause it may be impossible to have both....
A very unselfish act if you ask me ,because now many others can see greatness, also they will have that memories forever on film, instead of relying solely on brain memory

The killers ? How many beers are you sipping there ? :lbf:

I think Gregor Samsa already answered my question.
What I meant was their debut album was full of great songs that hinted at a future career of interesting albums. Then the wheels fell off as they tried to appeal to everyone and became bland. Whereas bands like Suede followed up on their amazing first album with an even edgier second album.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom