List of released/unreleased demos/sessions?

A

Anonymous

Does anybody know a good place to find an overview of the amount of demos/outtakes from the album sessions that are currently out there? I know of the recent 3 being released from YOF sessions and I know there's a good few from each album apart from maybe a few. For example the Cherokee sessions are quite a rarity.

Just anything like that, what's out there for each album?

Does anybody know a good place to find an overview of the amount of demos/outtakes from the album sessions that are currently out there? I know of the recent 3 being released from YOF sessions and I know there's a good few from each album apart from maybe a few. For example the Cherokee sessions are quite a rarity.

try the collectors part of the forum menu. the serious collectors hang out there and i think thatll be your best shot. i dont know if they always come to the main section though so you might wanna place your message there

Do you mean as in almost totally unheard but confirmed to exist; i.e. Home Is a Question Mark and A Fool Such As I?

Or do you just mean studio tracks never officially released, but commonly circulating on boots and online?

Check The Never Heard Symphonies thread in the Downloads section.

Otherwise, check passionsjustlikemine.com

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm going to check passionsjustlikemine a bit more and see what I can find there.

I'm mainly interested or only interested in studio based recordings so no live rarities or b-sides that are quite well known i.e easily able to name and locate via wikipedia or other sources. It's mainly the outtakes/demos from each album of his and inbetween stuff which seems quite hard to find individual tracks as there are a lot on youtube but there all put up there on one video.

Another thing bothering me is trying to find the instrumental versions of songs that have been released, especially since I've came across blag ones done by some random band as a karaoke type of instrumental thing for those compilation albums.

Back
Top Bottom