List of the Lies by Morrissey

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Directed at VH:
What a depressing thread. And how useless. What’s the point? Has Morrissey scorned you? Are you seeking some “queeny” (great word, thanks Nerak!) revenge? What’s the end purpose?

Which confirms that Barrett's isn't cancer. It increases the risk of cancer.

Anyway, at no point did i say that Morrissey lied about having cancer...but Barrett's isn't cancer.

When it's caused by Barrett's they call it Barrett's carcinoma.

The relationship between having Brett's Esophagus and having esophagal cancer is basically the same as between having a mole and having skin cancer. It isn't a type of cancer, but there's an extremely small risk of it becoming the site of a future cancer.

I'm not sure whether Morrissey actually ever lied about this, though, although he, did allow Larry King to talk about it as cancer without correcting him.

The relationship between having Brett's Esophagus and having esophagal cancer is basically the same as between having a mole and having skin cancer. It isn't a type of cancer, but there's an extremely small risk of it becoming the site of a future cancer.

I'm not sure whether Morrissey actually ever lied about this, though, although he, did allow Larry King to talk about it as cancer without correcting him.
Exactly this. He allowed the misconception to stand. He had plenty of opportunity to correct, but chose not to.

*Barrett's, not Brett's. Having Brett's Esophagus is the title of a DVD I don't want my wife to find.

This is turning into a saga. If you have Barrett's & it turns cancerous you're hardly going to explain every detail to Larry King. It's not a health show.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4400825/
He does not have cancer. He is hilariously shifty when quizzed on it.
LK: You revealed you had cancer.
M: Uhiswhhasbeenfound, yes.
LK: What kind?
M: Um... B-Barrett's.

EDIT: From your link: "The basic therapeutic options for Barrett’s carcinoma are endoscopic procedures, surgical resection, and chemo- and radiotherapy."
This is not the treatment he describes. He does not have a carcinoma. What he is describing is the treatment for Barrett's oesophagus.

Last edited:

Tbh I think there's a very good chance he didn't quite understand the difference himself. The doctors might have mentioned "cancerous tissue" to him. Maybe he just liked the dramatic sound of it, maybe he genuinely believed it was cancer. Personally I don't really care. It's certainly not news to anybody here that he enjoys drama.

1. Claimed he had throat cancer.

2. Claimed he was sexually assaulted by a TSA officer.

3. Claimed he was “terrorized at gunpoint for half an hour” by a Roman police officer who he “believed was going to shoot him because he recognized him.”

4. Claimed he did not have Alain Whyte fired.

5. Claimed Tony Visconti would produce the follow up to Ringleader of the Tormentors all while looking for a different producer.

6. Claimed an illness was the reason he left the Outside tour. Also claimed over half the audience was there to see him and not Bowie and they left once his opening set was over.

The list is ongoing. Feel to contribute...

Wow so f***ing boring get a life and stop bitching about Moz, same shit go and support another site your shit here is not needed.

Moz can do and say what he likes as he will always have people who truly love him

He does not have cancer. He is hilariously shifty when quizzed on it.
LK: You revealed you had cancer.
M: Uhiswhhasbeenfound, yes.
LK: What kind?
M: Um... B-Barrett's.

EDIT: From your link: "The basic therapeutic options for Barrett’s carcinoma are endoscopic procedures, surgical resection, and chemo- and radiotherapy."
This is not the treatment he describes. He does not have a carcinoma. What he is describing is the treatment for Barrett's oesophagus.

He is describing an endoscopic procedure. If it's early stage, that's what they do.

He's cagey about everything until he gets outraged about the airport official & then he's too annoyed to worry about what he's saying.

Is @Nerak going to take over every thread with her explanations? She is supposed to be a PR person but I imagine she's a benefit scrounger with a lot of time on her hands.

Is @Nerak going to take over every thread with her explanations? She is supposed to be a PR person but I imagine she's a benefit scrounger with a lot of time on her hands.

I'm not taking over anything except in your mind.

And I can post in my sleep, so it takes no time at all.

Wow so f***ing boring get a life and stop bitching about Moz, same shit go and support another site your shit here is not needed.

Moz can do and say what he likes as he will always have people who truly love him

nawe

Back
Top Bottom